Are all sports rigged? The proof is in the pudding.

Lisa

Superstar

Idk maybe dig deeper into the referenced material and listen to what he’s saying about it. I can’t answer all of these questions, just relaying what I found to you kind folks for you to draw a somewhat informed conclusion based on said materials.
It just doesn’t ring true for me with football too many people on a team to control it. The more I think about it, even if there are a few people in in the fix in any sport..are they able to make it so their teammates can’t win though they are still putting in an effort to win? It just seems then those few players have to be super players or something to beat their whole team.

polymoog

Superstar
But really JC, if it’s only a few players on the team trying to rig the game and every other player is trying to win...how can that work? I’m mostly thinking football btw.
i can answer this.
not all the players need to be involved in the fix. id argue that NONE of the players need to be involved.

basketball: games can be won or lost just with the referees calls that are more or less enforced for one team than another. you dont think the stars get a lot of leeway?

baseball: not as easy to fix, but possible with the strike zones. close calls can go either way.

football: easy to fix with pass interference. that one penalty alone called on one team and not on the other can win or lose the game. further, the referees can turn a blind eye to other penalties for the team that is supposed to win.

we touched on this topic 2 years ago...https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/daniel-cormier-kod-by-numbers.1199/#post-50217
the guy i had mentioned on AJ is the same guy that JC has mentioned in the original post.

polymoog

Superstar
I don't have the time to watch the video right now, but I have one question....what is the supposed benefit to rig the games? Who profits from rigging the games?
good question: the benefit is to the people making money on the big matchups that everyone wants to see: advertisers, those who make the apparel, etc., etc. sadly, its about money again. with a preferred matchup, they stand to make a lot more money than if two teams end up playing in a match which no one really cares to see. i am thinking of american football here.. but this also applies to MMA and the slowly declining sport of boxing.

Reactions: DTA

polymoog

Superstar
I don't think every game is rigged. That would take a ton of effort and orchestration. Plus players actually have to be good. Owners can't just build a mediocre team and get carried by the rigging.
i agree with you-- not every game is rigged. they cannot make it blatant, and they can only skew the game to one side so far.

i was going to post a video of a rigged new orleans saints game (american football) where the team that was supposed to lose still managed to win, but the search results were overloaded with dozens of other rigged games. the point is that games/matches are rigged but they dont always turn out the way the riggers want it.

Reactions: DTA

polymoog

Superstar
Would that just be a regular game?
it would mean that the team was meant to win lost, despite the efforts to rig the game.
if you ask me, that means the team that won truly deserved it.

Lisa

Superstar
it would mean that the team was meant to win lost, despite the efforts to rig the game.
if you ask me, that means the team that won truly deserved it.
I guess I can’t really fathom something like that, since maybe the team that wins truly deserved it?

~JC~

Veteran
NBA rigging. It’s embarrassing how obvious this is.

If you can get past the annoying ad in the intro, Its a decent mashup

polymoog

Superstar
How The NFL Uses MAGNETS to RIG Football Games! (just like the NBA)

3:38. sports = entertainment.

its worth taking another look at JCs link from post #15: https://www.thefixisin.net/magnets
like the link says, the football is not allowed to be kept by a fan if it goes into the crowd.

Last edited:

imsickofyoshi

Established
I just had the same question the other day about football. Why does Alabama win all the time? They just straight demolish the other team. I know they say they have a good coach and they are a good team and I wont doubt that. But idk dont it kinda strike anyone kinda strange. Arent there other good coaches and good teams out there?
I know 0 about football. Im getting kinda turned off from football (not like I really watch it but my husband does) These wins are looking unnatural

I wouldn't doubt any of this for a second...seems pretty rigged to me. The magnets in football, that seems like news to me! But, again, wouldn't doubt it lol.
It especially seems suspicious that they use sports as a distraction for us so we don't second guess what's actually happening..

polymoog

Superstar
I just had the same question the other day about football. Why does Alabama win all the time? They just straight demolish the other team. I know they say they have a good coach and they are a good team and I wont doubt that. But idk dont it kinda strike anyone kinda strange. Arent there other good coaches and good teams out there?
I know 0 about football. Im getting kinda turned off from football (not like I really watch it but my husband does) These wins are looking unnatural
the U of alabama has a long football tradition there; they place a lot of emphasis on having a great program: coaches, weight training, etc. the southeastern united states is arguably more into college football than any other region of the US. i would say an equal comparison would be football/soccer for manchester or ice hockey for canadians.
incoming recruits are not subject to strict academic requirements like some other universities, so top athletes who can scarcely read or write will be admitted. athletes with criminal backgrounds will be passed over by schools with scruples while other schools, desperate to build their program, will look the other way.
lastly, the high school athletes` goal is to turn pro and make millions. the best way is to get to the highest profile team so they get the most coverage in the media. this attracts the best recruits to the best football schools every year. this leads to long dynasties where the same coach (in this case, nick saban) leads them to championships on a regular basis.

with that aside...

the author of those books (and i heard a podcast incidentally by this guy this morning) and that website only accused the professional sports of rigging the games. he didnt mention college sports. however, there have been several scandals one of which involved the northwestern U point shaving in basketball.

i would say that the college games could be fixed, but i would doubt that they have the magnetic/chipped football or the basketball rim that repels the basketball when magnetized (q.v. JCs link; first page). there are too many colleges and universities and too many people are involved. any athletic department might be at risk for exposing the rigged balls, and those kids might talk to other students-- theyre not paid athletes so they cannot be bribed. if anything, the referees/umpires/line judges could sway the games.

the podcast said that those who control these things want big matchups that bring in the most revenue. alabama is popular now and they have a big following. it would be in their interest to keep that going and have them meet up with another big school with a big following to create the biggest game they can in the championship.
the guy said-- and this was shocking-- that in the NHL (pro hockey), they will never have 2 canadian teams battle it out for the title. never. they would lose the entire US television market for the series and that makes no financial sense to them.

polymoog

Superstar
It especially seems suspicious that they use sports as a distraction for us so we don't second guess what's actually happening..
the MMA (mixed martial arts) matches are also rigged. some big names came out and admitted it. nothing new under the sun.
still, like "professional" wrestling, people still go to be entertained.

the MMA (mixed martial arts) matches are also rigged. some big names came out and admitted it. nothing new under the sun.
still, like "professional" wrestling, people still go to be entertained.
It's crazy how much of it actually is rigged like this. Oh yes, it's been a known fact that wrestling is fake for so long now, but as you said people will still go lol

Rule of thumb : if it is possible for something to be rigged it already is. November 3 2020 taught me that one although I already knew it anyway. I also have been wondering if the fake poisonous vaccines has thinned out the audiences of these bread and circuses yet. It would be nice if the super bowl was cancelled because nobody was left to attend it LOL. I like sports but only if I play.

polymoog

Superstar

polymoog

Superstar
Author Dan Moldea claiming the NFL is rigged back in the 80s on the Pat Sajak show

2:18.

polymoog

Superstar
The NFL uses magnets in footballs and gloves to rig games (Bread and Circuses for the masses)

9:47. tell your football friends.

polymoog

Superstar
What if I told you Aaron Rodgers injury last night was scripted and predicted? PROOF!

0:56

polymoog

Superstar