Arab invasion

Kung Fu

Superstar
thats not an argument for immigration.
Of course, it is. If you want immigration to stop than you have to stop sending soldiers to their countries, and you have to stop propping up puppet governments, and you have to stop putting sanctions on them and meddling in their affairs.

A simple solution that no one seems to understand. Western people are in the East and therefore Eastern people are in the West.

I don't want immigration either when our own governments can't even help take care of our own people. But you don't have to be a genius to see why it's happening.

Wigi

Veteran
And you can also, find media sources where they attack and murder
I would like to see this make the headlines.

Look I'm all for people staying in their countries with their own people and cultures but that's not going to happen when you have soldiers being flown to the other side of the world along with puppet governments being propped up that torture and kill their own people
The thing is the following
Immigration always had been a thing but what's new it's migrants crossing borders to commit crimes. This is not only puppet governments that cause problems, it's the people who come in a land that receives them who then decides to hate and act against the very same people who lives there because they don't like their way of living. Thing is Europeans won't be fooled for all eternity and I hear people saying 'we should solve this problem ourselves we don't need to lean on our government'.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I would like to see this make the headlines.

The thing is the following
Immigration always had been a thing but what's new it's migrants crossing borders to commit crimes. This is not only puppet governments that cause problems, it's the people who come in a land that receives them who then decides to hate and act against the very same people who lives there because they don't like their way of living. Thing is Europeans won't be fooled for all eternity and I hear people saying 'we should solve this problem ourselves we don't need to lean on our government'.
How can it make headlines when the people who control the media want to make Islam and the "other" look like the bad guys? I would have thought you're a little smarter than that. But don't get it twisted the cases are there but in the peripheral of the media. The goal is to demonize Islam considering they have already neutered the Christians and their faith.

Those migrants wouldn't be coming here if you weren't bombing their countries. Get your soldiers out of there, stop supporting and funding terrorist organizations, and stop propping puppet governments loyal to the West and that will solve the migrant and immigration problem guaranteed.

Tidal

Star
I don't know but when you figure out why Christians kill innocent babies and children than perhaps you can come and tell us.

Hahaha, do you seriously think the Allies are wasting zillion-dollar bombs and missiles on harmless women and children instead of on terror training camps and terror groups?
Don's right on the ball..:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
How can it make headlines when the people who control the media want to make Islam and the "other" look like the bad guys? I would have thought you're a little smarter than that. But don't get it twisted the cases are there but in the peripheral of the media. The goal is to demonize Islam considering they have already neutered the Christians and their faith.

Those migrants wouldn't be coming here if you weren't bombing their countries. Get your soldiers out of there, stop supporting and funding terrorist organizations, and stop propping puppet governments loyal to the West and that will solve the migrant and immigration problem guaranteed.
half of them come here to escape the horrible laws and cultural bias of muslim countries, dont kid urself.

Not too mention the horrible behaviour of northern nigerian muslims right now.

Its not hard to make islam look bad, just report on it, it speaks for itself.

Kung Fu

Superstar
half of them come here to escape the horrible laws and cultural bias of muslim countries, dont kid urself.

Not too mention the horrible behaviour of northern nigerian muslims right now.

Its not hard to make islam look bad, just report on it, it speaks for itself.
Lol. The majority of these so-called Muslim countries have dictators or other forms of government propped up by the West. And the reason for that is so that they don't advance. All these so-called Muslim countries have secular governments that should tell you everything you need to know. I'm surprised your dreams didn't tell you that.

Because Christians are such angels. I'm not surprised at how ignorant you are considering you get all your answers from your dreams rather than opening and reading a book lol.

Vixy

Star
I tend to discount at least 80% of everything coming out of the media because they're frequently caught in lies. I see your sources aren't in English so i can't really weigh in on them.

However, when the corrupterment owns 95% of the global media and there are agenda's pushed daily and their creed around the world is to keep us divided, I'm immediately skeptical to the claims in those articles.

Theres an interesting comment on the first page. Maybe you should attempt to follow Jesus's example and love thy neighbor?
At the very least give people the benefit of the doubt, especially with the medias horrendous track record. "Official narratives" and truth go together like water and oil.

I'm pretty much along the line if i wasn't there, how do i know it even happened? You should be aware that we find our selves in the age of the anti-Christ Christian, an age of deceit.
I post the links to the sourses so you can use google translate to read the articles.

Today another thing happened where a young woman was jumped on the train by a migrant group that groped and lastly beat her down, shes so shook up she says shes not riding trains anymore, she will completely rearrange her life. There were 50 people watching this, including men and noone stepped in and helped her.

She even photographed one of them after leaving the train. They told her "Little whore, I will fuck you!" How sweet.

Daze

Superstar
I post the links to the sourses so you can use google translate to read the articles.
She even photographed one of them after leaving the train. They told her "Little whore, I will ---- you!" How sweet.
Nice language for a Christian.

Do you ever wonder why only negative articles make the news? I have no idea how many people have migrated into Europe but lets say 1 million. Now with 1 million people, don't you think a single one does an act of good? Especially coming from the holy lands? Why is every article in main stream news negative?

Lets not mention the "Agenda" word.

I shouldn't have to point out the corrupter-ment thrives on its peons being in conflict with one another.

You could look for positive news articles, but we both know you won't. ie the purpose of this thread where you mention "Arabs" but posts articles with Blacks, which to my knowledge are Africans. But this is a mute point. You simply don't want any race but your own within your neighborhood, correct?

Negative articles are abundant online, we can all find them, with all races, because we know evil doesn't have a skin color, period.

Like i mentioned before, when are you gonna start representing Jesus? With loving thy neighbor?

I can't claim to know you as well as others, but when people post things like this..

For a Christian, I've never seen any love in anything you've ever posted on this forum.

source
It might be time for some inner-reflection.

In Islam mankind is on earth due to racism. Ie the devil thinking he was / is superior to mankind. When are you gonna stop acting like one of his followers?

Peace.

Macron announces a plan against the growing thoughts of Islamic separatism in France by ... wait for it ... promoting Islamic culture and teaching Arabic language in public schools from a young age. Soon we’ll have Catholic kids undergo mandatory reading of the Quran.

All’s going according to plan.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
They cut off the finger of a swedish guy. Video in the link. Be careful, its alot of blood and well, watch on your own guard.

Last week it happened to me aswell

Myself I was sexually molested last Monday. I replied on a house for rent -add and came for an interview. The man was romanian and to make a long story short he assaulted me and destroyed three vaertibrahs in my back so I am now in constant pain. He also bruised my left thigh and butt. Ive been in such pain I couldnt sleep the first 5 days. Doesnt matter if I sit, lay, stand..still feels like an elephant kicked my back. While he assaulted me, I heard my back crack.

I later contacted the woman living there now and she is moving because of him and gave me the number to the woman who lived there before her. We talked for hours. Turns out he bruised her all over her bosy several times, drugged her and stressed her mentally to the point where she had a psychosis. She reported everything but the police closed the case. She had to fight with all she had and report the police themselves before they reopened the case. When I called in mine they listened veeery carefully to my statement probably because there was one report laying already. The third woman will also report what happened to her she says but shes moving out so she hasnt yet. I told the place where he had the add (Blocket.se) and they removed the add and is cooperating with the police. He is now searching for woman number 4 to destroy on facebook where one can also advertise.

Vixy

Star
Nice language for a Christian.

Do you ever wonder why only negative articles make the news? I have no idea how many people have migrated into Europe but lets say 1 million. Now with 1 million people, don't you think a single one does an act of good? Especially coming from the holy lands? Why is every article in main stream news negative?

Lets not mention the "Agenda" word.

I shouldn't have to point out the corrupter-ment thrives on its peons being in conflict with one another.

You could look for positive news articles, but we both know you won't. ie the purpose of this thread where you mention "Arabs" but posts articles with Blacks, which to my knowledge are Africans. But this is a mute point. You simply don't want any race but your own within your neighborhood, correct?

Negative articles are abundant online, we can all find them, with all races, because we know evil doesn't have a skin color, period.

Like i mentioned before, when are you gonna start representing Jesus? With loving thy neighbor?

I can't claim to know you as well as others, but when people post things like this..

It might be time for some inner-reflection.

In Islam mankind is on earth due to racism. Ie the devil thinking he was / is superior to mankind. When are you gonna stop acting like one of his followers?

Peace.
One million for all of europe? Sweden have taken in over 2 million alone. Germany 12,165,083 migrants, France 6,5 million migrants and then the rest of europe on top of that. You are living in a dream world, you think all of europe has taken in one million migrants..

"Nice language for a christian?" The arabs that attacked the christian lady on the train werent christians. Why would you think the attackers were christian when arabs are usually muslims?

My country keeps pumping them in,we now are getting another 100.000 and last year we had 160.000 I think and so on.

Tidal

Star
Except Kipling and his ilk were the strangers within others gates...

Ah, but Kipling and his ilk were civilised humans, not heathens..:)
For example if we English hadn't gone over there to civilise them, the yanks would still be living in wigwams, scalping people and attacking wagon trains.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Ah, but Kipling and his ilk were civilised humans, not heathens..:)
For example if we English hadn't gone over there to civilise them, the yanks would still be living in wigwams, scalping people and attacking wagon trains.
No. Kipling and his ilk were the thieves who came to steal what you now call your nations crown jewels. Kipling and his ilk were responsible for the opium crisis in China, responsible for r@pe and genocide on a global scale. Your dimwitted defense of this marks you as an obviously lousy Christian and human being.

By the way, if you English hadn't come over "here" there wouldn't have been any invading wagon trains to attack in the first place genius lol

Tidal

Star
..By the way, if you English hadn't come over "here" there wouldn't have been any invading wagon trains to attack in the first place genius lol

I don't know what state you live in mate, but wherever it is you're squatting on Red Indian land, but I'm not, so why don't you give it back to 'em if you feel sorry for 'em?..:p

Tidal

Star
..So you're against migration?

Not if the immigrants are decent law-abiding Christians..:)

PS- English was the first language spoken on another world, not bad for a little offshore island, and who can forget Armstrong's immortal words-

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
No. Kipling and his ilk were the thieves who came to steal what you now call your nations crown jewels. Kipling and his ilk were responsible for the opium crisis in China, responsible for r@pe and genocide on a global scale. Your dimwitted defense of this marks you as an obviously lousy Christian and human being.

By the way, if you English hadn't come over "here" there wouldn't have been any invading wagon trains to attack in the first place genius lol
I'm no fan of Kipling and I'm aware of his... work. But where is the over "here" you refer to?