Arab invasion

Sarge

Rookie
So posting articles on crimes committed by migrants means the Islamists are trying to take over Sweden? Please explain how you came to this conclusion.

Can i also see some statistics on overall crime in sweden so we know what percentage is committed by migrants? Posting articles on just crimes committed by migrants paints a very dishonest picture, worthy of the Anders Breivik poster you have on your wall.

Last edited:

Sarge

Rookie
No significant changes in the number of reported offences in Sweden over the last decade. According to your attitude towards this issue, i would expect there to be a significant increase. You're not lying, you just lack the intelligence to look at things objectively because it does not fit your self affirmations. You are much like other Xtian posters on this board, namely Lisa. Hi Lisa!

Tidal

Star
So posting articles on crimes committed by migrants means the Islamists are trying to take over Sweden? Please explain how you came to this conclusion.
Can i also see some statistics on overall crime in sweden so we know what percentage is committed by migrants? Posting articles on just crimes committed by migrants paints a very dishonest picture, worthy of the Anders Breivik poster you have on your wall.

You talking to me mate? The only picture I've got on my wall is a movie poster of Vin Diesel in 'Riddick' because I admire his toughness, (heck he's almost as tough as me) and a pic of Nurse Chapel on my bedside table.. :p
As for muslim violence, it's what they DO, their Koran tells them to- "Fight the infidels who are near to you". (Koran 9:123)

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
No significant changes in the number of reported offences in Sweden over the last decade. According to your attitude towards this issue, i would expect there to be a significant increase. You're not lying, you just lack the intelligence to look at things objectively because it does not fit your self affirmations. You are much like other Xtian posters on this board, namely Lisa. Hi Lisa!

So let's see, I'm unintelligent bc I speak the truth and the truth doesnt fit with YOUR worldview. Have you ever been in sweden and looked around? I live here and have lived here the last 43 years of my life and see this in a daily basis and it is a wellknown fact that they are over represented. If you are going to battle me in this, I'd suggest you post pictures of your swell statistics and not to start by calling me unintelligent bc I tell you the truth and the truth butthurts you.

Oh god, ANOTHER shill accout with 52 postings yet knowing it all, lol!

Let me start by posting some articles over the last timeperiod of my city. By the way, have you ever sat by a bleeding man in the street waiting for an ambulance staring crime in it's face? Have you watched someone bubble blood out of his nore and mouth because he was bleeding from his brain as a result of real crime? I bet not because you sound like a coward to me. You seem like the type that would run with your eyes and ears covered "This is not happening!" Or maybe youre one of those shooting trying to tone it down, hm? Either way, youre not living in reality, stop being such a damn coward and open your eyes. Your cowardness is actually making a fool out of you.

That link there gives you just a few of all the shootings we've had in my little city of 108.000 inhabitants. And since youre so intelligent I'm sure you can have it translated and I wont have to do that for you too. ;)

Have a nice day!

Sarge

Rookie
You talking to me mate? The only picture I've got on my wall is a movie poster of Vin Diesel in 'Riddick' because I admire his toughness, (heck he's almost as tough as me) and a pic of Nurse Chapel on my bedside table.. :p
As for muslim violence, it's what they DO, their Koran tells them to- "Fight the infidels who are near to you". (Koran 9:123)

No old man, wasn't talking to you this time. ;)

Vixy

Star
Yes its true about the jews having left. Mostly in Malmö. They got so harrassed they moved back to israel. From a christian point of jew, (höhö) I guess it's god gathering his people in the end times. In my city a while ago a jewish woman was knifed down, happened very close to me too so I went by checking the scene out.

A video in this link: https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/helsingborg/kvinnan-brutalt-overfallen-pa-oppen-gata-idag-kommer-atalet

The woman in the video is describing how the victim cried out "Help me, help me!" and says "It was horrible" and you can see the bloody rags laying on the ground from the paramedics and the police men sampling the DNA. This was done by a mentally ill arabic man who after the crime fled to Denmark, Copenhagen. He was sentenced for this attempted murder.
This attack was done in an open street with people around in broad daylight. The arabic man had planned on murdering his childhood friends by knife and had been seen in his stairwell ringing doors with a knife in his hand so he was planning on attacking others aswell.

More articles: https://www.hd.se/story/knivdadet-i-helsingborg

He was sentenced to mental care and will be locked into a crime mental hospital, not sure when he gets out.

Sarge

Rookie
So let's see, I'm unintelligent bc I speak the truth and the truth doesnt fit with YOUR worldview. Have you ever been in sweden and looked around? I live here and have lived here the last 43 years of my life and see this in a daily basis and it is a wellknown fact that they are over represented. If you are going to battle me in this, I'd suggest you post pictures of your swell statistics and not to start by calling me unintelligent bc I tell you the truth and the truth butthurts you.

Oh god, ANOTHER shill accout with 52 postings yet knowing it all, lol!

Let me start by posting some articles over the last timeperiod of my city. By the way, have you ever sat by a bleeding man in the street waiting for an ambulance staring crime in it's face? Have you watched someone bubble blood out of his nore and mouth because he was bleeding from his brain as a result of real crime? I bet not because you sound like a coward to me. You seem like the type that would run with your eyes and ears covered "This is not happening!" Or maybe youre one of those shooting trying to tone it down, hm? Either way, youre not living in reality, stop being such a damn coward and open your eyes. Your cowardness is actually making a fool out of you.

That link there gives you just a few of all the shootings we've had in my little city of 108.000 inhabitants. And since youre so intelligent I'm sure you can have it translated and I wont have to do that for you too. ;)

Have a nice day!
Another oldie, the blue rinse brigade is out in force. :D

Intelligent one, what are you speaking the truth on exactly? I never denied ethnic migrants commit crime in Sweden. You said Islam is taking over Sweden, explain how this is happening.

I wanted an objective understanding of what the crime looks like in Sweden, because you make it seems like migrants are behind every crime or the majority of crime committed. You post articles, show me the statistics.

Shill? I wish i was paid to respond to deluded pensioners on internet forums, sign me up? I've been on VC forums since 2009. You think having 3000 posts makes you respectable? It just makes you look bored and old.

So please go ahead, put me out of my misery and explain how this invasion is muslims trying to make Sweden an Islamic State, and save me old man tales of blood on the streets.

Tidal

Star
..[Sweden] I live here and have lived here the last 43 years of my life and see this in a daily basis..
Yes darling so that makes you more qualified than the rest of us put together to give us eyewitness accounts of muslims running wild over there.. :)
Of course there'll always be lefty pol-correct sympathisers who try to whitewash muslims, but we've grown used to them just as a dog gets used to the fleas running around on its back..:D

Sarge

Rookie
Yes darling so that makes you more qualified than the rest of us put together to give us eyewitness accounts of muslims running wild over there.. :)
Yes darling, no one is disputing this point, its just not the point we are discussing. Unless Vixy baby is some sentient being with omnipresence.

Some Western people would still deny the Islamization of European countries if every morning they were waking up to the fajr.

Stucky

Star
. In my city a while ago a jewish woman was knifed down, happened very close to me too so I went by checking the scene out.

Did the mentally ill "invader" attack this woman because she was Jewish or was it random?

Vixy

Star
Did the mentally ill "invader" attack this woman because she was Jewish or was it random?
Yeah we thought it was bc she was jewish first, funny enough she was meters from their freemason lodge aswell so it happened up the hill from the lodge but he says it was random, that he was planning attacks on anyone, even his childhood friends and neighbours.

It seems he had been asking for psychiatric help and in sweden it's extremely hard to get any medical help of any kind so he was denied and denied and denied despite being psychotic, so I guess he felt he had to do this to get help and well it worked bc now he's in forensic psychiatry where theyre taking care of him. The poor lady though was badly hurt and had to go through surgery and barely made it so she'll be having problems for life I think.

Vixy

Star
Denmark is sending Syrian migrants home! Great start, Denmark!

"
Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S) with his Swedish colleague Stefan Löfven.
Denmark: Now we are withdrawing residence permits for Syrians - "Of course they will go home"
Published July 5, 2020 at 5:23 pm

Foreign. Denmark plans to send home the asylum immigrants who came to Denmark from Syria during the refugee crisis. This is what the Danish government writes in a press release.
- Of course, they will go home, comments Foreign Minister for Immigration and Integration Mattias Tesfaye (S).

Peace in Syria

The Syrians affected by the decision are, in the first stage, refugees from the Damascus province. The Danish Refugee Agency, which can be compared to a migration tribunal, ruled in December last year that the situation in Syria's capital and the surrounding province is no longer so serious that there are reasons to extend previously issued residence permits for Syrians from that province.

In May and June months this year, the Refugee Board rejected five asylum cases for Syrians from the Damascus province. Against this background, the Social Democratic government in Denmark has commissioned the country's migration agency to review and re-examine hundreds of already granted residence permits.

- Last year, almost 100,000 refugees returned to Syria from the immediate area. Their countrymen, who have been granted protection here in Europe, will of course also travel home as soon as conditions in Syria allow, comments Foreign Minister of Foreign Affairs and Integration Mattias Tesfaye.

Through a screening process, 900 cases of asylum cases already settled have been taken out for re-examination. The majority of the cases are expected to be settled before the turn of the year.

Last year, more Syrians emigrated from Denmark than immigrants to the country. 886 Syrians emigrated while 563 immigrated. In part, this is due to a new Danish repatriation law that will encourage immigrants to return to their home countries"

Vixy

Star
Last edited:

Vixy

Star
My country is shock after the murder of a swedish boy named Tommy by an migrant who thought he was a racist after finding a cap with the initials of a political party. The boys female friend explained that no, Tommys just really into politics and reading/learning about it, there were caps from several parties on the shelf, not just that one but the migrant didnt listen. He was asked to leave the apartment, being there invited among others for an afterparty late at night but instead he stabbed Tommy in the stomach/chest and left him bleeding to death on the floor while raping the girl in the blood.

The girl managed to contact the police who came and got him. Tommy was by then dead because the police took two hours to get there. (Usual in sweden, the police never arrives when called) but the r*pe luskily abrupted after only three minutes.

The migrant LAUGHED and did gang signs at the police station, he thought it was funny he had just stabbed Tommy to death.

Tommy was 19 years old and was about to graduate from school.