Arab invasion

Lisa

Superstar

Vixy

Star
Yup, inviting heathens into our countries is as crazy as a dog inviting fleas to come and crawl on its back.
However, my conscience is clear because as a Christian I've only ever voted for Brit parties that have had a strict anti-immigration policy.. :)
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
And they did and have. :confused: Look at sweden now; our men are scared to go out alone so they hide inside and our women even more scared. Personally I have been through rapes and assaults so I now carry self defense things or I wont go out. My friend was beaten down in the city park by a gang of arabs and left to die. Fortunally she made it but woke up with her stockings torn so someone must have scared them off bc they were about to r*pe her.

Vixy

Star
Our police are now fighting gang crime like never before through "Operation Rimfrost"

But theyre angering the arabs so this might go wrong.. After all they did blow up the police house in my town. They blew up the whole entrance and noone ever got anything for it because of "lack of evidence" lol! But they know who did it.

The arabs are showing through music videos theyre angered.

Tidal

Star
Political correctness... that is what killing europe, blinded by their own self righteousness

Yes, the pol-correct clowns are mostly lefty jesus-rejecting atheists, and they think that "the universe will like them" if they go around "doing good" like welcoming scrounging immigrants into their countries.
Not a bloody chance, they'll be going up the spout regardless.. :)

Vixy

Star

With video, another young swede harrassed by arabs.

Its so many articles so often now I cant keep up and now we have problem number 2: overcrowded prisons bc of our extreme amount of criminals and let me tell you, Its HARD to end up in a swedish jail. They pretty much let you go even with witnesses and a serious crime. This is R E A L L Y bad.

Vixy

Star

A street in germany. Arabic muslims showing dominance by numbers again.

Look away people! Nothing to see here!

Maes17

Superstar
Aaand it keeps coming. Today this 12 year old girl was attacked with stones:

they told her they were gonna XXXX her and her mother. As usual, always the language they use. Guess they werent in school long enough to learn better words.
It’s a lower class thing. We have similar problems in the US with mexican immigrants.

There’s good and bad apples. We’re led to believe our elected officials would do what’s best for the tax payer. But that’s not often the case.

I embrace the good. Acknowledge the bad to protect myself and my family.

Cintra

Star
Your country will soon be an islamic state.
You will have to wear a headscarf and do what your husband tells you.

Enjoy!