Arab invasion

illuminatimess

Veteran
You just seemed happy that there would be no more white, black, etc..
No, no. Just stating how it will be and I’m happy about it in terms of no racism. But who knows what future brings us :)

What do you think about it?

Lisa

Superstar
No, no. Just stating how it will be and I’m happy about it in terms of no racism. But who knows what future brings us :)

What do you think about it?
I like how people are all a different color...its interesting. I think maybe the thing to change is the different cultures? Some cultures are better than others—Paul Joseph Watson.

illuminatimess

Veteran
I like how people are all a different color...its interesting. I think maybe the thing to change is the different cultures? Some cultures are better than others—Paul Joseph Watson.
Hmm, I think every culture is „precious“ for us. We can learn from each other. What do you think makes one culture better than the other?

Lisa

Superstar
Hmm, I think every culture is „precious“ for us. We can learn from each other. What do you think makes one culture better than the other?
Can we really learn from cannibals? Haha..maybe we learn to run away from them..but what do they have to teach anyone? Or say cultures that say women are half a man...can we learn anything good from them? Then too, some cultures say anything goes..can anything go? Can you have abortion without consequences? Can you really be a girl when you are a boy?
What culture can you have that seems to have sanity firmly in place? For me, that culture would have to have God..the God of the Bible in it....God is the place where we know truth.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Can we really learn from cannibals? Haha..maybe we learn to run away from them..but what do they have to teach anyone? Or say cultures that say women are half a man...can we learn anything good from them? Then too, some cultures say anything goes..can anything go? Can you have abortion without consequences? Can you really be a girl when you are a boy?
What culture can you have that seems to have sanity firmly in place? For me, that culture would have to have God..the God of the Bible in it....God is the place where we know truth.
All these points sound like the current American culture haha

Sya

Rookie
1916- Bolshevik all over the

Muslim and Islam

Narrative

This strategy writes history by blaming the victims for their atrocities
Systematically

Everything they know about history

Was sm
Stop making shit up. I don't believe you.

Greeks don't hate Arabs.
The arab nationalists were enemies of the ottomans.
As for Greece and turkey...it is not even hate. It's a friendly rivalry like England Vs Germany these days.

the English French and Germans all get along after centuries of war. Turkey is secular now and greeks have a lot in common with them. Many Turks have Greek heritage.

Greeks have no problem with Arabs.

I also know that migrants from places like Syria are not sorry for making demands and wanting to get into europe.
It was western interference that caused the Arab Spring. It is open fucking knowledge that Israel and the USA/NATO were sponsoring Al nusra (Al Qaeda) and the rebels. They wanted Assad out.
Turkey has far more Syrian refugees there than any other country.
Most syrians prefer to go back to Syria and live there. Syria was a nice country. It had oil wealth. Not a lot...but a significant amount.

I’m speechless

Sya

Rookie
All Arab countries has been built on blood, theft and slaughter yet you don't tell them those things.

Explain us how the common man could do that. Arabs are unable to call out the atrocities commited in their homeland simply because their rulers do those things in the name of sharia law. The thing is they cooperate with our elites in their desire to create a clash of civilization yet you expect from whites to speak about things that are deemed conspiracies in public??

Focus on facts and the present. The US and Co. “collateral damaged” 30.000.000 Arab/Muslim/Middle Eastern civilians since The Gulf War

Sponsored by the brainwashed taxpayers

Explain yourselves?

Lisa

Superstar

A migrant, 27 year old tuinisian, attacked a passer by with machete and then attacked a woman in a car.

Yei.. They also refuse to selfisolate.
I thought it was because they think allah will protect them..or if not..that’s allah’s will too.

Tidal

Star
..I’m white, too. Did you know that at a certain point the world will be mixed? No more definite white, black or whatever. That’s beautiful, isn’t it?

Nah, despite the wacko Estab promoting black/white relationships in advertising and soaps etc, It ain't never gonna happen for the simple reason that the vast majority of normal white males DNA is hardwired to only find white women attractive... :)

"Judy Judy Judy"..

illuminatimess

Veteran
Nah, despite the wacko Estab promoting black/white relationships in advertising and soaps etc, It ain't never gonna happen for the simple reason that the vast majority of normal white males DNA is hardwired to only find white women attractive... :)

"Judy Judy Judy"..
For a second I thought that was Lana Del Rey lol

Lisa

Superstar

"Judy Judy Judy"..
1585937346300.jpeg

1585937427364.jpeg

Vixy

Star

"Judy Judy Judy"..
Isnt it?? For me, I've never found dark skinned men attractive and I look at to my white friends too and they dont think theyre attractive either. Then I see my white neighbour and her egyptian husband and I'm like wtf? But then I find out shes a feminazi who fights for gays rights. So she'll birth little mixed kids.. It's all indoctrination from the school mixed with turning our white men to soystems by vaccines and food. It's disguisting how they're tearing us apart by this. My country have 52% single households.. :( Our women dont want our soystems and I dont blame them. Just looking and my grandfather and comparing him to the ones i have to choose from is.. Ridiculess. I have to protect them, they're scared of their own damn shadow.

Vixy

Star
England.

A 7 year old girl was stabbed in the throat by a somalian woman. The girl went scootering in a park when the woman sat on a bench. She got up and stabbed the girl in the throat.

The coroner says the case affected him deeply, the girl lost her life and the somalian woman is suspected for mental illness and murder.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
England.

A 7 year old girl was stabbed in the throat by a somalian woman. The girl went scootering in a park when the woman sat on a bench. She got up and stabbed the girl in the throat.

The coroner says the case affected him deeply, the girl lost her life and the somalian woman is suspected for mental illness and murder.
The mental illness defense..sure.

Tidal

Star
England.

Yup, inviting heathens into our countries is as crazy as a dog inviting fleas to come and crawl on its back.
However, my conscience is clear because as a Christian I've only ever voted for Brit parties that have had a strict anti-immigration policy.. :)
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

Sya

Rookie
Despite the virus..

The migrant invasion into Europe is still intensifying
Although illegal migrant penetrations into Europe decreased between January and February this year, the overall trend is still on the rise.

From January to February, the number of attempted illegal border crossings across the European Union declined by 42%, to approximately 2,500 migrants, according to a report by the Hungarian news portal Remix. However, attempted crossings were nevertheless 27% higher than they had been during the same period in the previous year, according to a report by Frontex, which is affiliated with the European Border and Coast Guard Agency.

Looking at Greece, in January and February nearly 7,000 migrants were stopped trying to cross their border with Turkey — 16% higher than the previous year. And Frontex noted that these numbers do not reflect the latest migrant surge along the Greek border that began at the end of February, when Turkey announced that it would no longer stop migrants who wanted to cross its territory in an attempt to enter Greece. Over a third of the migrants who were detained here were Afghans; Syrians and Turks were the next two largest groups.

Migrants arrested while crossing the Central Mediterranean Sea fell by nearly 75% from January to February; approximately 450 were discovered, bringing the total for the period to 2,200. Most of these were Bangladeshis, Algerians, and from the Ivory Coast.

Along the Western Mediterranean Sea, the numbers remained steady, holding at approximately 1,200 per month. Most of these were Algerians.

In the Western Balkans, approximately 1,250 migrants were detained in February, which was a greater than 50% decline since January. Nevertheless, the total was 3,800, which was twice the amount who were detained along this route during the same period last year. Most of those arrested were Syrian or Afghani.

Even before Turkey’s announcement in February, the Hungarian government had been warning for several months that they were expecting a new surge in migrants along the Balkan route which could end up leading to a dangerous mass invasion by military-aged men on the same level as or worse than the 2015 crisis, as previously reported by Voice of Europe.
The migrant crisis....like everything we suffer thru a brain wash machine....is pre policy politics

North Africa’s “sharing the burden” the EU has a drone torture starve r*pe and
All Arab countries has been built on blood, theft and slaughter yet you don't tell them those things.

Explain us how the common man could do that. Arabs are unable to call out the atrocities commited in their homeland simply because their rulers do those things in the name of sharia law. The thing is they cooperate with our elites in their desire to create a clash of civilization yet you expect from whites to speak about things that are deemed conspiracies in public??