Arab invasion

illuminatimess

Veteran
Don't waste your time people here just want to see the few criminals of an entire culture shadowing their ignorant view as they trust media, and as "god followers" are to afraid to give hand to destroyed and starved family which lost everything really a shame, I guess people are to afraid to give rather try to conserve their illusion of security which is a matter of time before it dissapear, if we accept what the elite do to any humanbeing, we should get ready to get the same

I completely agree. Also, „Arab“ indicates racism, but that’s how they act

Lisa

Superstar
The new migrant invasion – don’t believe the lying bastards at the BBC and C4 News
By
David Craig, on March 7th, 2020

Share2

(weekend blog)
I wanted to do a different story this weekend. But I think this one is more important.
If you’ve been watching the lying, rapemigrant-loving bastards on the BBC and C4 News, you’ll probably have seen reporters bleating on about the poor supposed ‘refugees’ trying to cross from Turkey into Greece as they supposedly flee for their lives from the nasty Syrian president Assad’s army. In particular, the lying, rapemigrant-loving scum at the BBC and C4 News managed to get lots of heartrending footage of sad-looking children forced to sleep out in the open without any food or shelter.
Well, here’s a shortish (5 minutes) video showing what is really happening. Not many children in this video. Just young men of military-fighting age from the usual hell-holes being bussed and/or transported by trains to the Greek border by Turkish forces, being given weapons and tear gas by the Turks and ordered to invade Europe by crossing into Greece. Our friend Mr Erdogan has even ordered opening up some Turkish prisons and bussing criminal migrants to the border with Greece. The migrant-hugging BBC and C4 News probably ‘forgot’ to mention that?
Anyway, I won’t write any more. The video speaks for itself.
This is the reality. This is an invasion.
So, don’t believe the lying, West-hating, rapemigrant-worshipping scum at the BBC and C4 News.

Vixy

Star
more on the 12-year old in my city who was beaten down while taking pictures of our landmark. Those who did it was 18 and 20 years old.

It all took place just before 6pm, at the popular tower which is described by the municipality as the symbol and brand of the city of Helsingborg.

- He was at the vantage point and took pictures when the phone was torn from his hands and he was boxed in his stomach, says Evelina Olsson at the police command center in the South region, to Expressen.
ADVERTISEMENT
Loading ...

The robbers then ran from Kärnan's vantage point down the stairs in the direction of Möllegränden and escaped. Several police patrols are reported to be searching for the suspects but at the time of writing, no one has been arrested for the act.

A police patrol drove the boy home to his custodian and a robbery notification was made. One perpetrator is described as 160–170 centimeters long, the other approximately 180. No other signaling information other than body length has been published.

The tower Kärnan was originally erected in the 1300s and was then part of a larger bourgeoisie which had the status of the Riksborg in the medieval and early modern Danish kingdom.

[View all articles by the Editorial Board]

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Except they are not. They are people looking for a better life, who have been told the grass is always greener on the other side.

In the choice between God and Mammon, most have chosen the later.

"My fellow arabs". I'm white.

But I might be sympathetic to Arabs in Europe, since once upon a time, as someone of both Irish and Italian decent, people said the same think about us in America. And considering your anger seems to be towards brown-skinned people that come to your land, rather than the people that causes them to leave their lands in the first place? Well... I don't know, that sounds sort of racist to me.
Thats one heck of a difference! Italians, greeks and yugoslavians helped build my country and didnt commit criminal acts against the people living here, chasing them out of their own country yet you have the nerv to compare them to these monsters? Theyre not even refugees, theyre FINANCIAL refugees, only coming here to get a better place to live and scouching of our welfare system bc they dont work, most of them. But I guess you're one of those "I dont wanna see" people. So its really pointless arguing with people who dont want to see. In your world theyre perfect little innocent babies thats had a hard life.. My friend, you have no clue about reality.

Vixy

Star
Lina Lazaar is a tunisian art curator. In 2017, she organized he first tnisian pavilion under the label "Abscence of paths" to tackle the subject of migration. You can turn on the subtitles. She says a few things that put migration into perspective.

"Migration affects us all and unfortunately in this day and age we have a very binary relationship to this migration. The migrant is either perceived as a threat who's coming to invade the territory or romanticized in a very heroic way."
"So we though why not rethink migration by not being in the representation but in the lived experience.
It was much more interesting to do it through a human performance rather than the traditional type exhibition."

"The visitors will receive a visa which will give them access to a borderless world. Fictitious document but very symbolic.
We had it printed by the same authority which prints 65% of the id documents in the world. So it is the most true of the false documents.
We called it a "freesa" a free visa, that would give access to a utopian world without borders."
In other words a NEW WORLD ORDER. Thats what the elite wants; a borderless world. Its not working out so great for scandinavia and europe but then again, who the hell cares about us? I guess were not as important as the middle eastern people who seem to have a higher value in everyones eyes.

Tell me, are you for this new world order, borderless world? For the chipping of people like cattle?

Damn, I feel like I'm talking to a whole bunch of shills here.

Vixy

Star
Let me ask all of you in here.. Are any of you actually living amongst refugees? Bc I am and are dealing with them 24/7. It hits me you dont really know what youre talking about and seem very brainwashed by the fake media.

Your own leader, Killary, admits you've done wrong creating even worse situations out of war, yet here you are defending what youve done. Leftards are really incredibly dumb.

And for you to be awake enough to actually be in here, yet still denying the situation is mind boggling. I would think awokened people were in here but am surprised by the complete lack of knowledge on the state of the world.

Youre actually pushing things like this where the invaders hold their own children over a fire so they'll cry from the smoke and will look desperate and in need on pictures:

Not to mention the "Apathic Children" Who were forced by their parents to act apathic, wasting away in bed and the doctors couldnt find a cause. A while ago they admitted they were never apathic but were starved, shut out from the family and forced to stay in bed acting sick bc they wanted them to seem sick so they would get a permit to stay in the country. Now my country is admitting they were wrong and these families have been given permits on a false basis. Our doctors are politically neutral yet they say this isnt right, its child abuse.

Video after video with proof, link upon link upon link and doctors telling the truth, yet you dont take in a word of what I'm saying bc they can do no wrong in your leftard eyes. Shame on you, pushing this child abuse!

You're probably too lazy to press the link so here, let me type it out for you:

"Up to this point, there had been numerous stories in the media citing anonymous health staff and migration officers who claimed that adult asylum seekers in different ways were forcing the children to become apathetic. One doctor, Tomas Eriksson, now deceased, insisted that he had seen adults sedating the children with liquid medicine. Eight cases were reported to the police by social authorities and migration officers. "

"But there was another side to the story. A few years ago, some paediatricians complained that their parents begged them to insert a tube or their child would die. Occasionally there were reports that doctors were beaten up or harassed if they did not insert a tube. "

It's now a wellknown fact in Sweden that the children were never apathic, the parents have admitted it was a hoax to get permits to stay after they were denied."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you leftards just see how innocent and well behaved these people are, you wont take in the truth. Well i have lived amongst these monsters for 13 years soon and I can tell you things you dont wanna know. You cant handle this truth, you're too weak. Luckily my countrys having enough of this BS and is voting SD which means they'll hopefully have to go back and rebuild their own countries instead of creating chaos in ours once peaceful, nice country.

Good night!

Last edited:
Thats one heck of a difference! Italians, greeks and yugoslavians helped build my country and didnt commit criminal acts against the people living here, chasing them out of their own country yet you have the nerv to compare them to these monsters? Theyre not even refugees, theyre FINANCIAL refugees, only coming here to get a better place to live and scouching of our welfare system bc they dont work, most of them. But I guess you're one of those "I dont wanna see" people. So its really pointless arguing with people who dont want to see. In your world theyre perfect little innocent babies thats had a hard life.. My friend, you have no clue about reality.
Once upon a time in America, people said the same about the Irish. We we a bunch of violent criminals that would r*pe your daughters. And by God, what was worse is we were Catholic. Same for Italians. Times changed and eventually, Irish and Italians became accepted.

Now America demonizes the Mexicans coming here. They are criminals, they say, who will r*pe our daughters. And some do. But most of them? They aren't bad people. Just like I don't think the Arabs that you claim you befriended are bad people. The vast majority of them just want a new life; a better one that they have. People love to use the bad apples though to push agendas.

Vixy

Star
Once upon a time in America, people said the same about the Irish. We we a bunch of violent criminals that would r*pe your daughters. And by God, what was worse is we were Catholic. Same for Italians. Times changed and eventually, Irish and Italians became accepted.

Now America demonizes the Mexicans coming here. They are criminals, they say, who will r*pe our daughters. And some do. But most of them? They aren't bad people. Just like I don't think the Arabs that you claim you befriended are bad people. The vast majority of them just want a new life; a better one that they have. People love to use the bad apples though to push agendas.
Yeah, our young men having guns in their mouths by them is nothing. Such nice young men: https://samnytt.se/video-svensk-fornedras-och-misshandlas-av-invandrargang-tvingas-stoppa-pistol-i-munnen/

I bet the afghan guy whos been stalking me for the last 5 years is really nice aswell.

And the guy who just pissed right outside my porch although seeing I stood there is a real sweetheart.

LOL! The definition of naive..

Tidal

Star
I find this sad all over the place, when people fail to see other humans as humans, they see other humans as beasts or animals.
Alongside that, so many people who claim to follow different religions embody the opposite of the morals of those religions, yet try to defend bigotry with those religions. It's satanic.
Since you brought up religion, you'd better argue it out with Jesus when you meet him.. :p
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

And from elsewhere in the New T-
"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot,....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Heb 10:29-31)
"Don't yoke yourself with unbelievers,for what do light and darkness have in common?" (2 Cor 6:14)
"Don't let unbelievers into your house or bid them God speed" (2 John 1:10 KJV)

Lisa

Superstar
Europe Under Siege
Barbarians are storming the gates, but Europeans still won’t pull in the welcome mat.

Tue Mar 10, 2020
Bruce Bawer

In 1683 a massive army of the Ottoman Empire laid siege to the Christian city of Vienna. After two months, an allied force that consisted of men from all over the Holy Roman Empire and from other central European states, including Hungary, and that was led by John III Sobieski, the King of Poland and Lithuania, turned the Ottoman soldiers back, preventing the potential Islamization of the continent.
In recent days, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, president of the Ottoman Empire’s successor state, Turkey, has unleashed thousands of Muslims, mostly young males of military age, upon the European Union, today’s not-so-holy but increasingly imperial reincarnation of the Holy Roman Empire. More specifically, Erdogan, in violation of an agreement with the EU that netted him billions, has allowed – and encouraged – these people, who have been routinely described in the Western media as “refugees” and “migrants,” to storm the border separating his country from the EU’s southeasternmost satrapy, Greece. Indeed, he’s lent them active support, providing many of them with free transport to the border, which they’ve attacked with rocks, “makeshift battering rams,” and tear-gas canisters (supplied by Ergodan) while setting fires and shouting “Allahu akbar!” Photos taken at the border underscore just how perverse it is to call these thugs “refugees” or “migrants.”
Seems like old times. What’s different this time around is that whereas seventeenth-century Europeans understood that they were confronting, in the Islamic invaders of their day, an existential threat to their way of life, many of their descendants don’t seem to have a clue about what they’re dealing with. On Tuesday of last week, and again on Saturday, thousands of Germans, rallying in Berlin and other cities, demanded that the “migrants” on the Greek borders be allowed to pour into the continent and to find their way to Germany, if they wish, so that they can help form “a solidarity society” in which there will be “no more suffering.”
More at the link..

Vixy

Star
You said you made Arab friends, my dude. I guess you really don't? But sure. Let's pretend they are all bad guys if that makes you feel better.
If youre talking to me, DUDE, yes, Ive had them as friends but I ended the friendships after their bad behaviour. As a woman its impossible to be around them and I see in our news its even worse as a man. They are the same way towards each other aswell. One of them rang my doorbell, jumped in my couch (I thought he was a good guy so I invited him in, right..) Where he sat and boasted about how he sold drugs and wanted me to do it aswell all while complaining on how he couldnt find discreet women to sleep with behind his WIFES back. I had enough right then and there and have never opened the door after that again.

I see the arabic clan in here has awokened though, mecca for example. People who have been silent for a while but who used to love to harass on here, claiming I was someone else. Theres another example. Only the arabs did that to me, the other people, the blacks, the white, I had no problem with nor did they accuse me of anything, only the arabs. Isnt that interesting?

But you keep defending these vile people, keep defending them since thats what youre doing. Wonder how that almost beaten to death boy feels about now? Or his girlfriend? or all the boys that have been stoped down by groups of arabic boys and then pissed in their mouths and their bodies, hm? Or the 12 year old who yesterday was taking pictures of our landmark and was beaten down and robbed? Or the other kid who was also beaten down? But I guess its their own fault since they were outside. Theyw ere probably racist aswell, right? A 12 year old racist..lol!

Funny hos in this link, the arab who beat this boy is actually a hitlerworshipper. The true definition of a racist. Those who are the victims get accused of racism but those who really are, gets away with everything.

Take another look at these pictures and the arabs smile at his mugshot. He almost MURDURED this innocent boy and his girlfriend, and even smiled at it yet people that tell about these things, like me, are called the racists. So take another LONG look. I hope you realise who you are accusing of what.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I have family that live in Sweden and they have never mentioned anything even remotely close in regards to the country being a "war zone". The only thing they have ever complained about is the taxes being too high which impedes their business from growing. Vixy/Tatalina/Aiylish or whatever name you go by these days just please stop with your lies.

Also, if Europeans want refuges and immigrants to stop pouring into their countries than stop bombing them, setting up puppet governments, and or meddling in their affairs through proxies. Instead of complaining about Arabs go to your governments and get them to stop bombing and interfering in the affairs of others. If people actually minded their own business the world wouldn't be in the situation we're in now. Europeans were having fun when they were colonizing and playing the imperial game but cry foul now. Hypocrites the lot of you.

Cintra

Star
I know a couple who live in Sweden.
They have chosen to have 2 babies over there rather than here on the NHS.

I think they will end up living there full time.
They seem to like it.

That's all I know.

Oh, and they said the alcohol laws were really strange compared to here.
Gotta buy it from the government every other wednesday, or something.