Arab invasion

Sya

Rookie
Despite the virus..

The migrant invasion into Europe is still intensifying
Although illegal migrant penetrations into Europe decreased between January and February this year, the overall trend is still on the rise.

From January to February, the number of attempted illegal border crossings across the European Union declined by 42%, to approximately 2,500 migrants, according to a report by the Hungarian news portal Remix. However, attempted crossings were nevertheless 27% higher than they had been during the same period in the previous year, according to a report by Frontex, which is affiliated with the European Border and Coast Guard Agency.

Looking at Greece, in January and February nearly 7,000 migrants were stopped trying to cross their border with Turkey — 16% higher than the previous year. And Frontex noted that these numbers do not reflect the latest migrant surge along the Greek border that began at the end of February, when Turkey announced that it would no longer stop migrants who wanted to cross its territory in an attempt to enter Greece. Over a third of the migrants who were detained here were Afghans; Syrians and Turks were the next two largest groups.

Migrants arrested while crossing the Central Mediterranean Sea fell by nearly 75% from January to February; approximately 450 were discovered, bringing the total for the period to 2,200. Most of these were Bangladeshis, Algerians, and from the Ivory Coast.

Along the Western Mediterranean Sea, the numbers remained steady, holding at approximately 1,200 per month. Most of these were Algerians.

In the Western Balkans, approximately 1,250 migrants were detained in February, which was a greater than 50% decline since January. Nevertheless, the total was 3,800, which was twice the amount who were detained along this route during the same period last year. Most of those arrested were Syrian or Afghani.

Even before Turkey’s announcement in February, the Hungarian government had been warning for several months that they were expecting a new surge in migrants along the Balkan route which could end up leading to a dangerous mass invasion by military-aged men on the same level as or worse than the 2015 crisis, as previously reported by Voice of Europe.
The migrant crisis....like everything we suffer thru a brain wash machine....is pre policy politics

North Africa’s “sharing the burden” the EU has a drone torture starve r*pe and
All Arab countries has been built on blood, theft and slaughter yet you don't tell them those things.

Explain us how the common man could do that. Arabs are unable to call out the atrocities commited in their homeland simply because their rulers do those things in the name of sharia law. The thing is they cooperate with our elites in their desire to create a clash of civilization yet you expect from whites to speak about things that are deemed conspiracies in public??

Lisa

Superstar

Vixy

Star

This guy raped a girl under a bridge until she started bleeding and the he threatened her, he was sentenced to pay 125.000 kronor but only got 2 months of juvenile detention.

They have absolutely NO respect for us.

Vixy

Star
Yup, inviting heathens into our countries is as crazy as a dog inviting fleas to come and crawl on its back.
However, my conscience is clear because as a Christian I've only ever voted for Brit parties that have had a strict anti-immigration policy.. :)
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
And they did and have. :confused: Look at sweden now; our men are scared to go out alone so they hide inside and our women even more scared. Personally I have been through rapes and assaults so I now carry self defense things or I wont go out. My friend was beaten down in the city park by a gang of arabs and left to die. Fortunally she made it but woke up with her stockings torn so someone must have scared them off bc they were about to r*pe her.

Vixy

Star
An arabic gang stalks and stomps a 14 year old kids head, hes dutch.

Always attack in gangs, the ugly cowards. on their own theyre chicken shits, just like in here, always 5-6 people on one person.

Vixy

Star
Our police are now fighting gang crime like never before through "Operation Rimfrost"

But theyre angering the arabs so this might go wrong.. After all they did blow up the police house in my town. They blew up the whole entrance and noone ever got anything for it because of "lack of evidence" lol! But they know who did it.

The arabs are showing through music videos theyre angered.

Tidal

Star
Political correctness... that is what killing europe, blinded by their own self righteousness

Yes, the pol-correct clowns are mostly lefty jesus-rejecting atheists, and they think that "the universe will like them" if they go around "doing good" like welcoming scrounging immigrants into their countries.
Not a bloody chance, they'll be going up the spout regardless.. :)

Vixy

Star

With video, another young swede harrassed by arabs.

Its so many articles so often now I cant keep up and now we have problem number 2: overcrowded prisons bc of our extreme amount of criminals and let me tell you, Its HARD to end up in a swedish jail. They pretty much let you go even with witnesses and a serious crime. This is R E A L L Y bad.

Vixy

Star

A street in germany. Arabic muslims showing dominance by numbers again.

Look away people! Nothing to see here!

Vixy

Star
Aaand it keeps coming. Today this 12 year old girl was attacked with stones:

they told her they were gonna XXXX her and her mother. As usual, always the language they use. Guess they werent in school long enough to learn better words.

Maes17

Star
Aaand it keeps coming. Today this 12 year old girl was attacked with stones:

they told her they were gonna XXXX her and her mother. As usual, always the language they use. Guess they werent in school long enough to learn better words.
It’s a lower class thing. We have similar problems in the US with mexican immigrants.

There’s good and bad apples. We’re led to believe our elected officials would do what’s best for the tax payer. But that’s not often the case.

I embrace the good. Acknowledge the bad to protect myself and my family.

Cintra

Star
Your country will soon be an islamic state.
You will have to wear a headscarf and do what your husband tells you.

Enjoy!