Arab Got Illuminati

Stephania

Star
I just did a search. First of all, the judges and segment are from Britain's Got Talent. But the artists are from Lebanon, not Egypt. Somehow I'm sure Oum Kalthoum is rolling around in her grave for that one. :rolleyes:

Noname

Rookie
I just did a search. First of all, the judges and segment are from Britain's Got Talent. But the artists are from Lebanon, not Egypt. Somehow I'm sure Oum Kalthoum is rolling around in her grave for that one. :rolleyes:
I don't know much about it, but yes they are on the BGT now. Before going there tho, they were on Arab's Got Talent and won the show. I never thought Arabs would be so cool with those kind of things.:/

Stephania

Star
I don't know much about it, but yes they are on the BGT now. Before going there tho, they were on Arab's Got Talent and won the show. I never thought Arabs would be so cool with those kind of things.:/
Well, Lebanon is a bit different that other Arab countries. Its got the cultural aspects, the religious aspects, the political aspects, the refugee camp aspects.. but then it also has a side of it that is kind of like a mix between Hollywood and Europe and very "en vogue-esque".