Arab Ex-Muslim Woman: Muhammad FALSE, Jesus Christ is TRUTH!

Bacsi

Star
She wasn't a Muslim scholar. The title is misleading. She's from Saudi Arabia, the strictest Islamic state, no wander she ran away and denounced her faith. She criticises her understanding of the most fundamentalist version of Islam, not the 99% majority of Islam as practiced in the world today.

However, due to lack of understanding of Islam in the West, especially among Christians, her statements are taken as true for all of Islam.

Her view is very unbalanced due to her personal background.

It's like listening to a person who was born into some weird literalist Christian sect and got out as an adult. Same thing.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
1) incapable? Muslims have had the holy land for longer than Jews and Christians.
Over 1200 years.
Christians crusaded and had the holy land for over 90 yrs at one point....did it last?
God of Israel warned them in Deuteronomy 28 that if they did not obey His commandments then He would bring an army from a foreign nation who would cast them out of His land.

But God of Israel in Ezekiel 36 said He would bring them back for His own holy name's sake.

2) the antichrist is going to built a temple on the temple Mt. For this to happen there has to be a Jewish state.
Is he ? I must not have got that memo. So chances are that is not so...

3) USA is a masonic country...everyone knows that...and they have been attacking Muslim countries.
Freemasonry and Islam share and serve the same wrong god who is a future hell being.

4) read it and weep.

Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring —those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus. - Revelation 12:17 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation12:17&version=NIV
Yes weep for joy for being found worthy to be martyred as God was and welcome into the Kingdom of God.

Psalm 116 15 "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints."

That goes against the Pauline doctrine. It doesn't refer to messianic Jews either because I can't recall them going into the wilderness.

There is a reason why Jews settled in arabia...it's because Rome/Christians persecuted them.
Many of them accepted islam which means they believe in Jesus without the polytheistic trinitarian nonsense and follow the God's law.
Just stop trying to interpret the Bible and concentrate on manual labour.

TokiEl

Superstar
That is patently false. A testimony even in court can be falsified. I'm a Christian and I generally call shenanigans on these testimonies. Anyone can get saved but where's the fruit? Not in sketchy YouTube videos.
In law and religion testimony is an attestation to the truth of a matter.

And is evidence used in courts of law under penalty of perjury.

I wish you would think before you talk...

She could still be a Muslim simply on principle of avoiding Christians like yourself.
Whatever man.

One whould think the most important thing was truth but you want to make this about personalities ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Bible should be the only truth a Christian should need, not youtube videos about people converting left and right.
Here is how this works.

People who have sought God for help or healing have been helped or healed. And so they tell about it.

TokiEl

Superstar
The other thing I said was about the accountability of sin vs the nature of sin.
A child is not accountable for sin yet clearly has the nature of sin.
They were very few in the world when Cain killed his brother.

So four people in the whole world cannot live in peace.

Not even angels are above errors.

Damien50

Star
In law and religion testimony is an attestation to the truth of a matter.

And is evidence used in courts of law under penalty of perjury.

I wish you would think before you talk...

Whatever man.

One whould think the most important thing was truth but you want to make this about personalities ?
You do acknowledge that there are false testimonies out there right right? That there are individuals willing to lie and coerce simply to undermine Islam. Anyone can give a testimony but that doesn't mean they are being honest whatsoever.

You are rude and to others your truth is subjective. You could have responded to manama differently but decided to insult her with a snarky still a Muslim. The truth is important but not at the expense of ridiculing someone.

The Zone

Star
Meanwhile, a certain person sits back and revels in the back and forth created... quit taking the bait, people. Christians come in all shapes and forms as do Muslims. There are varying beliefs between the two. And then there are posers simply hell-bent on making the forum fight.

Do not be gullible.

Damien50

Star
Meanwhile, a certain person sits back and revels in the back and forth created... quit taking the bait, people. Christians come in all shapes and forms as do Muslims. There are varying beliefs between the two. And then there are posers simply hell-bent on making the forum fight.

Do not be gullible.
You're right. She made this post and left.

elsbet

Superstar
Do you tend to disagree with everything because i'm a muslim or is it due to actual theology? I try to present my views in a way where I could also back it entirely using either entirely christian sources or muslim sources if I have to.

For example
We are born with a nafs/serpent nature that causes us to sin even when we are not accountable for sin. Like a greedy jealous child. That nature remains with us our entire life and it causes us to experience imprisonment in barzakh/the grave where we are punished by the serpent ie according to the extent of our love and attachments to the material world. This is death.

The 'flesh' spoke of in the bible, our carnal nature, is interpreted as a serpent. That is why Jesus said
Just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.

This goes much deeper if you understand the story of Moses and the serpents who punished the israelites. For example the serpent who tempted Adam and Eve (we call him iblees but these days people call him lucifer), he was once an angel, yet he fell/rebelled. Why/how did this even occur and why were such beings made of fire in the first place?
How could someone believe in/follow christianity or islam and not have an interest in knowing the why and how of lucifer/iblees?
Fire symbolises desire...when the world of multiplicity was created and beings became aware of their individuality, desire was born. If you read about the seraphs, St Thomas Aquinas described their 'fire' with good qualities ie
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seraph
First, the movement which is upwards and continuous. This signifies that they are borne inflexibly towards God.
Secondly, the active force which is "heat," which is not found in fire simply, but exists with a certain sharpness, as being of most penetrating action, and reaching even to the smallest things, and as it were, with superabundant fervor; whereby is signified the action of these angels, exercised powerfully upon those who are subject to them, rousing them to a like fervor, and cleansing them wholly by their heat.
Thirdly we consider in fire the quality of clarity, or brightness; which signifies that these angels have in themselves an inextinguishable light, and that they also perfectly enlighten others.

from this, this point is very important
the movement which is upwards and continuous.

So when this desire was upwards ie towards God, then it was 'light'. The moment lucifer/iblees was told about Adam, especially that Adam was superior...that 'fire' was moved away from God. the name Adam means Earth ie the material world. So suddenly fire/desire directed downwards to the material world, became what? it became satanic...as in a 'feiry serpent'.

What was unique and superior about Adam actually is that he was made in the image of God..and we know the image of God is the Logos which is basically 'everything'. So 'everything' in creation is in Adam..and that includes all the bad. We have desire and again when it's 'upwards' it is light and when it is downwards ie desire for the material world, it is a serpent. When the serpent tempted Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, he was only provoking and influencing the natural desire in them.

Physical death is really only 'passing away'. The real death occurs in the grave and like I said before it is due to our carnal attachments to the material world. It is really only an imprisonment. It is not like souls are completely unconscious in the grave.
Look at how Jesus talked about hades (ie the grave/underworld/barzakh)

Luke 16
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

we all go to hades don't we? our situation in hades depends on the state of this 'fire' within us, if we were desired the material world, then nothing in the next life..and vice versa.

BUT
the israelites/jews suffered under the law and trying to control the serpent/fire.

James 4:1
What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?
You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and fight. You do not have because you do not ask God. 3 When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures.

in reality, it is an impossible ask for humans to tame our nafs/serpent. the circumcision path did fail.

What Christianity really really teaches is about putting the fire itself to death ie the serpent on the cross. NO DESIRE, Total acceptance!!
There are certain teachings related to this, for example Love God and love thy neighbour=unity in multiplicity. To perceive God in all thing. In unity, there is no 'desire' because everything is perfect/complete as it is.
someone slaps you? no problem, someone robs you? no problem.

Yet people living under desire cannot make sense of this because in our minds it means we're left with 'nothing' whereas what it really means is we're left with 'everything', nothing can be taken away if you understand that all consciousness is one and the same, the logos is in all of us.
Being 'in Christ' means unity of consciousness.
Jesus said you give and you'll have more. So it reminds me of this hindu quote I read
the Tree laden with the most abundant fruit, lowers itself so others can enjoy it's fruit'.
the thing about the tree is, it doesnt desire it's own fruit, it desires the light..and the good thing is God's light is not difficult to receive.
It's only desire that makes us desire fruit and not the light.
No, it has nothing to do with you being muslim-- what you write isn't like the typical fare we see here (e.g. points systems, recitations). Rather the principle of what you describe is fairly similar-- I mean, it is what it is, right? It's the means of *arrival* that we disagree on (and that's fine... I'm not going argue the point). I think God tells us clearly that it is, as you say, impossible to kill the naf... or desire -- but, I believe that is iniquity, and that we are saved through the imparting of Christ's righteousness, and not of anything we do, ourselves. I don't believe we have the power to save ourselves.

Appreciate the detail.
ROMANS 3:23-28
... for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation through faith in His blood, for a showing forth of His righteousness, because of the forbearance of the sins having taken place beforehand, in the forbearance of God, for the showing forth of His righteousness in the present time, for Him to be just, and justifying the one of the faith of Jesus.

Where then is boasting? It has been excluded. Through what principle? That of works? No, but through the principle of faith.Therefore we reckon a man to be justified by faith apart from works of the Law.

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. ISAIAH 64:6

THE GARGOYLE

TokiEl

Superstar
You do acknowledge that there are false testimonies out there right right? That there are individuals willing to lie and coerce simply to undermine Islam. Anyone can give a testimony but that doesn't mean they are being honest whatsoever.
I do acknowledge that there are people who choose to give a false testimony and so transgress a direct command from God.

As for Islam it doesn't need any undermining from anybody as it is perfectly capable of that by itself.

You are rude and to others your truth is subjective. You could have responded to manama differently but decided to insult her with a snarky still a Muslim. The truth is important but not at the expense of ridiculing someone.
Truths can be brutal at times.

And perhaps there is an excuse for being a blind brainwashed follower of a sociopolitical religion which seeks to kill or dominate those who are not blind and brainwashed.

Or perhaps not.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
I do acknowledge that there are people who choose to give a false testimony and so transgress a direct command from God.

As for Islam it doesn't need any undermining from anybody as it is perfectly capable of that by itself.

Truths can be brutal at times.

And perhaps there is an excuse for being a blind brainwashed follower of a sociopolitical religion which seeks to kill or dominate those who are not blind and brainwashed.

Or perhaps not.
Perhaps prayer and self reflection may aid you in your future interactions with those different than yourself that you wish to demonstrate the glory of God.

Matthew 10:11-14 KJV
And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. [12] And when ye come into an house, salute it. [13] And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. [14] And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

TokiEl

Superstar
Perhaps prayer and self reflection may aid you in your future interactions with those different than yourself that you wish to demonstrate the glory of God.
Fine but we're soon out of time pandering to false religions.

So if we can wake up one or two of those slumbers it's worth it.

Keep going like that in your life and you'll turn Christians away from Christianity.
FTR, Manama, I was born and raised in a Christian household and to this day, my dad considers himself a Christian and literally practices what he preaches. He’s a good man, who’s in his early 80’s and no one can say a mean thing about him, well, except my mum, lol. I don’t say this to brag, just giving you my perspective. What I think we’re dealing with on these boards are personalities who say they’re Christian.

But you’re right, as the saying goes, “you attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. “

Damien50

Star
FTR, Manama, I was born and raised in a Christian household and to this day, my dad considers himself a Christian and literally practices what he preaches. He’s a good man, who’s in his early 80’s and no one can say a mean thing about him, well, except my mum, lol. I don’t say this to brag, just giving you my perspective. What I think we’re dealing with on these boards are personalities who say they’re Christian.

But you’re right, as the saying goes, “you attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. “
Kamikaze evangelist for Christ lol. They care not should anyone turn from Christianity so long as they don't turn from Jesus. I smell a fallacy cooked low and slow after being marinated in a zip lock bag of irony.