Aquaman - another "As above, so below" tale?

Dalit

Established
Maybe I've been here too long but I couldn't trust myself to watch this at the pictures and not occasionally say "seriously?"...

Aquaman - the Antichrist in a fish suit!

So creepy. Think you're spot on with your interpretation. Predictive programming at its finest. And having Willem Defoe in it ups the creepy factor, too.

Dalit

Established
That's just disturbing and she was obviously demon possessed. The eyes show it. That glassy, creepy look like the twins in The Shining. I've seen my own grandmother be possessed and her eyes changed and went black and beady looking. If you want to see whether or not someone is possessed, their eyes will tell you every time.

Romans 12:21 King James Version (KJV)

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
^
Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? (1 John 5:5)
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:15)
^
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (Rev. 3:21)

A true witness delivereth souls (Prov. 14:25)

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. (Heb. 4:14)
^
"hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown." (Rev. 3:11)

- Jesus Christ, the Son of God

If you want to see whether or not someone is possessed...
^
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: (1 John 4:2)

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (1 John 4:15)
^
"_________________________________"
^
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist (1 John 4:3)

Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. (1 John 4:6)

the word of the LORD is right (Ps. 33:4)

Blessed be the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God

It certanly looks that way, Atlantis makes me think of Atlas Schrugged. And they say most demons come out of the sea so hey.. Plus we all have knowledge enough to know and we all, I would say, feel its coming, that its close. Maybe thats why so many go insane lately, they cant handle the tense feeling in the air.

Symbolism:

3:43 not the big eye on his back
4:28 a big eye on the ground
4:37 three eyes (?) symbolising the third eye?

Last edited: