Applying the Passover Today

A Freeman

Superstar
According to the true Biblical calendar, the Passover begins after sunset this Tuesday, March 30th (when the 30th becomes the 31st (Gen. 1:5). Please see the referenced article below to apply the Passover in your lives today.

How to Apply The Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Crucifixion and Resurrection Today

From: https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/how-to-apply-the-passover-feast-of-unleavened-bread-crucifixion-and-resurrection-today/1426

The Passover is a very important time to consider both Passovers and what they really mean, or should mean, to each of you.

What everyone needs to think about is how the crucifixion applies to The Passover, because the animal substitute sacrifice was replaced by daily [Self]-sacrifice.

You therefore cannot sacrifice a lamb and paint its blood on the door-posts and lintel of your house, but must apply the crucifixion instead, by metaphorically painting your house/body with the blood of the Lamb. To wash your garments/body clean in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their (human) lives unto the death (John 12:25).

John 12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that HATETH his life in this world shall keep it unto Life Eternal.

I said I am The Way you have to be, and asked the Disciples, who asked if they could return to heaven with me, if they could drink from the cup that I drank from – being crucified for the benefit of all.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

You therefore, at Passover, need to mentally go through what I went through and endured, in detail in your mind as though it was happening to you and prepare yourself mentally to be able to do the same.

Study what I went through in The Gospels of The New Testament – The King of kings’ Bible.

The Passover is a time for very SERIOUS REFLECTION on how you need to be in order to go home.

The first Passover was to release you from slavery under men’s legislation, and give you The Laws of Liberty at Sinai, which you have never kept, thus breaking your promises, leading to the Second Passover redeeming you from the death penalty clauses of The Covenant, and yet you still do not keep The Law even now.

And instead of living under The Blessing of The Law, the world lives under Its Curse, still. This will not change until you follow The Way, and Return to The Law, just as I have warned you about as EliJAH.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the “I AM” (Sura 43:61).

I came to fulfill The Law – then and now.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill (pleroo in the original Greek, meaning to fully preach).
Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the Law, Judgment, Mercy, and Faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

As a follower of Christ, you should concern yourselves with the weightier matters of The Law that you should be enforcing, to set yourselves free from oppression under men’s unlawful legislation.

Luke 22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer:
Luke 22:16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God.

I feel the same as Father about your feasts. Read each verse carefully and apply it today:

Isaiah 1:10-27
1:10 Hear the Word of the “I AM”, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
1:11 To what purpose [is] the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me? saith the “I AM”: I am sick of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
1:12 When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My courts?
1:13 Bring no more worthless oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot abide; [it is] grief, even the solemn meeting.
1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts My soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear [them].
1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes; cease to do evil;
1:17 Learn to do well; seek Judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the “I AM”: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the “I AM” hath spoken [it].
1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of Judgment; Righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
1:22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
1:23 Thy princes [are] rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
1:24 Therefore saith the “I AM”, the Lord of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease Me of Mine adversaries, and avenge Me of Mine enemies:
1:25 And I will turn My hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin [gods]:
1:26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.
1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with Judgment, and her converts with Righteousness.

Again I ask:

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for the benefit of others, to set them free from oppression and return them to freedom under The Laws of Liberty?

Matthew 10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Your body represents the cross you must bear for your insurrection.

The True Meaning of Resurrection

True Meaning of Resurrection
True Meaning of Resurrection1200×630 265 KB

Rect - right; straight; rule
Sure - without doubt
Unsure-rection ) unsure of what/Who is right.
}
Insure-rection ) fighting against what/Who is right.
Resure-rection - becoming sure again of what/Who is right

The first death is the death of [Self] referred to by Paul when he said it is given to man once to die to [Self] and then the judgement and Christ said that over such as have died the first death (the completion of daily [Self]-crucifixion) the second death (The Fire) has no power.

When the [Self] is dead the Being; having been reborn (John 3) and having then crucified daily the human [Self]; is resurrected from being under the “Death-Sentence” for insurrection and treason and puts on immortality and Eternal Life again.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth him should not perish, but have Eternal Life.

Notice the verse reads to believe Me.

Become sure again of Who is right.

If you want to really and fully understand what resurrection means and how to become born again and resurrected then now read, digest and live The Way home or face The Fire.

Peace be upon you,

Christ

Christs.net

View/Download the PDF version of this letter How to Apply The Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Crucifixion and Resurrection Today.pdf (446.6 KB)

A Freeman

Superstar
Passover Lamb
NOT Easter bunny.

by JAH

Excerpt below from: https://JAHTruth.net/passnot:

Why
is there an Easter & what does it mean?

Why
did Christ have to be crucified?

THE PASSOVER - 1500 B.C.- foreshadowing the Second Passover.

The Israelites were in Egypt, in slavery, under the rule and laws of evil men. The word British is Hebrew and means the "People of the Covenant"; that means, the "People Israel of the Covenant".

The Passover was where the "angel of death" passed over the houses of the Israelites and killed the first-born of Egypt, from EVERY household including the pharaoh's (the king). It foreshadows the Second Passover because a lamb was sacrificed and its blood used to paint around the door of every Israelite house, to save them from death, just as the death of THE "Lamb of God" - Jesus and His blood, saved the entire nation from death at Passover, 1500 years later.

The Passover and the lamb's blood was the thing, that brought about, the end of 400 years of slavery and oppression, under the rules and laws of man, to FREEDOM under the Rule of God; His Laws and Economics, given to Moses and the British (Israel) people at Sinai.

THE SECOND PASSOVER - Wednesday 21 st April, 34 A.D. - NOT Easter of 33 AD.

It was the Second Passover because the "Lamb" died, instead of the entire nation, who were under "The Curse of The Law". What curse and why? The Law was not a curse but a blessing, to all those who kept it (God's Law, not man's) and was a "school-teacher to bring men to Christ" - the Head-"Master".

So what was this Curse of The Law, that had condemned the entire nation to death?

As the British (Israel) left Egypt and slavery, hoping to never become slaves again - "Rule Britannia" (think about the words - you all know them) - they swore that they would never kneel to any man, EVER again, only to God Who had given them freedom from the rule of evil men. BUT, a human's word and memory is cheap and short.

At Sinai, in Horeb, Moses was given God's Laws; Statutes; Judgements; Agricultural and Economic Policies, so that the British (Israel) could live in prosperity and freedom, from oppression under selfish men's laws and economic policies.

The entire British nation accepted the contract (Covenant) that had been made, at first, with Abraham their father because he did not withhold his only son, the "miracle" child Isaac, on top of Mt. Moriah.

Under The Covenant (contract), the British swore a solemnly binding oath, that you would KEEP and DO everything that God had commanded to Moses, FOR EVER and would be God's servant nation, His wife and faithful to the marriage-contract (The Covenant) and His Demonstration People to the rest of the world.

That demonstration, was, to show the rest of the world, how wonderful it was to live under God's Laws and Economics, as opposed to men's evil systems (all of them including "so-called" democracy).

Under the terms of the marriage-contract God gave the British (Israel) the "Land Flowing with Milk and Honey" - the milk of human kindness and sweetness - the land of Israel.

He said that as long as they kept His ways and did not commit adultery (unfaithfulness to Him or each other), Hewould bring the sun and rain in their seasons and He would make their crops grow abundantly and they would want for nothing. They would live in peace and safety and be happy and prosperous, with no need for crime, as there would be no poverty and everyone would love and help each other. ("Love your neighbour as much as you love yourself").

The idea behind this, was, so that the gentile nations, outside of Israel, would see how wonderful it was to live under God's system and want it for themselves.

They would have two options and would choose the wrong one first, as humans always do, and that would be to try to take Israel by force and steal what they had. BUT, under The Covenant (marriage-contract), God had promised the British that He (as a husband protects his wife) would fight their enemies FOR them, and defeat them and that one British man would chase a thousand and they would flee in terror.

So, then, the gentiles would have to take option two - "if you can't beat them, join them" and they would come to the British (Israel) and ask if they could join them. Whereupon, they would be told, yes, IF they agreed to keep The Covenant too. This was to be "the grafting into Israel of the Gentiles", so that, little by little, the borders of Israel would enlarge to take in these gentile nations and eventually the whole world would become the Kingdom of Israel and God's Kingdom on Earth, with justice; freedom; safety and prosperity for everyone, not just the strong, powerful and rich, like under men's evil laws.

However, they broke their promise and The Covenant and allowed greedy; selfish; evil people, from amongst their own nation, to make up their own laws; economics and customs, to make the COMMANDMENTS of God of no effect. Because of this going away from God's Laws and Economic Policy, given in the Books of Moses (the 1st five Books of the Bible), and turning to man's laws in the "Talmud", the people became slaves again. This time they were not the slaves of foreigners but of the rich people whom they had allowed to make up laws to cheat them and make them poor and themselves rich - people from within their own nation.

So they had broken the contract and were not giving God's Demonstration, as they had promised, and would not be able to help God to bring the Gentiles into the Kingdom, as there was nothing worth joining. The system had become no better than a gentile one.

The curse then came into force. Under The Covenant were blessings for keeping the contract and penalty clauses or "Curses" for breaking the contract. As they had broken the contract they came under The Curse (penalty clause) and that curse was death, for the whole nation. They had already sold themselves back into slavery, and poverty and death was to follow.

So, once again the nation needed to be freed from slavery and death, just like in the Passover in Egypt, 1500 years before.

As The Covenant came into being because Abraham did not withhold his "miracle" son Isaac, the ONLY way to save the entire nation from death, was for God to annul (cancel) the contract and the ONLY way He could do that, was by sacrificing His own "miracle" Son from the "Virgin-birth", unless the nation accepted His Son's Sovereignty and returned to His Laws and their duty under the Old Covenant, accepted at Sinai, in Horeb.

This they refused to do, so the contract had to be cancelled and the only way to do that was for God's Son to be sacrificed, instead of the whole nation.

The New Contract (Testament) then came into existence for those who wanted "Life" and freedom. It was necessary to sacrifice THE "Lamb" to free the people from slavery, poverty and death under the curse and under men's evil laws in the Jewish Talmud, and return them to freedom, under God's Laws, in the Bible, once again; under the New Covenant (Testament).

There should not be an Easter; it should be the Second Passover because it happened at exactly the same time of year. Jesus and the Disciples' "Last Supper" was the "Feast of the Passover", and the setting up of the New Covenant (Testament)(marriage-contract), under which, IF everyone returned to God's Laws and Ways and to serving ONLY Him, they could have "Life", and freedom.

So where did Easter come from? Easter comes from the word Ishtar, who was a Babylonian pagan fertility goddess of the Babylonian Mystery Religion of Sun-worship on Sundays; which is why it is celebrated with eggs, because eggs are a sign of fertility. Easter is a totally pagan festival that has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus; the Crucifixion, which was the Second-Passover; or serving God.

In order to serve only God, which is the first and most important of the COMMANDments, and to do His Will (Islam in Arabic), they would have to learn to communicate with Him, so He could teach them how to, "be ye perfect, even as your Father in heaven IS perfect".

If people did this, they would reap the benefit from Divine Wisdom; Love; Law and Justice, instead of the evil, that comes from the rule of men who are guided by Satan and his selfish; hateful; greedy; unjust and destructive ways.

The priests; lawyers and politicians had made up their own laws, in the "Talmud" and misled the people (the blind leading the blind) away from freedom, into their evil system, which made and kept them all rich and powerful and allowed them to prey on the people and steal the people's share of the wealth, under their home-made, illegal and fraudulent laws (James 5:4) and economics (Isaiah 3:12-15 and Ezekiel 34:2, 8).

Therefore the priesthood and false system had to be abolished and IT WAS abolished forever, at The Crucifixion, to make way for the return of God's Rule and Ways, and the New Covenant, under which there was only ONEpriest - THE High Priest - Christ (Ezekiel 34:10, 23).

At the Crucifixion the Temple Veil was torn in two, from top to bottom, and totally destroyed -WHY? What was the significance of The Veil, that made it so important, that God needed to destroy it, at The Crucifixion?

For the answer we have to go back in time 2000 years, to around 2000 B.C., to the time of Abraham and Isaac. God chose Abraham because he believed and served only God and NO-ONE else and it was accounted to him for righteousness. Abraham was willing to give up the most precious thing to him, on Earth - his "miracle" son, on Mt.Moriah. Remember Mt. Moriah.

Later, the shepherd boy, king David, asked God if he could build a house for God to live in. He was answered, "Am I a man that I need a house to live in?" I am God and I need no house. I live in the heart of every man that invitesMe in to live with him, so I can teach him how to be good (like God).

However, because king David had been God's "well-beloved" servant, God decided to allow David's son Solomon to build Him a house (Temple) on MT. MORIAH, where Abraham had taken Isaac to offer him as a sacrifice to God, centuries before.

That Temple or church is the ONLY one that God has EVER given man permission to build and it is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others of EVERY denomination. He does not want a house to live in, He wants to live in your hearts, as a welcome guest to teach you how to be like Him - good.

The Temple, on Mt. Moriah, had an outer court-yard and an inner sanctuary, which was called "The Holy of Holies" - the most sacred spot on Earth, the exact place where Abraham offered up Isaac and it was known as THE Holy Place. This "Holy of Holies" was separated from the outer-court of the Temple by the "Temple Veil" (curtain).

NO-ONE was allowed to enter the "Holy of Holies" EXCEPT the "High Priest", who went in there to communicate with God.

When THE "High-Priest of all time" was crucified by the jewish priests; lawyers and politicians, for challenging their authority, and the "Temple Veil" to the "Holy of Holies" was destroyed, this was to show the world that, from that moment on, the priest-hood was abolished FOR EVER, except for Christ Himself. Since then, through His teachings, of the New Testament (Covenant), EVERYONE has had DIRECT ACCESS TO GOD, if they follow the teachings EXACTLY as written and not as misinterpreted and corrupted by Satan's priests, who have the audacity to say they serve Christ, when they do the opposite of what Christ says. Thereby misleading the people away from God again and into believing that God lives in a house and outside of their hearts, which is the opposite of what God wants. They teach people to sing silly songs, that help no-one, instead of teaching Christ's Teachings, about how to learn from God, how to make the world a better, fairer and safer place, free from poverty and crime, as they should be doing.

Anyone who has not signed up for the New Covenant, in its entirety, is as good as "dead", because you are still under The Curse (penalty clause) of the Old Covenant - slavery and death.

There is still time but only just. Read Isaiah 42:7 and my "Hand-book for Prisoners, Prison Officers and Governors" - print out or send for a copy to send to your local prison, and/or people you know, or know of, who have been imprisoned.

You are ALL in slavery to the rich and in poverty and always have been because you have not kept The Covenant and have allowed evil, selfish people, to make up illegal laws and economic systems, to cheat you and make you poor and drive some of you to crime to survive and feed your families, exactly as God warned you more than 3000 years ago, by His prophet, TO YOU, Isaiah. Read Isaiah 3:12-15 and Isaiah 42:20-22 for yourself. See what it REALLY says.

You can set yourselves and the entire working-class FREE, from poverty and injustice, by keeping TheCovenant, "Fighting for the Kingdom and Justice for ALL" and for a return to Freedom under God's Laws of Liberty and Economics, instead of imprisonment or slavery under Her Majesty's; Congress'; or anyone else's illegal laws and economics.

The New Covenant is waiting for YOU to accept it and do your half, so that God and I can do Ours, and it has been waiting for 2000 years for you to come to your senses and open your eyes and ears and listen to Us, and ONLY Us.

* * The Essenes and the Disciples called themselves "The Covenanters" and the early disciples called themselves "Followers of The Way", NOT christians.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Everything mentioned by the OP is conpletely unwarranted because of the finished, perfect work of Jesus Christ.

If you want any speck of Levitical ritual you are essentially saying you don't need the cross of Christ and are looking back to an obsolete system that was only meant for a specific people for a specific time-frame.

That entire world was destroyed with the last Temple as Lord Jesus prophesied. Do not look back.

A Freeman

Superstar
Everything mentioned by the OP is conpletely unwarranted because of the finished, perfect work of Jesus Christ.

If you want any speck of Levitical ritual you are essentially saying you don't need the cross of Christ and are looking back to an obsolete system that was only meant for a specific people for a specific time-frame.

That entire world was destroyed with the last Temple as Lord Jesus prophesied. Do not look back.
The Passover is not a "Levitical ritual", nor is it ceremonial. It is part of The Law that Christ plainly stated He did NOT come to destroy.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

God allowed The Temple (Herod's Temple) to be destroyed in 70 A.D. by the Romans in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy because it had become a den of thieves, as ALL temples, synagogues, churches, mosques, etc. do. Its leaders (the Sanhedrin) schemed and manipulated the cruxifixion of Jesus. How obvious does it need to be they didn't work for God nor keep His Law? It would be impossible to try, convict and crucify an innocent human+Being under God's Law (The Law).

Anyone who isn't keeping The Law has NOT accepted the New Covenant, paid for with the blood of The Lamb. The Passover is the time of the year to reflect on BOTH Passovers: the first one in Egypt, which lead the Israelites out of captivity under the evil rules of men to freedom under The Law that God gave us, and the second one: the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.

Anyone still listening to the blind guides of organized religion instead of keeping The Law is making a mockery of Christ's sacrifice. Only by keeping The Law can someone be freed from the bondage of sin.

And anyone who continues being a criminal/sinner will find themselves in The Fire according to Christ, including all so-called Christians.

Matthew 7:21-24
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):

Don't let Satan con you into believing that God wants us to disobey His Law/Commandments, or that Christ did away with The Law. Sinning = breaking The Law (1 John 3:4) = committing crimes. There will be no unrepentant criminals in the Kingdom of God.

Start keeping The Law today and never look back. There is no other way to rid this world of sin, exactly as Christ and all of the prophets, disciples and messengers/apostles have repeatedly told us.