Apparently, even Arthur needs a homosexual character

Lisa

Superstar
No, Lisa, it’s pretty clear.

I believe there is only one Hell, and that it is all fiery, horrible and unbearable, but there are greater parts of it with MORE suffering even though it all lasts forever.

I believe that Heaven is also this way, because the Bible says we earn heavenly rewards, so clearly not everyone will have the same experience in Heaven (some will have a better, more rewarding experience of Heaven than others).

People like John the Baptist, for example, who was martyred for Christ, will have more rewards than say, the thief on the Cross who was just saved & did nothing for the cause of Christ.

Your Bible changes the words of Scripture so it is more confusing & unclear than the KJB.
Ok...so you believe there are different levels to hell because there are different levels in heaven? That’s your argument now?

You should have left it as
I believe there is only one Hell, and that it is all fiery, horrible and unbearable
that’s all you need to know...it’s bad and there isn’t a worse bad..:rolleyes:

I would say the archaic language in the kjv makes things unclear...I don’t have a problem with the nasb and I’m not confused.

QDC753

Rookie
Children already understand that gay people exist in reality. It doesn't matter to them. Gay people's existence is not somehow harmful for young people. It's not very christian of you to want to teach your child to be hateful or discriminatory towards gay people simply because they're different from you. Gay people exist in real life and they're sometimes on TV, same as anyone else in the world... get over it. There are people of all religions that are not discriminatory towards other groups of people.
It’s not discriminatory, it’s that many Christians don’t want their children to think something is okay when God’s word (the Bible) says it isn’t. I knew a family that had gay neighbors that were very kind people. When their son started to ask questions about it they told him that what’s important is that you show kindness to others and to remember that no one is perfect and that at some point everyone sins against God and that each person will have to ask forgiveness in their own way when they out ready; it’s not our place to judge. They didn’t speak out against their neighbors, but they also made it clear that being gay went against their religion. As long as they continue to be kind, I don’t think honoring their religious beliefs is derogatory.

Tikawanda

Established
To be fair the character in question (Mr. Ratburn) was kinda alluded to be gay all along. I mean, he was a grown male with no wife or female love interest that I can remember, and he was always sort of flamboyant and even slightly effeminate.

While the wedding took me by surprise since I had no idea that Mr. Ratburn was even still relevant in the cartoon, I have to admit that to me it seems like people blew the whole thing out of proportion. I mean, he's still the same character; the only difference now is that he went from implied gay to confirmed gay. Oh and he's married now too I guess. It's only fair that he gets to be just as miserable as some married straight folks.

Vmort

Star
My Little Pony: Children’s cartoon debuts lesbian ponies

Popular children’s television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic will introduce their young viewers to a lesbian couple in an upcoming episode titled, The Last Crusade.
My Little pony another Hivites trash. Agenda all around you.

They won't stop until they put their gay agenda in everything. It's becoming so much more obvious. It's hard to even play any of those story app games where you make choices along the way, because there's always the token gay character or two, at least. Forced representation is not going to get everyone to respect this community