APOCALYPTIC EVENTS IN 2020

DesertRose

Superstar
There are prophecies about the destruction of the Arabs. What you see happening in Beirut is part of that Greater Israel plan/Pax Judaica is being founded. God willing righteous Muslims from another region Khurasan will help set them aright.
The 2 group of Arabs that will prevail over their enemies with be from southern Yemen and those in the Levant/ash-Sham.
The Creator will only aid those who are righteous and only the Most High knows who is the most righteous.

Narrated Abu Hurairah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) as saying: Woe to Arabs because of evil which has drawn near! He will escape who restrains his hand.

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يَحْيَى بْنِ فَارِسٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ مُوسَى، عَنْ شَيْبَانَ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ وَيْلٌ لِلْعَرَبِ مِنْ شَرٍّ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَفْلَحَ مَنْ كَفَّ يَدَهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

صحيح ق زينب دون قوله أفلح (الألباني)حكم :
Reference: Sunan Abi Dawud 4249
In-book reference: Book 37, Hadith 10
English translation: Book 36, Hadith 4237
(21)

Chapter: People excel over one another in faith, and the superiority of the people of Yemen in faith
(21)
باب تَفَاضُلِ أَهْلِ الإِيمَانِ فِيهِ وَرُجْحَانِ أَهْلِ الْيَمَنِ فِيهِ ‏

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah observed:
There have come the people of Yemen; they are tender of hearts, the belief is that of the Yemenites, the understanding (of the faith) is that of the Yemenites and sagacity is that of the Yemenites.

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الرَّبِيعِ الزَّهْرَانِيُّ، أَنْبَأَنَا حَمَّادٌ، حَدَّثَنَا أَيُّوبُ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ جَاءَ أَهْلُ الْيَمَنِ هُمْ أَرَقُّ أَفْئِدَةً الإِيمَانُ يَمَانٍ وَالْفِقْهُ يَمَانٍ وَالْحِكْمَةُ يَمَانِيَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference: Sahih Muslim 52 a
In-book reference: Book 1, Hadith 89
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 1, Hadith 84
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Chapter: What has been Related About The Inhabitants of Ash-Sham

(27)
باب مَا جَاءَ فِي الشَّامِ

Mu'awiyah bin Qurrah narrated from his father that the Messenger of Allah(s.a.w) said:
"When the inhabitants of Ash-Sham become corrupt, then there is no good in it for you. There will never cease to be a group in my Ummah who will be helped(by Allah), they will not be harmed by those who forsake them until the Hour is established." Muhammad bin Isma'il said: "Ali bin Al-Madini said: 'They are the people of Hadith."'

The Prophecy of #SYRIA (Shaam/The Levant) #IRAQ #EGYPT - Must Watch

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
The Australian fires began in 2019...And it looks like that’s a normal season in Australia.

Earthquakes happen all the time..you can check out my earthquake thread to see its true...

And there looks like there was a dust storm in 2009 in Australia too..

It also looks like locusts in Africa have happened before..
And it looks like the locusts swarms started in October 2019.

The point being that these things happen from time to time and aren’t new.

DesertRose

Superstar
Article on some Islamic end times prophecies:
Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal (The False Messiah)
and His Destruction

A lengthy hadith narrated by Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzaimah, and ad-Dhiyaa’, attributed to Abu Umamah, reports that the Prophet of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said:

“There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills.” He (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) was asked, ‘What sustains people during that time?’ He said, “Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (Saying, la ilaha ill Allah , Allahu Akbar and alhamdulillah)( DR meaning: There is No Creator but Allah, Allah is the Greatest and Praise be to God). This will sustain them just as food does.”
[Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 7875]

Abdullah bin Umar narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said:

“The fitnah of Al-Ahlas (continuous calamity) is mass desertion and war. Then, the fitnah of As-Sarraa [meaning ‘the rich’, when some reach people use their money to hire others to fight for them] (DR: This refers to the wars by proxies) will start from under the feet of a man who claims that he is of me (of my descendants). However, he is not of me, for my loyal friends are the ones who have taqwa. Afterwards, people will unite around a man whose reign is unstable. Then, the fitnah of Ad-Duhaymaa [it is called ‘dark and black fitnah’ because of its enormity] (will start) and will not leave any member of this nation without severely touching him. When it is thought that its time has come to an end, it will be lengthened. Meanwhile (during this fitnah), a man will wake up as a believer and will meet the night as a disbeliever, until people divide into two camps: A camp of belief that contains no hypocrisy, and a camp of hypocrisy that contains no belief. If this happens, then await the Dajjal on that day or the next.” [Ahmad, Abu Dawood and al-Hakim, Mishkatul-Masabih, vol. 4, no.5403]

There are other signs to the imminent coming of the Dajjal. Mu’ath narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said:

“The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah).The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.”
[Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 4096]

The flourishing of Jerusalem will happen by the hands of Muslims, by the will of Allah (swt), after it will be retrieved from the Jews.
The Holy Land will be the seat of the Caliphate because the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said to Ibn Hawalah,

“O Ibn Hawalah! If you live to see the seat of the Caliphate of the Holy Land, then earthquakes, disasters and great calamities are imminent. Then, the Hour will be closer to people than this hand of mine to your head!”
[Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 420, and he says, “Sahih”]

Then, Muslims will migrate to Ash-Sham to join the Jihad against the enemies of Allah (swt) from among the Jews and Christians. People of Madinah will desert it, not because they dislike it, but for the purpose of joining the Jihad for the sake of Allah (swt). Then, it will be totally uninhibited, wild animals and beasts will roam through it, and it will stay deserted until the Hour begins.

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said:

“Madinah will be deserted while in its prime! Then, it will be inhabited by birds and beasts.”
[Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 436]

“They (Muslims) will leave Madinah while in its prime. Only wild beasts and birds will roam it. The last persons to be gathered (for the beginning of the Last Day) will be two shepherds from (the tribe) of Muzainah heading towards Madinah. They will be herding their sheep, and (when they reach it) they will find it deserted. When they reach Thaniyyat Al-Wadaa’ they will collapse on their foreheads (because the Hour will have started then).”
[Ahmad, Al-Bukhari and Muslim, As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 2, no. 683]

Also, Abdullah bin ‘Amr said, “There will be a time among people when every believer will migrate to Ash-Sham.”
[Al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 457, and he says “Sahih according to the conditions of Bukhari and Muslim” Adh-Dhahabee agrees.]

The Destruction of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal (The False Messiah)

As was narrated in the Hadith by An-Nawwas bin Sam’an, the Dajjal will be killed at the hand of Jesus son of Mary.

The Dajjal’s death will occur after the angels turn him towards Ash-Sham( DR: The Levant which is Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Jordan areas) away from the outskirts of Madinah. He will perish in Ash-Sham near the eastern door of Lud in Palestine, may Allah (swt) return it to the Muslim.

Before we start mentioning the second coming of Jesus son of Mary, we will mention the story of Al-Mahdi, Muhammad bin Abdillah.

Al-Mahdi will appear just before the coming of Jesus, alaihis salam. He will lead the Muslim nation with justice and kindness and establish Allah’s rule. A righteous Caliphate will reappear after the earth has experienced its share of injustice and tyranny. Jesus, alaihis salam, son of Mary will pray behind him. Among Al-Mahdi’s characteristics is that he will spend money on his subjects without counting it, along with many of his other righteous deeds that were mentioned in several correct hadiths.

article: https://www.missionislam.com/nwo/signsdajjal.htm
for more on the False Messiah:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Judgement Day | End Time Series - Part 1

Signs of The Judgement Day | End Time Series - Part 2

Undeniable Prophecies (Minor Signs) | End Time Series - Part 3

A Freeman

Superstar
Prophecies from our Creator during these end-times about homosexuality, mass confusion and the loss of reason, understanding and common-sense, wildfires and climactic changes in weather that will threaten both the supply of food and freshwater (SOON).

2 Esdras 5:7-11
5:7 And the Sodomitish sea shall cast out fish (AIDS), and make a noise in the night, which many have not known: but they shall all hear the voice thereof.
5:8 There shall be a confusion also in many places, and the fire shall often be sent out again, and the wild beasts shall change their places, and child-bearing women shall bring forth monsters (metaphorically):
5:9 And salt waters shall be found in the sweet, and all friends shall destroy one another; THEN shall common-sense hide itself, and understanding withdraw itself into his secret chamber,
5:10 And shall be sought of many, and yet not be found: then shall unrighteousness and incontinency be multiplied upon Earth.
5:11 One land also shall ask another, and say, Is righteousness that maketh a man righteous gone through thee? And it shall say, No.

2 Esdras 6:18-22
6:18 And it said, Behold, the days come, that I will begin to draw nigh, and to visit them that dwell upon the Earth,
6:19 And will begin to make inquisition of them, what they be [who they think they are] that [they] have hurt [others] unjustly with their unrighteousness (Isaiah 3:15), and when the affliction of Sion (Jerusalem) shall be fulfilled;
6:20 And when the Seal to be set upon the world, that is to vanish away, shall be finished, then will I show these tokens: the Books shall be opened before the firmament (Rev. 5), and they shall see altogether (Internet and/or TV?) :
6:21 (i) And the children of a year old shall speak with their voices, the women with child (pregnant) shall bring forth untimely (premature) children of three or four months old, and they shall live, and be raised up.
6:22 (ii) And suddenly shall the sown places appear unsown, the full storehouses shall suddenly be found empty:

Further prophecies from our Creator, through His Messenger/Anointed One/Guided One, about the wanton destruction of the Earth and its natural resources:-

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.

The Law (Torah, aka the Pentateuch) that our Creator gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us free, is found ONLY in the first five Books (aka the Pentateuch, Books of Moses) of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Everyone on Earth has been made aware of The Law/Commandments of God, and has made a Promise/Covenant to keep it, whether they recognize that fact or not (Deut. 29:9-15). This includes all "Jews", "Christians" and "Muslims".

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Sura 2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.

Sura 2:87-93
2:87. We gave Moses The Book (The Torah) and followed him up with a succession of Apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit (Christ). Is it that whenever there comes to you an Apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
2:88. They say, "Our hearts (Jere. 17:9) are the wrappings (which preserve God's Word: we need no more)." Nay, The "I AM"'s curse is on them for their blasphemy: Little it is that they believe.
2:89. And when there comes to them a Book from God, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe it but the curse of God is on those without Faith.
2:90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which God has sent down, in insolent rejection that God, from His Grace, should send it to any of His servants that it pleases Him to [as is His Right]: thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.
2:91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what God hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the Prophets of God in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

The prophecies found on the very last page of the Old Covenant, in the last chapter of the Book of Malachi, very plainly state that anyone who wants to survive what's coming MUST remember and return to keeping The Law, as we've been reminded by the Last Prophet, sent by God just before Judgment Day.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (John 8:3) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I COMMANDED unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 4:1 above for the details of the curse).

DesertRose

Superstar
And thus We have placed within every city the greatest of its criminals to conspire therein. But they conspire not except against themselves, and they perceive [it] not.
And when a sign comes to them, they say, "Never will we believe until we are given like that which was given to the messengers of Allah ." Allah is most knowing of where He places His message. There will afflict those who committed crimes debasement before Allah and severe punishment for what they used to conspire.
6:123-124
40 SIGNS OF THE JUDGEMENT DAY HAPPENING NOW! SCARY WARNING!
THE UNDEFEATABLE ARMY! WHEN YAJUJ MAJUJ BREAK FREE! (Gog and Magog)

DAJJAL WON’T COME UNTIL EXACTLY THIS HAPPENS

DesertRose

Superstar
Coming of Dajjal’s Is Just Around The Corner
(We have entered an era of lies and deception.)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
4:135
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

49:13
[Wake-Up Call] Worldwide Fitna (Calamity) - What's Happening In 2020!!

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting hadiths about the end times.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying:
"The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia reverts to meadows and rivers."
*Below strange temperatures in UAE
Watch: Temperature falls below zero in UAE

A few other signs:
  • When Arabs begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. [Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Hadith 494]
  • Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray. [Sahih Muslim Book 40, Hadith Number 6840]
  • Pride and competition in the decoration of mosques. [Sahih ibn Majah 610]
  • Widespread acceptance of music. [ Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Hadith 494]
  • There will be an abundance of illegitimate children. [Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal]
  • People will become miserly. [source: Bukhari]
  • Power and authority will be given to wrong people. [Bukhari]
  • Wealth will be in abundance, to the extent that it will be difficult to find someone in need of Zakat. [Bukhari]
  • Adultery and fornication will be prevalent. [Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah]
  • Only the rich receive a share of any gains, and the poor do not. [Tirmidhi]
  • When voices are raised in the mosques. [Tirmidhi]
  • Female singers and musical instruments will become popular. [Tirmidhi]
  • Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it. [Ahmad & Bukhari]
  • Officials will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen. [Muslim]
  • Rain will be acidic or burning - reference to acid rain. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  • Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]
  • When singers become common. [Al-Haythami]
  • People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject Hadith & Sunnah. [Abu Dawood]
  • A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home. [Ahmad]
  • When men lie with men, and women lie with women. [Al-Haythami]
  • A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. [Ahmad]
  • Family ties will be cut. [Ahmad]
  • Humans will communicate with objects. [ Musnad Ahmad]
  • Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business. [Ahmad]
  • Divorces will be a daily occurrence. ['Allamah Safarini, Ahwal Yaum al-Qiyamah]
  • Undoubtedly, a period will come upon people wherein not a single person will be saved from indulging in interest. If anyone avoids direct indulgence in interest, yet he will not escape from the smoke (effects) thereof.. Its effects will somehow reach him. [Narrated by Abu Hurairah]

Published on Jan 30, 2019

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
A few other signs...

When Arabs begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings. [Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Hadith 494]

This one is interesting as it was fulfilled less then 100 years ago but the prediction was given 1400 years ago.
Look at Dubai 60, 70 years ago. Not a single skyscraper.
proxy-image2.jpg

Women will be naked in spite of being dressed, these women will be led astray & will lead others astray.
[Sahih Muslim Book 40, Hadith Number 6840]

This is another one that was fulfilled recently. Look up pictures of American dress 1900's. It was modest.
Compare it to today. Nothing is left to the imagination.
Fashion-Timeline-History-of-Womens-Dress-and-Styles-1900-to-1969-1024x309.jpg

Pride and competition in the decoration of mosques. [Sahih ibn Majah 610]

I've seen this first hand. Last few years I've hung chandeliers in mosques that cost 2, $3,000.

Recently finished up a million dollar home. The owner kept asking us what we thought like he wanted priase for his money or his taste. I never answered him because its wrong for one to buy $1000 light fixtures in the same city where many go to bed hungry.
Its on another level when this extravagance is in a mosque.

Widespread acceptance of music. [ Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Hadith 494]

Yep, many actually argue music being halah today. To be honest idk where to stand. Sure, alot of music out there today is filth calling to immorality. But does that mean nasheeds are haram? Does it mean instrumental music only like Beethoven is haram?
The Prophet (saw) did allow the duff for certain occasions. Idk, but its clear today most people wear instruments on their head.

There will be an abundance of illegitimate children. [Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal]

This one is plain to see as well. Today marriage is an after thought.

People will become miserly. [source: Bukhari]

I become guilty of this one. At nearly every intersection in my city there's at least one person asking for a handout. It's difficult when you know how many scammers are out there. Its impossible to tell the difference between a man who can't provide for himself and one who is just too lazy to work relying on strangers to feed him.

Power and authority will be given to wrong people. [Bukhari]

Self explanatory, just look around. None can deny this one.

Adultery and fornication will be prevalent. [Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah]

Yep, the majority don't bother with marriage today.

Only the rich receive a share of any gains, and the poor do not. [Tirmidhi]

Take a closer look at 2020. 80 million in the US have become unemployed while people like Bezos and Gates have doubled their fortunes.

Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent. [at-Tabarani, al-Hakim]

People become sexually active at 12, 13 years old today and don't even consider marriage till 30, if they do at all.

People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject Hadith & Sunnah. [Abu Dawood]

Quranists. I've actually ran across some of these people online in recent years. Seems to me they reject the sunnah because they don't want to pray or fast.

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home. [Ahmad]

Think the ulama have agreed on this being the cellphone, which is everywhere today compared to only 30 years ago.

When men lie with men, and women lie with women. [Al-Haythami]

Back in the 80's when i was a child homosexuals had a mental issue according to the psychiatrists.
While today they say they're normal and you have mental issues if you reject same sex relations.

A woman will enter the workforce out of love for this world. [Ahmad]

Hard to find a single income family today.

Humans will communicate with objects. [ Musnad Ahmad]

This ones been proven repeatedly. Phones, Alexa, tv's. Even refrigerators and dryers can be given vocal commands today.
All of the so called "smart tech"

Undoubtedly, a period will come upon people wherein not a single person will be saved from indulging in interest. If anyone avoids direct indulgence in interest, yet he will not escape from the smoke (effects) thereof.. Its effects will somehow reach him. [Narrated by Abu Hurairah]

Yes, today it is unavoidable. The US dollar itself is based on interest. If you buy anything today you are taking part in usury.
Sadly i know some Muslims who use this as an excuse to go out and get credit cards and run up debt.

Whats amazing to me is how the proofs for Islam are absolutely everywhere. Even these hadiths are a drop in the bucket to their number. Yet so many still reject truth.

Indeed it is God who guides.