Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Ain't sayin'

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • No but I'm keeping a list of preppers in my neighborhood

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

cajun

Established
Christians have been spouting this Armageddon/Apocalypse stuff for thousands of years and we are still here.....You know if anything does happen its going to start in the Middle East before it starts anywhere else...Apocalypse is not a Rapture. All that said how do you see a post apocalyptic world without all the religion involved?
What do you mean "going to start in the Middle East"? You don't know about the genocide of the Coptic Christians and, in fact, all Christians that has been going on for almost twenty years?

That's what I can't wrap my head around. People who cannot see that in the Biblical accounts of Tribulation, only the Christians actually experience it. Everyone else is either gleefully doing Satanic stuff or they are obliviously living in an addicted stupor or they are trying to explain it all wiith economic and social theories.

Lisa

Superstar
Christians have been spouting this Armageddon/Apocalypse stuff for thousands of years and we are still here.....You know if anything does happen its going to start in the Middle East before it starts anywhere else...Apocalypse is not a Rapture. All that said how do you see a post apocalyptic world without all the religion involved?
Seems to be the ruler of N. Vietnam would like to shake things up...
Why would religion go away? Wouldn't people become more religious because things will seem to be out of controlled
What do you mean "going to start in the Middle Easy"? You don't know about the genocide of the Coptic Christians and, in fact, all Christians that has been going on for almost twenty years?

That's what I can't wrap my head around. People who cannot see that in the Biblical accounts of Tribulation, only the Christians actually experience it. Everyone else is either gleefully doing Satanic stuff or they are obliviously living in an addicted stupor or they are trying to explain it all wiith economic and social theories.
Aren't the Coptic's actually catholics? O, I think the world will experience the tribulation too...lots of people are gonna die.

cajun

Established
Seems to be the ruler of N. Vietnam would like to shake things up...
Why would religion go away? Wouldn't people become more religious because things will seem to be out of controlled

Aren't the Coptic's actually catholics? O, I think the world will experience the tribulation too...lots of people are gonna die.
The Coptics are the oldest Christian sect, actually predating the Catholics. While the Catholic Christians emerged out of the ministries of Peter and Paul before splintering into the various sects we see today, the Coptics actually speak Aramaic ( the language spoken by Jesus and the other Galileans) because they are descended from the same community in Egypt where Galileans found refuge during times of trouble in Galillee, such as when Herod tried to kill all the newborn boys. Many Galileans returned to that region in the decades following the Crucifixion when Christians all lived as an underground religion. So they are in fact the original Christians.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
What do you mean "going to start in the Middle East"? You don't know about the genocide of the Coptic Christians and, in fact, all Christians that has been going on for almost twenty years?

Just what I said the Middle East...Where do you think your Jesus was from New York? And if your Bible was the answer to it all everyone would be reading it. And it should not take 33,000 denominations to decide what a God wants or needs.

cajun

Established
Just what I said the Middle East...Where do you think your Jesus was from New York? And if your Bible was the answer to it all everyone would be reading it. And it should not take 33,000 denominations to decide what a God wants or needs.
What I meant was, why the future tense? It is clearly already going on over there.

Lisa

Superstar
The Coptics are the oldest Christian sect, actually predating the Catholics. While the Catholic Christians emerged out of the ministries of Peter and Paul before splintering into the various sects we see today, the Coptics actually speak Aramaic ( the language spoken by Jesus and the other Galileans) because they are descended from the same community in Egypt where Galileans found refuge during times of trouble in Galillee, such as when Herod tried to kill all the newborn boys. Many Galileans returned to that region in the decades following the Crucifixion when Christians all lived as an underground religion. So they are in fact the original Christians.
Maybe.. when I looked them up they supposedly believed things like what catholics teach...

Devine

Star
I'm into prepping but haven't gotten around to doing any :) I wouldn't mind having a gun buried in my yard and a couple big sacks of rice and beans around. a wood stove. but, i live in the country in a farming region so not as concerned.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I'm into prepping but haven't gotten around to doing any :) I wouldn't mind having a gun buried in my yard and a couple big sacks of rice and beans around. a wood stove. but, i live in the country in a farming region so not as concerned.
In the same boat..But at my age I hardly think its going to be necessary at this point.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Global Collapse: Children Are Literally Starving To Death In Venezuela And Yemen
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/global-collapse-children-are-literally-starving-to-death-in-venezuela-and-yemen

{DEVIN said: "I'm into prepping but haven't gotten around to doing any :) I wouldn't mind having a gun buried in my yard and a couple big sacks of rice and beans around. a wood stove. but, i live in the country in a farming region so not as concerned."}

Mostly, we need to change our focus to making sure this doesn't happen, mostly...(<>..<>)

Last edited:

bbsion

Established
I consider myself a prepper. I have food storage, water storage, and supplies. I sell a water purification product that I use on my water storage and the product also has really good medicinal uses. If I had the money I would not mind getting a bunker but I do not see it as 100% necessary. I don't really know why people are ashamed to call themselves a prepper if they are one. Is it because they are embarrassed or because they are afraid to give themselves away to the looters?

I will prepare what I can according to my budget and concerns. What ever happens to me no matter where I am when it happens is in Gods hands. I have to trust His timing is for the best.

I also hope that when the time comes, if I am faced with starvation or looting someone and killing them that I would choose death. I hope that I will not sell my integrity for anything.

bbsion

Established
Are those really the only two options?
Yes... I am afraid they are. It's very unfortunate that those are the only options. I wish there were more. :)

It's up for discussion. I was just throwing out ideas. Perhaps you would care to venture some?

The point was... if I am faced with selling my integrity or death.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
WORLD WAR THREE IS COMING SOON, ANONYMOUS WARNS IN NEW VIDEO
http://www.newsweek.com/anonymous-world-war-three-coming-soon-korea-606170

Real f*ucked up logic here man, if any at all. You tested a nuke, so now we're gonna really use them on you...Madness, and really, no method...God help us all if they kick this off...
(<>..<>)

For Whom The Bell Tolls
Make his fight on the hill in the early day
Constant chill deep inside
Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey
On the fight, for they are right, yes, by who's to say?
For a hill men would kill, why? They do not know
Stiffened wounds test their pride
Men of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain that they surely know

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

Take a look to the sky just before you die
It is the last time you will
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry
Stranger now, are his eyes, to this mystery
He hears the silence so loud
Crack of dawn, all is gone except the will to be
Now they see what will be, blinded eyes to see

For whom the bell tolls
Time marches on
For whom the bell tolls

Songwriters
CLIFFORD LEE BURTON, JAMES ALAN HETFIELD, LARS ULRICH

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I consider myself a prepper. I have food storage, water storage, and supplies. I sell a water purification product that I use on my water storage and the product also has really good medicinal uses. If I had the money I would not mind getting a bunker but I do not see it as 100% necessary. I don't really know why people are ashamed to call themselves a prepper if they are one. Is it because they are embarrassed or because they are afraid to give themselves away to the looters?

I will prepare what I can according to my budget and concerns. What ever happens to me no matter where I am when it happens is in Gods hands. I have to trust His timing is for the best.

I also hope that when the time comes, if I am faced with starvation or looting someone and killing them that I would choose death. I hope that I will not sell my integrity for anything.
Those on the other side of the fence may not hesitate to accommodate you on your wish. Thing is get a (BOB) ready for non peppers that is a Bug Out Bag it contains items that you know you will need right away...(Google it). Keep a map and have an alternative route to get out in case SHTF quickly. Make sure your vehicle is full of fuel. Designate a place to meet up in case you or your family get separated in the event.