ANyone a nursing student, mother and working? Want to share how you stay fit?

Dtrizzle2091

Rookie
I would love someone who is super routine regimented to mimic their schedule. I work part time 3-11 three times per week, run my household and homeschool my children and will be going to school full time. How can I stay fit with this crazy schedule?

Get a kettlebell. One piece of equipment that doesn’t take up a lot of space. Get one that is a little bit heavy for you to pick up, not too light. I can’t recommend what weight for you though
Use it for 10 minutes per day, do squats, cleans, snatches, shoulder press, swings and Turkish get ups.
kettlebells are off center weighted so that your whole body is involved when using them, so doing those exercises will work your core, back, legs, upper body, and will also be great cardio for your heart.

one simple suggestion! The problem with biking, exercise like that is you have to do it for a long time! Do it with a weight for 10 minutes straight and be done

im not a mother, nursing student though, but that is one simple suggestion :)

Last edited:

Carrieh76

Rookie
I would love someone who is super routine regimented to mimic their schedule. I work part time 3-11 three times per week, run my household and homeschool my children and will be going to school full time. How can I stay fit with this crazy schedule?
I feel you girl. I have a full time job, children and am head of the household as well. I’ve put on a few pounds here lately and I’ve decided to just start walking a few times a week. You don’t have to leave your house just get one your feet and get your heart rate up. Good luck!