Any tips on how to get the best sleep to function better?

~JC~

Veteran
I’m feeling a nap right now. They interfere with my sleep at night too lol.

Was one of those going 100mph days today. Three solds that were dealer trade ins. Gogurt tubes and underwear in a back seat of a lancer. Sometimes I question stuff. That was one lol. Definitely need some sleep after.

Try that hypnos sleep aid. If you can afford. Has aminos it too. I’m sure your mom will sleep like a baby on that
Thank you so much for that input. This is all very helpful!

Maes17

Superstar
Thank you so much for that input. This is all very helpful!
No prob. I’m not a fan of sleep aids. But it does have non harmful stuff in it. No need to worry about side effects etc

Maes17

Superstar
My sleep has been horrible here. 2 hours saturday night and 2 hours last night. Napped an hour now. How I am functioning? Idfk

Simka

Established
I've recently faced issues with sleep. One night I can't fall asleep though I feel tired, another night I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep again.
So, I'm glad that I've found this thread. Thanks for the advice. And any other advice is appreciated.

MonBra

Rookie
I know what a sleep disorder is from my own experience.
Here are my recommendations:
- stick to a sleep schedule
- be careful with sleeping pills (they actually don't treat the cause but only mask the symptoms. Moreover, according to the Canadian pharmacy site, they can't be used for a long period of time)
- pay attention to what you eat and drink
- create a restful environment
- limit daytime naps
- include physical activity

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
melatonin pills can help.
magnesium citrate/malate supplements near bedtime helps relax muscles.

there are some audio clips you can find which you can listen to with headphones that might help you unwind and fall asleep.
also check out binaural beats.

polymoog

Superstar
My sleep has been horrible here. 2 hours saturday night and 2 hours last night. Napped an hour now. How I am functioning? Idfk
if you have trouble sleeping, i will be happy to hit you over the back of the head with something heavy.

TrustNo1

Established
Take some quality magnesium, that’ll take you out.
Good for sleep and EMF protection at the same time