Any satanists here?

Maes17

Superstar
So you don’t believe Jesus is God?
No. I see him as the son of God. A prophet.

There is only one true God imo.
This is where I start disagreeing with catholicism and christianity is the idol worship of saints and even Jesus. Sure he died for our sins, but I see him as a prophet who seemed to live by what he preached and that was being humble, respectful.

Lisa

Superstar
No. I see him as the son of God. A prophet.

There is only one true God imo.
This is where I start disagreeing with catholicism and christianity is the idol worship of saints and even Jesus. Sure he died for our sins, but I see him as a prophet who seemed to live by what he preached and that was being humble, respectful.
Thanks for answering...I can see where you come by your answers now.

Sure he died for our sins, but I see him as a prophet who seemed to live by what he preached and that was being humble, respectful.
Then you do not see Him at all. Self willed worship is intruding self will into the sphere of divine authority. The whole of the Scriptures tell you He is the God of the OT in the flesh. But people ignore them for their own understanding. They make assumptions that fit their own understanding. Dying for our sins did not save us, it was His resurrection that reconciled us to the Father. Without the resurrection, we would still be in our sins. You pass over all the Scriptures that say He is God. If you do not have the son, you do not have the Father. Son of God has more of a meaning to the Jew that just a son, but that He was equal with God. That is why the Jews had Him crucified, because He made Himself equal with God. Did you not read those Scriptures?

Maes17

Superstar
Then you do not see Him at all. Self willed worship is intruding self will into the sphere of divine authority. The whole of the Scriptures tell you He is the God of the OT in the flesh. But people ignore them for their own understanding. They make assumptions that fit their own understanding. Dying for our sins did not save us, it was His resurrection that reconciled us to the Father. Without the resurrection, we would still be in our sins. You pass over all the Scriptures that say He is God. If you do not have the son, you do not have the Father. Son of God has more of a meaning to the Jew that just a son, but that He was equal with God. That is why the Jews had Him crucified, because He made Himself equal with God. Did you not read those Scriptures?
Perhaps I interpret the scriptures differently than you.

What may affect you may not affect me. I still fail to take the bible too literal. There are lessons within the book to apply to life, but to understand that book takes a lot of devotion/time.

I’m turned away by the fact that there are millionaire pastors profiting on something that should be applied freely.

If you guys believe Jesus gave up anything for our sins, then why are false prophets profiting off his sacrifice? Not just profiting but taking advantage and spreading the word in a twisted way.

It’s ok to disagree cause we all have our interpretations. But if people start attacking in droves and trying to bring you down. What’s the point?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I’m turned away by the fact that there are millionaire pastors profiting on something that should be applied freely.

If you guys believe Jesus gave up anything for our sins, then why are false prophets profiting off his sacrifice? Not just profiting but taking advantage and spreading the word in a twisted way.

It’s ok to disagree cause we all have our interpretations. But if people start attacking in droves and trying to bring you down. What’s the point?
I have a lot of sympathy for people who have lost sight of the Gospel through the “satellite men”...

I remember a song from years ago:-

Maes17

Superstar
I have a lot of sympathy for people who have lost sight of the Gospel through the “satellite men”...

I remember a song from years ago:-

It’s hard for me to trust the church.
Mainly cause I feel they don’t practice the teachings of Jesus. Like they feel they can sin and seek forgiveness everytime.

We’re imperfect and sin is a struggle. But to constantly do it intentionally and trying to ask for forgiveness. They’ll have to answer to God on that when it’s time.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It’s hard for me to trust the church.
Mainly cause I feel they don’t practice the teachings of Jesus. Like they feel they can sin and seek forgiveness everytime.

We’re imperfect and sin is a struggle. But to constantly do it intentionally and trying to ask for forgiveness. They’ll have to answer to God on that when it’s time.
If you get chance, read Revelation 2 and 3.

Don’t let the imperfection of the messengers keep you from the message (though I completely understand why it might).

DevaWolf

Veteran
Are you a satanist?
What research have you done?

I was a practicing occultist for 10 years, but never a 'satanist', so I do feel I have done a bit of research.

Read this one?
Well yeah I just mentioned the Satanic Bible in the post you quoted, so if you were a practicing occultist, how do you 'know' Laveyan Satanists are not atheists? I don't need to be a Satanist to be reading this material, it's called research. I read the Bible too. Both are not my religion. You can read books and not believe what they say you know.

I don't think I can take your posts seriously if you don't even read what I write.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I just read this...

Satanism Is Not Particularly Special to Satan

One might think that Satanism is Satan’s favorite religion as he receives “worship” by some, but I would suggest that it is merely one of many religions that Satan uses to distract people from the truth. You see, all false religions are religions that Satan uses to deceive people to miss the truth of biblical Christianity in Jesus Christ.

Satan’s goal is not necessarily for people to follow him; it is to keep them from following the Bible and particularly the Jesus Christ of Scripture. Keep in mind that Satan is fine if you follow Jesus, as long it is not the Jesus Christ of Scripture. Satan is fine with people following the Jesus of Islam (merely a prophet) or the Jesus of Mormonism (one of many people who became gods) or the Jesus of Jehovah’s Witnesses (the created archangel Michael) and so on. So any religion that deviates from the Christ of Scripture and the 66 books of God’s Word is a favorite of Satan.

Sadly, if Satan worshipers were aware that Satanism isn’t necessarily that special to Satan, they might realize they are wasting their time, as their worship is really no different from someone worshiping a rock! Even Satan would be happy with that, as long they were not worshiping the Lord Jesus Christ.

For those who may entertain the idea of worshiping Satan so that they too may have a higher position in hell (favoritism), this is absurd. Satan has no power in hell, but will also be punished for all eternity in hell. Hell is likened to a fire in the Bible. One person in a fire is not ruling the other people in a fire. Sadly, I’ve heard people say, “I want to go to hell.” Of course, their actions betray this. We don’t observe these same people casting themselves into a fire to burn themselves up!

Cintra

Star
Well yeah I just mentioned the Satanic Bible in the post you quoted, so if you were a practicing occultist, how do you 'know' Laveyan Satanists are not atheists? I don't need to be a Satanist to be reading this material, it's called research. I read the Bible too. Both are not my religion. You can read books and not believe what they say you know.

I don't think I can take your posts seriously if you don't even read what I write.
Don't take it seriously then.

When did I say I hadn't read The Satanic Bible?
I have read it, long ago, including its invocation to Satan and its use of the enochian keys.

I think that calling upon satan, wether you see him/her as an antropomorphic deity or as a force of nature, or as an aspect of self, is the definition of a Satanist.

But that's just my opinion.
You can have your own.

Cintra

Star
This is from the satanic bible

INVOCATION
TO
SATAN
In nomine Dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi!
In the name of Satan, the Ruler of the earth, the King of the world, I command the forces of
Darkness to bestow their Infernal power upon me!
Open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss to greet me as your brother (sister)
and friend!
Grant me the indulgences of which I speak!
I have taken thy name as a part of myself! I live as the beasts of the field, rejoicing in the
fleshly life! I favor the just and curse the rotten!
By all the Gods of the Pit, I command that these things of which I speak shall come to pass!
Come forth and answer to your names by manifesting my desires!

It just doesn't seem atheistic to me.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is from the satanic bible

INVOCATION
TO
SATAN
In nomine Dei nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi!
In the name of Satan, the Ruler of the earth, the King of the world, I command the forces of
Darkness to bestow their Infernal power upon me!
Open wide the gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss to greet me as your brother (sister)
and friend!
Grant me the indulgences of which I speak!
I have taken thy name as a part of myself! I live as the beasts of the field, rejoicing in the
fleshly life! I favor the just and curse the rotten!
By all the Gods of the Pit, I command that these things of which I speak shall come to pass!
Come forth and answer to your names by manifesting my desires!

It just doesn't seem atheistic to me.
I remember reading Doctor Faustus at Uni and being surprised that after he sold his soul to Mephistopheles how boring the rest of the book was! The “banality of evil” is the phrase that comes to mind. It puts be in mind of some of the drier passages in the Books of Kings where they “did evil in the sight of the Lord”. That was the sum of their lives and the thing they stood for.

I prefer what Joshua says...

4DFAC615-F4C5-4E44-96D1-1CAD6B2E5690.jpeg

Aero

Superstar
I just read this...

Satanism Is Not Particularly Special to Satan

One might think that Satanism is Satan’s favorite religion as he receives “worship” by some, but I would suggest that it is merely one of many religions that Satan uses to distract people from the truth. You see, all false religions are religions that Satan uses to deceive people to miss the truth of biblical Christianity in Jesus Christ.

Satan’s goal is not necessarily for people to follow him; it is to keep them from following the Bible and particularly the Jesus Christ of Scripture. Keep in mind that Satan is fine if you follow Jesus, as long it is not the Jesus Christ of Scripture. Satan is fine with people following the Jesus of Islam (merely a prophet) or the Jesus of Mormonism (one of many people who became gods) or the Jesus of Jehovah’s Witnesses (the created archangel Michael) and so on. So any religion that deviates from the Christ of Scripture and the 66 books of God’s Word is a favorite of Satan.

Sadly, if Satan worshipers were aware that Satanism isn’t necessarily that special to Satan, they might realize they are wasting their time, as their worship is really no different from someone worshiping a rock! Even Satan would be happy with that, as long they were not worshiping the Lord Jesus Christ.

For those who may entertain the idea of worshiping Satan so that they too may have a higher position in hell (favoritism), this is absurd. Satan has no power in hell, but will also be punished for all eternity in hell. Hell is likened to a fire in the Bible. One person in a fire is not ruling the other people in a fire. Sadly, I’ve heard people say, “I want to go to hell.” Of course, their actions betray this. We don’t observe these same people casting themselves into a fire to burn themselves up!
Something tells me that wasn't Aristotle.

The black and white type of thinking is to be expected. But can't you promote Jesus without using fear? I just don't see everything being Satanic as a reasonable thought process.

Now let's get into the contradiction present here. Your post states that Satan's trickery encompasses every thought that isn't laser-focused on *specific* scripture. That statement seems to indicate Satan having an incredible amount of power and influence on Earth. But then the post ends by concluding Satan has no power in hell?

How does that make any sense? I'm sorry but it's a little early for mental gymnastics. One can't say Satan has a ton of power on Earth, while also being another scrub burning in hell. Like are there two different Satans? I only ask because I'm pretty 1 Satan would retain his power no matter where he's at.

Who does this writer think he is?

Lisa

Superstar
How does that make any sense? I'm sorry but it's a little early for mental gymnastics. One can't say Satan has a ton of power on Earth, while also being another scrub burning in hell. Like are there two different Satans? I only ask because I'm pretty 1 Satan would retain his power no matter where he's at.
I guess that all depends on if there is a greater power then satan? And that power eventually takes his power and leaves him in an abyss..
Revelation‬ ‭20:1-3‬ ‭
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.​
‭‭
Then..
Revelation‬ ‭20:7-10‬ ‭
When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison, and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore. And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.​
‭‭

Aero

Superstar
I guess that all depends on if there is a greater power then satan? And that power eventually takes his power and leaves him in an abyss..
Revelation‬ ‭20:1-3‬ ‭
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.​
‭‭
Then..
Revelation‬ ‭20:7-10‬ ‭
When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison, and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore. And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.​
‭‭
Great, quoting the most disputed book in the Bible really explains a lot.

I think I do get it though. I just need to imagine some fantasy future scenario where God finally handles Satan. Yeah! It all makes sense now.

Lisa

Superstar
Great, quoting the most disputed book in the Bible really explains a lot.

I think I do get it though. I just need to imagine some fantasy future scenario where God finally handles Satan. Yeah! It all makes sense now.
God does handle satan.

Lisa

Superstar
That's in line with my own interpretation of Revelations. God does handle Satan, but not in an absolute sense.
Sure seems absolute..

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Aero

Superstar
Sure seems absolute..

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Lol, everything is absolute to you.

I'm not the only one who thinks Revelation references the past or some cycle of events. Either way, my point was the doomsaying and sketchy power dynamic of God/Satan doesn't make a lot of sense. I don't see how any of that is moral, or persuasive, or interesting.