Any satanists here?

JoChris

Superstar
Nah, that’s not right. The Roman Empire stole his teachings by force and corrupted them in certain ways that would help advance their own conquests and agendas of social control.
I agree with you. Gnostic wannabe Bishop made a ridiculous claim.
Christianity was corrupted during the 3rd century AD when the Roman Empire made the Catholic church become their religion. There are some interesting books online showing how Christianity slowly became paganised when everyone was forced to join the religion, including non-believers.

JoChris

Superstar
As a son of god, along with Jesus, do you think it moral for god to punish an innocent son while letting the guilty one go unpunished?

What do you think of the laws that Jesus taught and that you go directly against, Christian?
If you read the Book of Romans you will have that questioned answered.
Fancy term: substitutionary atonement. https://www.gotquestions.org/substitutionary-atonement.html

RE the rest of your post:
Are you ever going to quit using those verses out of context? You never go to the **very next** verses which reveal God's mercy as well as His judgement.

Readers: via bible commentary website https://www.preceptaustin.org/ please visit the book commentary pages.
https://enduringword.com/bible-commentary/ezekiel-18/

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.
17 Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:
18 But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt, and the Lord thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.
Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
5 Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
6 They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever
Whole Psalm 49

JoChris

Superstar
Our friend forgets that without Constantine, there would not be a Trinity concept not the many inquisitions that Christians have lovingly used to kill so many with better ideologies than theirs, like the Cathars and other Gnostic Christian groups.

They look like Hitlers in trying to justify genocide.

Regards
DL
Please prove that no concept of the Trinity existed before Constantine (Wikipedia says born 272 AD died 337 AD). Thanks in advance.

Christianity was corrupted during the 3rd century AD when the Roman Empire made the Catholic church become their religion. There are some interesting books online showing how Christianity slowly became paganised when everyone was forced to join the religion, including non-believers.
Eh, from my perspective Protestantism leans very heavily against the backdrop of Catholicism. The aim of all religion is to forbid people from altering their thought patterns and perspective to match reality. In other words, it's mind control. To this day the Vatican still does research to find ways to use Jesus for mind control, it's just far more advanced these days and involves alien technology. The Protestant denominations adopted many of their older, purely psychological mind-control methods during the reformation. I don't think many religious people understand that the Protestant hierarchy are all secretly jesuits (or tightly involved with jesuits) who know what Jesus truly taught but strongly dislike it, and of course they will never admit this publically.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Eh, from my perspective Protestantism leans very heavily against the backdrop of Catholicism. The aim of all religion is to forbid people from altering their thought patterns and perspective to match reality. In other words, it's mind control. To this day the Vatican still does research to find ways to use Jesus for mind control, it's just far more advanced these days and involves alien technology. The Protestant denominations adopted many of their older, purely psychological mind-control methods during the reformation. I don't think many religious people understand that the Protestant hierarchy are all secretly jesuits (or tightly involved with jesuits) who know what Jesus truly taught but strongly dislike it, and of course they will never admit this publically.
The best response I can give is a substantial one!

So you disagree while agreeing.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Regards
DL

If you read the Book of Romans you will have that questioned answered.
Fancy term: substitutionary atonement. https://www.gotquestions.org/substitutionary-atonement.html

RE the rest of your post:
Are you ever going to quit using those verses out of context? You never go to the **very next** verses which reveal God's mercy as well as His judgement.

Readers: via bible commentary website https://www.preceptaustin.org/ please visit the book commentary pages.
https://enduringword.com/bible-commentary/ezekiel-18/

21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

17 Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:
18 But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt, and the Lord thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.

5 Wherefore should I fear in the days of evil, when the iniquity of my heels shall compass me about?
6 They that trust in their wealth, and boast themselves in the multitude of their riches;
7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:
8 (For the redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever
Whole Psalm 49
Thanks for this, which I ignored, given that you ran away from answering my question.

You ignore mine and I will ignore yours.

Regards
DL

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Have you not read that your bible says that justice is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?
Why are you ignoring that justice for your injustice of killing for less than a killing?

Regards
DL
You and I know that refers to the principle of “no more than an eye”, and in the outworking of the Law this did not require gouging out of eyes and needless dental work but simply appropriate restitution.

You and I know that refers to the principle of “no more than an eye”, and in the outworking of the Law this did not require gouging out of eyes and needless dental work but simply appropriate restitution.
Yes. Which you have ignored by advocating going past those restrictions.

Repent sinner.

Regards
DL

The best response I can give is a substantial one!

yes, 3 hours is quite substantial. I gather this is a fiercly anti-catholic "exposé" of the jesuits? Oddly enough I estimate there is a 50/50 chance this was made by jesuits as disinfo. Figure that one out. Why would the jesuits themselves create anti-jesuit propaganda? It seemingly makes no sense at all, right?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
yes, 3 hours is quite substantial. I gather this is a fiercly anti-catholic "exposé" of the jesuits? Oddly enough I estimate there is a 50/50 chance this was made by jesuits as disinfo. Figure that one out. Why would the jesuits themselves create anti-jesuit propaganda? It seemingly makes no sense at all, right?

JoChris

Superstar
Thanks for this, which I ignored, given that you ran away from answering my question.

Regards
DL
You give your usual response. I give you some information which answer the question a genuine seeker might ask and like every other entry you prove you only want to hate God and run away. :D

Only difference is that you add blowing raspberries while you retreat.
Yes. Which you have ignored by advocating going past those restrictions.

Repent sinner.

Regards
DL
Doctor, heal thyself.

Axl888

Established
Have you not read that your bible says that justice is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?
Why are you ignoring that justice for your injustice of killing for less than a killing?

Regards
DL
Here, Apostle Paul talked about the second death, the eternal death in the lake of fire...not the physical death

You give your usual response. I give you some information which answer the question a genuine seeker might ask and like every other entry you prove you only want to hate God and run away. :D

Only difference is that you add blowing raspberries while you retreat.
Doctor, heal thyself.
I am not the one idol worshiping a genocidal prick.

Regards
DL

Axl888

Established
It dos not matter as injustice is the issue and not your myth of multiple deaths.
A ridiculous notion.

Regards
DL
Well, you may find out soon enough what is myth and what is the truth...all I can say is that the second death is true and it awaits to those who do not believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Well, you may find out soon enough what is myth and what is the truth...all I can say is that the second death is true and it awaits to those who do not believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God.
Which is all decided ahead of time by your god who is hardening the hearts of his rejects.

Read your bible to see what a prick you follow.

Regards
DL

idol worshiping
I feel that this is something that needs to be clarified. I don't think that others are understanding what you mean when you mention idolatry. If you externally personify God, that is the very definition of idolatry.

If you follow a religion, keep in mind that most mainstream religions are designed to keep you ignorant of idolatry and what it creates: entities or thought forms that are known to the magical orders and mystery schools as egregores and servitors among other names, and known to the tibetan buddhists as tulpas. Externally personifying God, or idolatry, is a type of ritual action that creates a thought-form, in other words manifesting a new portion of your own inner psyche that is suited to a specific purpose, and takes on a life of its own once it becomes "charged up" through focusing your personal attention upon it, aka "worship". Then you just give it the instructions to follow.

In my past healing work I have cleared servitor entities from a client that were unwittingly created by a prayer group at the client's church. They had good intentions, but because they prayed for his "medicine" to work, that became the very specific instructions were carried out by the servitor, which is why I had to remove the servitor in order to continue. The problem was- the medicine was not actually helping him. The servitor was doing exactly what it was told and interfering with the balancing and clearing of chakras since my healing work happened to be counteracting the medication's side-effects. Then the exact same thing happened again a few months later LOL Also, the thoughtforms are much more persistent when they are created through more than one person in a group effort, such as in this example.

Last edited: