Any satanists here?

Sometimes.

Also, I think what you said about Jesus is true. Sometimes all you need to be is a humble servant, and God does the rest.
You see people doing miracles do you? Do tell.

Good for you even though the intelligentsia will call you a liar.

As to god doing anything. That would have him screwing with your sacred free will and turning people into the robots Christians say that god does not want.

Regards
DL

Stephania

Star
Please, there's quite a lot of Christians here and it's making me sick.
Burrito, are you really Mexican, or are you referring to the very racist thing that antichrists (not the political ones) do, by comparing God's people and kingdom to a burrito as opposed to Satan's.

Stephania

Star
Burrito, are you really Mexican, or are you referring to the very racist thing that antichrists (not the political ones) do, by comparing God's people and kingdom to a burrito as opposed to Satan's.
You look Asian. I didn't realize that burritos were big there. Help me out, explain the logic, Chinese Japanese Mexican troll. Give it your best shot. I'm all ears

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Satan does not hate humans the way god does.

Do a body count and tell us if you wish to get closer to Satan or to god.

Regards
DL
Again, you describe Satan as a knowable spiritual being whilst denying the existence of a spiritual realm.

I can’t “eat” a metaphorical dinner. In the same way, talking about a metaphorical and Satan and God whose existence your reject is a strange form of conversational nihilism!

I am trying to understand what you actually believe - can you try to make your ideas more clear to us?

Stephania

Star
Again, you describe Satan as a knowable spiritual being whilst denying the existence of a spiritual realm.

I can’t “eat” a metaphorical dinner. In the same way, talking about a metaphorical and Satan and God whose existence your reject is a strange form of conversational nihilism!

I am trying to understand what you actually believe - can you try to make your ideas more clear to us?
That's gonna be hard for her, since she's a satanic Asian burrito. The cognitive dissonance is deep. Like a ditch. Lol

Stephania

Star
I am also an atheist, of a Christian family, who put me in a Christian school, I had the right to all the Christian baptisms, I hit the Christian doctrines, which for you confess one of the reasons which my a rotten life. But that's what prevents me from having respect for religions.
Athiests and Satanists are not the same thing. Athiests believe nothing in the Bible... Satanists believe in the Satan of the Bible and the God of the Bible and try to take His place.

PS: sorry the church fucked you up. I am Christian, and even when I was 12 I recognized something was wrong in the church. I quit Sunday School, lol
But I am still Christian. Just without them.

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
Athiests and Satanists are not the same thing. Athiests believe nothing in the Bible... Satanists believe in the Satan of the Bible and the God of the Bible and try to take His place.

PS: sorry the church fucked you up. I am Christian, and even when I was 12 I recognized something was wrong in the church. I quit Sunday School, lol
But I am still Christian. Just without them.
Not really, Stephania.

There is a difference between Satanic Theists and Satanic Atheists.

Satanic atheists are the likes of The church of Satan. Theistic Satanists are the likes of the Church of Azazel. The two are not the same.
The church of Satan considers religion a deception, and uses Satan in it's original Hebrew meaning as 'the opposer', they literally want to oppose organised religion.
The folks of for example the Church of Azazel do believe in the Devil and do indeed worship him.

I see so much confusion about this on these boards that I just had to clarify.