Any satanists here?

I feel that this is something that needs to be clarified. I don't think that others are understanding what you mean when you mention idolatry. If you externally personify God, that is the very definition of idolatry.

If you follow a religion, keep in mind that most mainstream religions are designed to keep you ignorant of idolatry and what it creates: entities or thought forms that are known to the magical orders and mystery schools as egregores and servitors among other names, and known to the tibetan buddhists as tulpas. Externally personifying God, or idolatry, is a type of ritual action that creates a thought-form, in other words manifesting a new portion of your own inner psyche that is suited to a specific purpose, and takes on a life of its own once it becomes "charged up" through focusing your personal attention upon it, aka "worship". Then you just give it the instructions to follow.

In my past healing work I have cleared servitor entities from a client that were unwittingly created by a prayer group at the client's church. They had good intentions, but because they prayed for his "medicine" to work, that became the very specific instructions were carried out by the servitor, which is why I had to remove the servitor in order to continue. The problem was- the medicine was not actually helping him. The servitor was doing exactly what it was told and interfering with the balancing and clearing of chakras since my healing work happened to be counteracting the medication's side-effects. Then the exact same thing happened again a few months later LOL Also, the thoughtforms are much more persistent when they are created through more than one person in a group effort, such as in this example.

Last edited:
I feel that this is something that needs to be clarified. I don't think that others are understanding what you mean when you mention idolatry. If you externally personify God, that is the very definition of idolatry.
Indeed.

Anything or anyone we hold as higher than ones self is an idolatry.

The only idolatry I allow myself is women and children. All men should think this way.

I agree with your other points.

Regards
DL

Joshua 24:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell:

[or even just the myth as the self as god]

but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

So you crave being exalted, Oh Great one. How droll, and pathetic.

You have nothing that a god would want.

Regards
DL
Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Now that is love. Unthinkable to Satan, wasn't it?

DevaWolf

Established
Well, you may find out soon enough what is myth and what is the truth...all I can say is that the second death is true and it awaits to those who do not believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God.
If you have no arguments, threaten them with death and torment. Has proven to be a very effective converting strategy, I'll give you that.

Won't work on me though.