Any satanists here?

DevaWolf

Veteran
I think you're probably not at the right board then, I am an atheist and don't find much support here either but that's why I joined. I am here for the debate with those opposing my views.

If you want an echo chamber for your own views it's better to go elsewhere.

Shuna

Star
I think you're probably not at the right board then, I am an atheist and don't find much support here either but that's why I joined. I am here for the debate with those opposing my views.

If you want an echo chamber for your own views it's better to go elsewhere.
I am also an atheist, of a Christian family, who put me in a Christian school, I had the right to all the Christian baptisms, I hit the Christian doctrines, which for you confess one of the reasons which my a rotten life. But that's what prevents me from having respect for religions.

shankara

Star
So I'm not a Satanist though probably some of the crazier species of Christians on here think I am.

Anyway, I don't think that Satanism is particularly original or interesting, actually it's a total cliche and rather dull. Of course almost everyone goes through some phase in their life where they're rebelling against everything and there's nothing really wrong with that but a mature and intelligent rebellion is not the same thing as a teenage phase.

If you look at the Tarot card "The Devil" you see the picture is the servants of the devil with chains around their necks. So if you want to be a slave, go ahead...
le diable.jpg
Personally I'd rather take that "Luciferian" rebellion energy and rebel against Babylon system, then it becomes something that makes you whole rather than enslaves you...

shankara

Star
Luciferian *is* babylon system...
Yeah in a sense, without going into esoteric details you could say that the archetype of Lucifer has a double meaning, could represent rebellion against God or could represent rebellion against what really should be rebelled against.

It's said that the Black Magician bows before Satan while the White Magician makes Satan bow before him.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Yeah in a sense, without going into esoteric details you could say that the archetype of Lucifer has a double meaning, could represent rebellion against God or could represent rebellion against what really should be rebelled against.

It's said that the Black Magician bows before Satan while the White Magician makes Satan bow before him.
Not in a sense but literally. Nimrod ruled from the top of pyramid, declaring himself as God and represented by all seeing eye. He rebelled against God and literally tried to overthrown him , he wasn't fighting against some abstract idea or seeking change.
The whole structure and symbolism and goals remains the same, and always was, since those times. Godless society (watched from above) ruled by few elite who tries to overthrow God. The actual rebellion is not a change is to keep status quo at any cost.

Black magicians at least have some brains then, white magicians are idiots if they think they can force creature with superior experience, intellect and power, creature who is older then time itself to bow to them. Sacrificing their souls for 5 minutes of imaginary power. You can't get brainwashed worse than that...

shankara

Star
Not in a sense but literally. Nimrod ruled from the top of pyramid, declaring himself as God and represented by all seeing eye. He rebelled against God and literally tried to overthrown him , he wasn't fighting against some abstract idea or seeking change.
The whole structure and symbolism and goals remains the same, and always was, since those times. Godless society (watched from above) ruled by few elite who tries to overthrow God. The actual rebellion is not a change is to keep status quo at any cost.

Black magicians at least have some brains then, white magicians are idiots if they think they can force creature with superior experience, intellect and power, creature who is older then time itself to bow to them. Sacrificing their souls for 5 minutes of imaginary power. You can't get brainwashed worse than that...
I think that the notion of making Satan bow before you, for him to be at your command rather than you at his, isn't so much talking about the powers of darkness on the cosmic or macrocosmic scale, but more about having control over your inner darkness rather than your inner darkness having control over you.

Moreaboutyou

Established

I wish I could like this post one million times!!

Camidria

Veteran
I think that the notion of making Satan bow before you, for him to be at your command rather than you at his, isn't so much talking about the powers of darkness on the cosmic or macrocosmic scale, but more about having control over your inner darkness rather than your inner darkness having control over you.
Clearly you havn't really dealt with people involved with satanism, satan isn't some 'force' inside you. he is real and the more he can deceive people into thinking he isn't, the more he has you right where he wants you. I know of atheists who became Christians because of their extended family's dealings with satanism and demons.

shankara

Star
Clearly you havn't really dealt with people involved with satanism, satan isn't some 'force' inside you. he is real and the more he can deceive people into thinking he isn't, the more he has you right where he wants you. I know of atheists who became Christians because of their extended family's dealings with satanism and demons.
My own experiences with this kind of thing have definitely shown me that there are powers of darkness. I understand what you mean about people being the most susceptible to control by these forces when they don't believe in them.

An internal force is equally real as an anthropomorphic being and perhaps both can be useful ways of conceptualizing things, however I think perhaps the most insight-giving way to think is in terms of Archetypes. Just as the Christ-archetype is found in Dionysus, the Lucifer-archetype is found in Prometheus (the "light-bearer" and the bringer of fire) surely in many other places and forms as well but I'm not enough of a scholar to say.

Both the great saints and the great sinners are rebels, be it against the Babylon or against God. The difference is that the latter are slaves of the devil, animals, while the former are free men and women, humans.

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
This guy is probably a troll, a wannabe, doesn't know what he is doing or there is some minor creature messing up with him. Either way you guys are giving this dude too much attention.

If you really were under servitude of these guys you wouldn't call it "Satan", you'd probably adress the entity with its proper title lest it feel disrespected and leave you or anything in these lines.

Now, really, if there is a voice or something calling out to you just identifying itself as "the voice of satan" there is something really screwed up, be it your nuts or some minor spirit is screwing up with your head, which I find it is the most probable alternative.

And what are you doing here to begin with? Are you that bored? Didn't your parentes give you enough attention as a kid so you're here now? Don't you have any friends to play with? And don't you come with that talk about "ooooh I hate christians and I want to see them burn" or something because you should have better things to do.

Now go out and play, take up your meds, search a priest to find guidance or go summon murmur or something if you really are a "ooooh satanist"

DesertRose

Superstar
May the Creator guide you to his straight path. Ameen

“And on them did Satan prove true his idea, and they followed him, all but a party that believed.
But he had no authority over them,
except that We might test the man who believes in the Hereafter from him who is in doubt concerning it:
and thy Lord doth watch over all things” (34: 20–21).

When thou dost read the Quran, seek God’s protection from Satan the rejected one. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord. His authority is over those only, who take him as patron and who join partners with God. (16: 98–100)

Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents,that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire. (35: 6)

That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers.
3: 175

Why Did Allah Create The Devil?
Secret Societies - Devil Worshippers
The Devils Final Words on Judgement Day

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
LaVeyan Satanism is completely different than what you have all read in the Bible though. I mean sure you all can interpret it through the lens of your own respective religions, but Satanism has a pretty strict philosophy. Of course, I'm no expert. I can't stand their school of thought.

Modern-day Satanists are kind of like atheistic nihilists. Except instead of believing all life is meaningless, they are taught all life is meaningless except their own. It's all pretty stupid to me how they can't even deify themselves because they can't believe in any God.

I would recommend a philosophy that teaches some empathy. Having an audience or connection to God is also highly beneficial.

Please, there's quite a lot of Christians here and it's making me sick.
I may be the closest that some would call a Satanist, but I hold no supernatural beliefs.

I am a Gnostic Christian. We are satanic as far as the modern inquisitors are concerned. They refuse to acknowledge that we are the only good Christians.

This link explains why.

Regards
DL

I am also an atheist, of a Christian family, who put me in a Christian school, I had the right to all the Christian baptisms, I hit the Christian doctrines, which for you confess one of the reasons which my a rotten life. But that's what prevents me from having respect for religions.
Was their poor moral tenets not part of the reason?

Are morals not important to you and do you see the mainstream religions, like Christianity and Islam as moral?

Regards
DL