Any Russians on this board? Please, report in!

SkepticCat

Veteran
Hi,

I'm trying to build an assessment of the situation in Russia with regards to the conspiracy and the NWO. I have a slew of questions for Russians here:

1) How 'awake' would you say the Russian people is? (yes, I'm aware - it's a huge country)

2) Some state people in the West are grossly misinformed about the state of subjects ranging from anything from like Freedom of Speech in Russia to the prosperity of Russian economy. What would you say is the state of civil rights in modern Russia?

3) Do you trust Putin? The Kremlin? The Russian administration as a whole? Do you trust the newspapers, the radio, TV, the various official sources of information? Do you, as a Russian citizen, feel safe openly posting your assessment of the situation on this board?

4) Is Russia chemtrailed? To what degree, if any? Do you feel Russian government is working to protect/preserve the health of the citizenry, or to break it down?

5) What is the state of spirituality in Russia? Would you say people are highly religious, or not?

6) To summarize: Do you think Russia is a free nation, or in the grip of the NWO controllers?

Thank you in advance.

Bacsi

Star
Hi,

I'm trying to build an assessment of the situation in Russia with regards to the conspiracy and the NWO. I have a slew of questions for Russians here:

1) How 'awake' would you say the Russian people is? (yes, I'm aware - it's a huge country)

2) Some state people in the West are grossly misinformed about the state of subjects ranging from anything from like Freedom of Speech in Russia to the prosperity of Russian economy. What would you say is the state of civil rights in modern Russia?

3) Do you trust Putin? The Kremlin? The Russian administration as a whole? Do you trust the newspapers, the radio, TV, the various official sources of information? Do you, as a Russian citizen, feel safe openly posting your assessment of the situation on this board?

4) Is Russia chemtrailed? To what degree, if any? Do you feel Russian government is working to protect/preserve the health of the citizenry, or to break it down?

5) What is the state of spirituality in Russia? Would you say people are highly religious, or not?

6) To summarize: Do you think Russia is a free nation, or in the grip of the NWO controllers?

Thank you in advance.
Not free. Trying to resist, yes.