Any President Trump supporters in here?

The Zone

Star
All good! Perhaps you will expound on the earth-shattering revelations you bragged about months ago.... posted in your next totally factual and non-provocative post which is inclusive to newcomers!
Since you insist to troll for a response, I will just say look at what VC has become. Now, run in a circle doing and saying the same things or as you were.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You came to a dead thread to complain about my posts, and are morally outraged when you receive a reply? You guys troll games are suuupppeerrrr lame. Try hanging w/some tweens or something, they can show yall how to step it up without exposing yourselves so blatantly lol

The Zone

Star
You do not even see how comical you are to some, do you? It is clear to see your colors for you so easily lose it and revert back to posts as in the one above. And of course, you say you are yall, etc. Always lumping seeing in 100% black and white, assuming much, comprehending little that was meant in typed words. I mean where do you even get the morally outraged bit from? I could care less what you say but did point out that your rhetoric, style etc has obviously hurt conversations at VC and now you are having to deal with a forum that only has a few atta boyfriends liking an occasional post of yours for you cannot elicit responses from anyone other than a like-minded Trump hater. A true mark of a thread killer is the last one to post and then there is no response. Bet you are familiar with that.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You do not even see how comical you are to some, do you? It is clear to see your colors for you so easily lose it and revert back to posts as in the one above. And of course, you say you are yall, etc. Always lumping seeing in 100% black and white, assuming much, comprehending little that was meant in typed words. I mean where do you even get the morally outraged bit from? I could care less what you say but did point out that your rhetoric, style etc has obviously hurt conversations at VC and now you are having to deal with a forum that only has a few atta boyfriends liking an occasional post of yours for you cannot elicit responses from anyone other than a like-minded Trump hater. A true mark of a thread killer is the last one to post and then there is no response. Bet you are familiar with that.
You showed up here to complain about my comments.
You received a response from me.
You keep complaining about my posting, yet refuse to either enter into a dialog (which with your compromised position, I understand) other than, "Im not replying.... but heres my next post!

Since my response all you have done is continue to complain about my posts, refuse to address the threads topic and now you just cant wait, like a true Cheetohead, to break out the gay talk.
"a few atta boyfriends liking an occasional post of yours"
Boyfriends? What is it with yall and the gay/cuck obsessions?
I admitted I likely played a part in the decreased posting activity. I addressed it. However, in true Trump-fashion, here you are..... refusing to admit any part in a shared issue, refusing to address the topic of the thread and refusing to address my response to your comment regarding me specifically with anything other than post-after-post of the same provocations while simultaneously informing me that each one is the last. You dont see how problematic that could be?

Last edited: