Any President Trump supporters in here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, you were/are not discussing anything. Name-calling, berating, bullying, and throwing out wild accusations with no source or links is not a discussion. It's just you screaming into the wind. Get a grip.
Ok, so instead of more of your generalized and incorrect ramblings and accusations, perhaps you would actually like to point out where you think I made false contentions in this thread?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
YOU need to supply the hard evidence for your arguments, assumptions and accusations. If you want to toss it out there in public, then expect to put in the time and effort to support it. No one owes you anything, including blind belief.
So you are still avoiding offering forth even ONE point of contention for me to address regarding ANY of what I posted. Got it, and so does everyone else who reads this thread.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Your convincing arguments thus far:

"Dumbdarian"
"Cheeto Hair"
"Even if your heart is in the right place, which it cannot be if you support the theft, r*pe and drugging of children at the behest of the Trump regime." [Proof? Links?]
"You can count up to the teens.... way to go!"
"Tell that to the VC resident Maple Leaf bonehead...... your buddy Dumbdarian"
"You knuckleheads cant stay out of your own way can you"
"Honestly, you do because you replied you muttering moron."
"So answer their clear question then numbskull"
"Getting tough to dumb things down enough for you to consume the info buddy"
"works great for catfish, Trump supporters and other bottom feeders"
"And thats because you absolutely suck as a human being."
"President Trump was unable to be reached for comment as he was vacationing with close, personal friend, Jiffy Jeffy Epstein."
"How about you post something worthy of dialog and consideration instead of your usual hollow, brain-dead provocations?"

To recap: Childish name-calling, insults, inflammatory accusations with zero facts presented. The above is a tantrum, not a discussion... and you expect anyone to take you seriously?
And again..... I have had multiple posts within this topics thread.
You accused me of faulty contentions.
Repeatedly.
And yet, here you are, yet again, failing to mention even ONE contention of mine that you take factual issue with.

If the truth hurts so bad, you can say ouch. But to sit here and ignore the despicable actions of the Trump regime and its supporters is a detachment from reality Im not willing to entertain in the abstract, especially by listening to you whine while producing no contentions of your own for me to address.

And from that one article you got "...if you support the theft, r*pe and drugging of children at the behest of the Trump regime."

Wait, I can play that game, too -

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/28/us/trump-immigrant-children-lost.html

Did the Trump administration separate nearly 1,500 immigrant children from their parents at the border, and then lose track of them?

No. The government did realize last year that it lost track of 1,475 migrant children it had placed with sponsors in the United States, according to testimony before a Senate subcommittee last month. But those children had arrived alone at the Southwest border — without their parents. Most of them are from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, and were fleeing drug cartels, gang violence and domestic abuse, according to government data.

Officials at the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees refugee resettlement, began making calls last year to determine what had happened to 7,635 children the government had helped place between last October and the end of the year.

From these calls, officials learned that 6,075 children remained with their sponsors. Twenty-eight had run away, five had been removed from the United States and 52 had relocated to live with a nonsponsor. The rest were unaccounted for, giving rise to the 1,475 number. It is possible that some of the adult sponsors simply chose not to respond to the agency.

In 2016, under the Obama administration, the subcommittee released a report finding that department officials had failed to establish procedures to protect unaccompanied minors from being turned over to smugglers or human traffickers. Eight children, the report found, had been placed with human traffickers who forced them to work on an egg farm."

Boom! Wow... what a shame Obama followers support theft, r*pe and drugging of children. See how that works? Enjoy.

I don’t see any Obama Followers here lol

Nice try though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/30/politics/family-separations-hundreds-children-separated/index.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna895006

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/720773002

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No problemo.......
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/07/31/trump-administration-must-seek-consent-before-giving-drugs-to-migrant-children-judge-rules/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a4a927ff504c
Here is a U.S. District court judge issuing the Trump regime an order all the way back in July to immediately halt the drugging of children placed into detention facilities (which they have still failed to comply with). What they hell are they drugging CHILDREN, let alone TODDLERS AND INFANTS with these chemical nightmares for?
Here is an article detailing the abuses of immigrant children in a Virginia facility......
https://globalnews.ca/news/4288105/immigrant-children-beaten-stripped-in-solitary-confinement-court/
And here is one detailing the r*pe of children by detention center facilities all the way across the nation in Texas.... this case is particularly horrifying because the maniac was HIV+ as well as assaulting toddlers.......
https://wearemitu.com/things-that-matter/detention-worker-with-hiv-charged-with-molesting-eight-children/
This is all old news and Im sure you are already aware of it, just as Im confident that you are aware myself and others have posted links and proven our contentions beyond a shadow of a doubt in the topic threads focused on this issue. But that sure does not stop yall from playing your games does it? Perhaps that is because games are all you have left to fuel your movement with......

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And from that one article you think the following statement is justified and factual: "...if you support the theft, r*pe and drugging of children at the behest of the Trump regime."

Wait, I can play that game, too -

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/28/us/trump-immigrant-children-lost.html

Did the Trump administration separate nearly 1,500 immigrant children from their parents at the border, and then lose track of them?

No. The government did realize last year that it lost track of 1,475 migrant children it had placed with sponsors in the United States, according to testimony before a Senate subcommittee last month. But those children had arrived alone at the Southwest border — without their parents. Most of them are from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala, and were fleeing drug cartels, gang violence and domestic abuse, according to government data.

Officials at the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees refugee resettlement, began making calls last year to determine what had happened to 7,635 children the government had helped place between last October and the end of the year.

From these calls, officials learned that 6,075 children remained with their sponsors. Twenty-eight had run away, five had been removed from the United States and 52 had relocated to live with a nonsponsor. The rest were unaccounted for, giving rise to the 1,475 number. It is possible that some of the adult sponsors simply chose not to respond to the agency.

In 2016, under the Obama administration, the subcommittee released a report finding that department officials had failed to establish procedures to protect unaccompanied minors from being turned over to smugglers or human traffickers. Eight children, the report found, had been placed with human traffickers who forced them to work on an egg farm."

Boom! Wow... what a shame Obama followers support theft, r*pe and drugging of children. See how that works? Enjoy.
Again, you are late and wrong.
These procedures and process were implemented at the behest of Sessions and Trump directly. Its just proven fact from their own mouths and record.
The jumbled nonsense you posted didnt really prove any of your contentions but regardless, the fact that your highlighted quote blamed someone whos no longer in office tells me all I need to know about your accountability standards.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hit a nerve... and you still can't answer or support your own statement of eactly how the theft, r*pe, and drugging of children was 'at the behest [bidding, instruction, demand] of the Trump regime'. Ouch. That's what happens when you make things up to support a false conclusion.
Or apparently you failed to read my actual, direct response to your querries, with links and all lol. Readin... its a-fun-dee-mental buddy!

I don't like Trudeau either, and his father was an asshole who hated his own people.

But Trump is probably the worst president the US ever got in terms of lies being told and the overall hypocrisy of claiming to be against the "elites" when he is literally one of them.

Anyway he is but a temporary distraction, which might not end too well if he is prosecuted for some of his many alleged crimes, such as tax evasion.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump flip-flopped on weather oceans are big or small. The largest things on planet Earth.
Come on Trump supporters.... lets here it for your semi-literate, bankruptcy addicted, golden spooned, draft dodging serial philanderer and associate of Jiffy Jeff......

The Zone

Star
Your convincing arguments thus far:

"Dumbdarian"
"Cheeto Hair"
"Even if your heart is in the right place, which it cannot be if you support the theft, r*pe and drugging of children at the behest of the Trump regime." [Proof? Links?]
"You can count up to the teens.... way to go!"
"Tell that to the VC resident Maple Leaf bonehead...... your buddy Dumbdarian"
"You knuckleheads cant stay out of your own way can you"
"Honestly, you do because you replied you muttering moron."
"So answer their clear question then numbskull"
"Getting tough to dumb things down enough for you to consume the info buddy"
"works great for catfish, Trump supporters and other bottom feeders"
"And thats because you absolutely suck as a human being."
"President Trump was unable to be reached for comment as he was vacationing with close, personal friend, Jiffy Jeffy Epstein."
"How about you post something worthy of dialog and consideration instead of your usual hollow, brain-dead provocations?"

To recap: Childish name-calling, insults, inflammatory accusations with zero facts presented. The above is a tantrum, not a discussion... and you expect anyone to take you seriously?
That's about it and it is why the same few people are in threads now. Most of the longtime regulars come by on occasion to snicker at how redundant things have become as the board suffers from the newbies who seem to live every moment of their lives in a forum taking the board to new lowbrow insults on a daily basis until there is nobody left who gives a sh..

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That's about it and it is why the same few people are in threads now. Most of the longtime regulars come by on occasion to snicker at how redundant things have become as the board suffers from the newbies who seem to live every moment of their lives in a forum taking the board to new lowbrow insults on a daily basis until there is nobody left who gives a sh..
So feel free to post about what a bang up job your idol is doing instead of off-topic complaining lol

The Zone

Star
Or, feel free to ignore your silly self and live in the real world. I prefer to talk with people who have a grip on comprehension and do not allow threads to run together in their brain. I live for more than to hop on a forum with hate every day, especially when that hate leads to zero answers or change. Feel free to keep the daily beatdown on individuals, Trump or whatever else that you have been doing for months. And welcome to a VC where only a few people want to talk to you. It shows in how many responses we see. Now, back to the pig pen where you can wrestle with like-minded individuals while trying to troll others into entering so, there is actually somebody to splash around with.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Or, feel free to ignore your silly self and live in the real world. I prefer to talk with people who have a grip on comprehension and do not allow threads to run together in their brain. I live for more than to hop on a forum with hate every day, especially when that hate leads to zero answers or change. Feel free to keep the daily beatdown on individuals, Trump or whatever else that you have been doing for months. And welcome to a VC where only a few people want to talk to you. It shows in how many responses we see. Now, back to the pig pen where you can wrestle with like-minded individuals while trying to troll others into entering so, there is actually somebody to splash around with.
If you choose such intentionally confrontational, incompetent and wholly corrupt positions and leaders to support, why do yall even bother with the "couldn't see this coming" or "moral highroad" excuses? Trump made expressively clear what hes about and hes lived up to it..... and its horrid. The majority of humanity has an extreme reaction to his extreme actions and provocations, and Trump supporters not only signed up for it, yall eat his rhetoric up........ so where is your righteous indignation-play coming from here?

The Zone

Star
Well, that is where comprehension and paying attention to the trends which led us here come in. If you ignore your own hate, you will never see that the truth is blurred at best. No worries, I have no desire to engage you further in any way.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, that is where comprehension and paying attention to the trends which led us here come in. No worries, I have no desire to engage you further in any way.
All good! Perhaps you will expound on the earth-shattering revelations you bragged about months ago.... posted in your next totally factual and non-provocative post which is inclusive to newcomers!