Any President Trump supporters in here?

The Zone

Star
Watch the videos provided. You're a Cannuck that does not live in this country who is all in on MSM. Watch some real black men from all walks of life in the videos who disagree with much of what is spewed here. We all know Kanye has done whack stuff, but what he did today is not that. Why was he at the WH? Do you know? Why was Jim Brown? Do you know who he is? Some of you are totally all in on what and how you are told to think. Facts, be damned. You are acting like CNN, addressing the Kanye thing while avoiding that a great black leader in Brown is there too. And what about the negro comments? Where is the outrage for that? Blacks are waking up to the democrat's ploys.

Helioform

Star
Watch the videos provided. You're a Cannuck that does not live in this country who is all in on MSM. Watch some real black men from all walks of life in the videos who disagree with much of what is spewed here. We all know Kanye has done whack stuff, but what he did today is not that. Why was he at the WH? Do you know? Why was Jim Brown? Do you know who he is? Some of you are totally all in on what and how you are told to think. Facts, be damned. You are acting like CNN, addressing the Kanye thing while avoiding that a great black leader in Brown is there too. And what about the negro comments? Where is the outrage for that? Blacks are waking up to the democrat's ploys.
None of the videos I posted are of the MSM. But you did post one from FOX News so...who is into the MSM here.

And you're making this a repub vs democrat thing again. We are on a conspiracy website here and most of us know that the 2 party system is a freaking joke. Democrats are sometimes crypto-racists we know that already. I do anyway.

The Zone

Star
None of the videos I posted are of the MSM. But you did post one from FOX News so...who is into the MSM here.

And you're making this a repub vs democrat thing again. We are on a conspiracy website here and most of us know that the 2 party system is a freaking joke. Democrats are sometimes crypto-racists we know that already. I do anyway.
Well I am glad you do, but most of the people here do not know that the dems have their own plantation where they;ve promised blacks the world.. The use of the Fox link was to show what CNN said and then I found the other video. But conspiracies are being discussed by myself in the way of disinfo and the MSM machine. Dude, I have been around this forum for years. What I showed needed to be discussed and the original thread was about Trump supporters and we see how that turned out. I will not shy away from trying to wake people up. I know Trumps is not all that but stand by he is the best hope against one world think and globalism. That is my take. If we do go to a one world think, nobody here will need to argue. We'll all be hive mind slaves.

An aside - major props to Michelle Obama for this -
Former first lady Michelle Obama on Thursday openly challenged calls from Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder for Democrats to eschew civility in favor of confrontational politics, saying she "absolutely" stands by her famous slogan, "when they go low, we go high."

“Fear is not ... a proper motivator,” Obama said during an interview on NBC's “Today.” “Hope wins out, and if you think about how you want your kids to be raised, how you want them to think about life and their opportunities, do you want them afraid of their neighbors? Do you want them angry? Do you want them vengeful?”

Helioform

Star
I know Trumps is not all that but stand by he is the best hope against one world think and globalism. That is my take. If we do go to a one world think, nobody here will need to argue. We'll all be hive mind slaves.
Well, if you really think Trump is going to help your country simply because he is against globalism, then you might be living in an illusion bubble. The markets are starting to react (DOW dropped 800 pts yesterday) to the myriad trade wars going on right now. He is simply going the isolationist way just for its own sake and not because it is a good thing. Protectionism is good in some respect but trade wars against us, the EU and China all at once? This isn't going to end well.

The Zone

Star
Well, if you really think Trump is going to help your country simply because he is against globalism, then you might be living in an illusion bubble. The markets are starting to react (DOW dropped 800 pts yesterday) to the myriad trade wars going on right now. He is simply going the isolationist way just for its own sake and not because it is a good thing. Protectionism is good in some respect but trade wars against us, the EU and China all at once? This isn't going to end well.
Enough man. Maybe you're in the bubble. Enough opinions. If you want bubbles, talk about the housing in Canada, LOL Nothing is going to end well by design no matter who leads anyone, anywhere. But you're Canadian and should not worry about Americans thinking about what is best for them. The markets are run by, well, you know, so sure it is coming. But nah, man. I do not want a circus where I have to call everyone some silly pronoun, etc. Seriously, let everyone make their own choices without the bubble slight. I will respect how you want to handle things and ask that you do the same. Maybe we can learn from each other one day.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
My comment was mostly aimed at thunderian, polymoog, and sunshine...

In direct response to posting facts which contradicted sunshine’s claims in two or three threads and never receiving a response and the other two liking her claims and also never seeming to read or even look at the facts which disproved them, and then also never commenting about it again while commenting later in the thread in stupid trolling manners about shit that is not factual.

I am honestly curious what trump supporters think of his noted business practices mentioned a couple pages back in this thread by me. I am also honestly curious about the claims against warren which I provided factual documents to disprove and how someone can still make those claims despite them being proven false.

I don’t care about all the bickering back and forth between both sides here. I have not engaged and I will not. My observation that facts are being ignored stands on its own.
Who cares about his business practices? This is your big accusation?

Anyone who knows the world and cares about America's place in it knows that Trump is exactly what is needed right now.

And Elizabeth Warren has claimed native blood with no proof. I don't think it's gained her anything but scorn, but some seem to think it's helped her somehow.

Helioform

Star
Enough man. Maybe you're in the bubble. Enough opinions. If you want bubbles, talk about the housing in Canada, LOL Nothing is going to end well by design no matter who leads anyone, anywhere. But you're Canadian and should not worry about Americans thinking about what is best for them. The markets are run by, well, you know, so sure it is coming. But nah, man. I do not want a circus where I have to call everyone some silly pronoun, etc. Seriously, let everyone make their own choices without the bubble slight.
Yeah we do have a housing bubble, but the stock market isn't nearly as inflated as yours. Debt is also rampant in both our countries. And what Trump does affect my country directly because we are neighbours so I feel the need to voice my opinion on his policies.

But anyway, if you really think Trump is your savior go on and believe that. Just don't be surprised if things do not turn out as you expected.

Enough man. Maybe you're in the bubble. Enough opinions. If you want bubbles, talk about the housing in Canada, LOL Nothing is going to end well by design no matter who leads anyone, anywhere. But you're Canadian and should not worry about Americans thinking about what is best for them. The markets are run by, well, you know, so sure it is coming. But nah, man. I do not want a circus where I have to call everyone some silly pronoun, etc. Seriously, let everyone make their own choices without the bubble slight. I will respect how you want to handle things and ask that you do the same. Maybe we can learn from each other one day.
Please let me understand your perspective, TZ. Are you saying that others shouldn't be concerned about the USofA on a conspiracy website that reaches others globally that discusses the elite and globalization? Isn't international trade established with the American currency so what happens financially in the US, would it not affect other countries, as well?

To add my .02 cents: The original question in the OP was started by someone who opened an account, inserted a Naomi Watts picture in their avatar, started a thread by asking a question if there are any Trump supporters stating they think he’s doing a good job, and also made a controversial thread about Islam, stayed around for a few weeks and disappeared (for now).

If that’s not troll behaviour to instigate more animosity towards each other on a conspiracy website, then I don’t what is. In my opinion, the posts in this thread clearly prove their motives/intent.

The Zone

Star
Yeah we do have a housing bubble, but the stock market isn't nearly as inflated as yours. Debt is also rampant in both our countries. And what Trump does affect my country directly because we are neighbours so I feel the need to voice my opinion on his policies.

But anyway, if you really think Trump is your savior go on and believe that. Just don't be surprised if things do not turn out as you expected.
One more time. I never have anywhere said Trump is a savior. But I have said multiple times he is not as bad as many make out and there is a reason the MSM is all in on him in that he upset some plans. He was the best choice between the two and he is halting the insane PC stuff. That alone makes him okay to me. But I will be the first to say he is not a perfect fit. Also, be thankful the US was underneath you all these years for if it were China or Russia....

The Zone

Star
Please let me understand your perspective, TZ. Are you saying that others shouldn't be concerned about the USofA on a conspiracy website that reaches others globally that discusses the elite and globalization? Isn't international trade established with the American currency so what happens financially in the US, would it not affect other countries, as well?

To add my .02 cents: The original question in the OP was started by someone who opened an account, inserted a Naomi Watts picture in their avatar, started a thread by asking a question if there are any Trump supporters stating they think he’s doing a good job, and also made a controversial thread about Islam, stayed around for a few weeks and disappeared (for now).

If that’s not troll behaviour to instigate more animosity towards each other on a conspiracy website, then I don’t what is. In my opinion, the posts in this thread clearly prove their motives/intent.
No, it is fair game. But most of the posters who are anti-Trump while saying others are pro Trump are not honest thinkers and they troll more than they discuss. I have no issue with people talking about the US but I do wish they'd see what, say, China is doing as well. I do have issues with trolls within this thread who as you can see are not objective thinkers.

I do not follow people a lot here anymore, so no idea what the OP has done elsewhere. But you know very well that I have never chimed in on anti-Muslim threads and that I have gone as far as to question some Christians who have. It is a slippery slope, for I do not like to see Christianity trashed either. I stand by that both religions are alike in one thing -- basic morality. And in that sense, stand together. I have always enjoyed talking to you for it is a grounded conversation and not one rife with insults. I wish others would have your sense of calm and diplomacy.

Lastly, there is always something left out when talking of broad subjects which makes it seem people overlook certain negative facts. I try to be objective, but most of my behavior here is from a few posters I have a hard time respecting via their delivery and or them being banned in the past only to return. There is no objectivity to their views which then turn into predictable junior high style attacks.

There are very few things other than God that are all good in life if any. That means we have good and bad in many things, people and ourselves to contend with.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Who cares about his business practices?
I don't believe anybody can be this naive with only one head.

Would you not see any connection between his business "practices" and his over all character?

When you have 6 bankruptcies under your belt I think it would be fair to say this guy has been playing the system for years.

It only proves how morally corrupt the man is. It doesn't surprise me that you look up to him.

So, Trump has football HOF'er Jim Brown who went through the worst racism in American history by his side and Kanye. When Brown was at Syracuse in the sixties, he could not stay in a motel with his white teammates. But, hey, if blacks stay from the democratic party, they are called uneducated negros by CNN. Jim Brown was a black activist when most were in diapers and he is in the White House trying to get better things for his people which is a fact even CNN and the MSM avoided to instead attack Kanye.

Kanye link - https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/president-trump-praises-kanye-wests-words-at-white-house-that-was-quite-something

I'm sorry but I do not buy into the splitting the country thing with Trump when you compare him to the Obama years. I have seen nothing resembling warring words against blacks in this country. I also think people are not recognizing the globalism aspect in all this. Tp say Trump is white identity politics is to speak of the democratic party line that wants to blame the whities for all the problems. I see no race hating from most of the people I know on the right. Again, those in other countries who only have the media as a guide to what is happening is not getting a clear picture. I travel the US from coast to coast and have a good view of what is really going on and the amped-up fake divide they want to push in media showing small sample sizes. There are more people than some of you know who are of color that supports Trump. Hey, but all the divide is on the Trump side, right? How dare a black man leave the democratic plantation. People are waking up.

Please, watch the first video and you will hear what many black people are thinking. The Democrats have controlled the black vote with false promises and things always stay as status quo for them. If blacks stray, they are Uncle Toms via their take. Look at Lemon laughing at the comments on CNN if you dare. A black man calling another black man a negro and we know the n-word he really meant. And then another black woman adding more to it. Insulting their own race because someone dares to be different. And we talk about divide.
My experience has been far different. I work for and with a lot of Trump supporters and they are universally guided by white identity politics, I do mean the die hard a, a lot of people support him just like they would any other republican because of taxes, but what drives his base is white identity populism. I spent all spring and summer and fall in 3 different Western States that all voted for him.

Jim Brown is an old man who probably has CTE and Kanye and Trump are meant for each other with their egos. What’s your point? If you see 10% average approval rating among the AA community as evidence of anything other than contempt for Daffy Donald I don’t know what to tell you.

Thunderian

Superstar
Tell us something we haven't already heard from Hillary.

Trump is going to be president forever, because the left's idea of a counterargument is to call his supporters stupid. That's why they lost, and that's why they will continue to lose.

God forbid they should come up with actual criticism or better ideas. Trump legitimately has enough things that can be criticized that all the left had to do when he won the GOP nomination was not be insane, and they failed. All they've had to do since he took office is not be insane. Failed again. All they had to do when Kavanaugh was being confirmed was not be insane. Fail. All they have to do now to win the midterms is not be insane. Do you think they've learned anything?

But we're the stupid ones.

polymoog

Superstar
Tell us something we haven't already heard from Hillary.

Trump is going to be president forever, because the left's idea of a counterargument is to call his supporters stupid. That's why they lost, and that's why they will continue to lose.

God forbid they should come up with actual criticism or better ideas. Trump legitimately has enough things that can be criticized that all the left had to do when he won the GOP nomination was not be insane, and they failed. All they've had to do since he took office is not be insane. Failed again. All they had to do when Kavanaugh was being confirmed was not be insane. Fail. All they have to do now to win the midterms is not be insane. Do you think they've learned anything?

But we're the stupid ones.
its the lefts idea of, "if you are not a leftist, then you are a low-information voter".