Any President Trump supporters in here?

The Zone

Star
Well, I could go into a long-winded provocation as you do on rare occasion or I could keep it short and simple. I chose a lesser carbon footprint and it hit a nerve. Perhaps, if there was less hate in posts, that would not have been the case. It is one thing to invite somebody into honest dialect, but quite the other to open the door to a pig pen. I am learning to say no to pig pens knowing where it leads. You act as if your lures in the water did not want conflict.

As for Asleep, you are paranoid and obsessed and shadow me all the blanking time in a fruitless desire to get under my skin. Nobody is reporting anything, but you do have a hard time staying within the rules, don't you?

Lastly, may I point out the "you people." comment which has never fared well in a civil society as a prime example. Instead of the simple word people, you use what has been termed racist or standoffish in society. None of the 3 Stooges really want honest dialect. You want what I gave you, something to throw mud at.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, I could go into a long-winded provocation as you do on rare occasion or I could keep it short and simple. I chose a lesser carbon footprint and it hit a nerve. Perhaps, if there was less hate in posts, that would not have been the case. It is one thing to invite somebody into honest dialect, but quite the other to open the door to a pig pen. I am learning to say no to pig pens knowing where it leads. You act as if your lures in the water did not want conflict.

As for Asleep, you are paranoid and obsessed.

Lastly, may I point out the "you people." comment which has never fared well in a civil society as a prime example. Instead of the simple word people, you use what has been termed racist or standoffish in society. None of the 3 Stooges really want honest dialect. You want what I gave you, something to throw mud at.
Lures? Now people are somehow tricking, or "luring" you to post garbage? Good grief, stand up and own your own behavior...... own your support of a criminal, failed businessman and all around moraless lecher.

The Zone

Star
I wonder who is the democrat here *looks around*. Nope I just see people calling out the hypocrisy and deceit of typical Trump supporters. No need to be a democrat for that.

Well, the difference is you did not own it. Others clearly did and or do but will now act differently since you woke them up to their take, LOL.

However, the title of this thread was are there any Trump supporters here and we see what came running like bugs to a light at night.

We have been over the Trump supporter bit 100 times. Not everyone who can prop Trump on say halting the PC movement is also all in on him. But some of you have selective reading skills for I am not the only one to say that.

The bottom line is nobody ever wanted honest dialect which claims to have nor are they honestly objective. Therefore, it is an invitation into a pig pen to wrestle in the mud.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, the difference is you did not own it. Others clearly did and or do but will now act differently since you woke them up to their take, LOL.

However, the title of this thread was are there any Trump supporters here and we see what came running like bugs to a light at night.

We have been over the Trump supporter bit 100 times. Not everyone who can prop Trump on say halting the PC movement is also all in on him. But some of you have selective reading skills for I am not the only one to say that.

The bottom line is nobody ever wanted honest dialect which claims to have nor are the honestly objective.
"Well, the difference is you did not own it. Others clearly did and or do"
So answer their clear question then numbskull, where are the Democrates on this thread and what do they have to do with Trump & his supporters behavior and actions? Since your dishonest distractions no longer seem effective, perhaps you could finally provide your promised, mind-numbing revelations which have yet to be unveiled here on the VC forums?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
With all due respect, this post is a perfect example. It states things as absolute truths which are unsubstantiated claims. That is baiting or casting a lure in that you know the responses you are fishing for.
Its a direct reply to your false contention. It was all of 2 or 3 sentences long, yet you still couldnt handle it? Getting tough to dumb things down enough for you to consume the info buddy.......

The Zone

Star
"Well, the difference is you did not own it. Others clearly did and or do"
So answer their clear question then numbskull, where are the Democrates on this thread and what do they have to do with Trump & his supporters behavior and actions? Since your dishonest distractions no longer seem effective, perhaps you could finally provide your promised, mind-numbing revelations which have yet to be unveiled here on the VC forums?
Umm, you just fell right into the trap, two, actually.

The first if you as I stated came back about the democrat bit only after it was brought to your attention by somebody else. But up until that point, you went off on a meme which is to own it. You did not rile at first or say that doesn't apply to me.

Secondly, calling me a numbskull proves you are Moe. wink, wink

And to add to it, when you get too upset, you revert back to the standard where are these revelations you promised inciting the other pigs to come running with attaboys. Now, is that a conversation? Or is it trying to pull someone into the mud?

And dear, dear, Asleep, enough of the 3rd-grade insults in the shadows. Another attaboy.

This is where I sit back after dropping facts and watch you avoid each comment while giving out attaboys with other stooges to make you feel as if you won something. And to watch you post and post trying to bring me back into the pig sandbox. Addendum - example below. Mob rules, baby.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Umm, you just fell right into the trap, two, actually.

The first if you as I stated came back about the democrat bit only after it was brought to your attention by somebody else. But up until that point, you went off on a meme which is to own it. You did not rile at first or say that doesn't apply to me.

Secondly, calling me a numbskull proves you are Moe. wink, wink

And to add to it, when you get too upset, you revert back to the standard where are these revelations you promised inciting the other pigs to come running with attaboys. Now, is that a conversation? Or is it trying to pull someone into the mud?

And dear, dear, Asleep, enough of the 3rd-grade insults in the shadows. Another attaboy.
In a way, I feel sorry because your ego wont let you stop posting and you keep getting embarrassed and embarrassing yourself. But on the other hand, I really enjoy when you people expose your deficiencies out in the open for the whole internet to see lol

justjess

Superstar
My comment was mostly aimed at thunderian, polymoog, and sunshine...

In direct response to posting facts which contradicted sunshine’s claims in two or three threads and never receiving a response and the other two liking her claims and also never seeming to read or even look at the facts which disproved them, and then also never commenting about it again while commenting later in the thread in stupid trolling manners about shit that is not factual.

I am honestly curious what trump supporters think of his noted business practices mentioned a couple pages back in this thread by me. I am also honestly curious about the claims against warren which I provided factual documents to disprove and how someone can still make those claims despite them being proven false.

I don’t care about all the bickering back and forth between both sides here. I have not engaged and I will not. My observation that facts are being ignored stands on its own.

My comment was mostly aimed at thunderian, polymoog, and sunshine...

In direct response to posting facts which contradicted sunshine’s claims in two or three threads and never receiving a response and the other two liking her claims and also never seeming to read or even look at the facts which disproved them, and then also never commenting about it again while commenting later in the thread in stupid trolling manners about shit that is not factual.

I am honestly curious what trump supporters think of his noted business practices mentioned a couple pages back in this thread by me. I am also honestly curious about the claims against warren which I provided factual documents to disprove and how someone can still make those claims despite them being proven false.

I don’t care about all the bickering back and forth between both sides here. I have not engaged and I will not. My observation that facts are being ignored stands on its own.
You won’t get a answer, MAGA cultists deal in loyalty, not facts. Intellectually it’s the easiest thing in the world to debate a Trump supporter,but as I have repeatedly said Trump isn’t about the issues or even “taking on the establishment” it’s white identity politics plain and simple (exacerbated by legitimate economic concerns, but with mistaken rage directed at immigrants or a vague notion of “globalism, instead of the actual culprits, the rich etc)

You won’t get a answer, MAGA cultists deal in loyalty, not facts. Intellectually it’s the easiest thing in the world to debate a Trump supporter,but as I have repeatedly said Trump isn’t about the issues or even “taking on the establishment” it’s white identity politics plain and simple (exacerbated by legitimate economic concerns, but with mistaken rage directed at immigrants or a vague notion of “globalism, instead of the actual culprits, the rich etc)
You sound like you may have been listening to Tim Wise. I found out about him through a documentary produced by the MEF called “The Great White Hoax” and his thoughts are very similar. The trailer can be seen here should anyone be interested, as one has to pay to watch the documentary online. However, I was able to find a talk Tim appears to be giving to college students discussing “Trumpism”, which is essentially an ideology that’s been happening in the US for decades, if not centuries, and its underlying motive (unsurprisingly) is to divide and conquer:

The Zone

Star
So, Trump has football HOF'er Jim Brown who went through the worst racism in American history by his side and Kanye. When Brown was at Syracuse in the sixties, he could not stay in a motel with his white teammates. But, hey, if blacks stay from the democratic party, they are called uneducated negros by CNN. Jim Brown was a black activist when most were in diapers and he is in the White House trying to get better things for his people which is a fact even CNN and the MSM avoided to instead attack Kanye.

Kanye link - https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/president-trump-praises-kanye-wests-words-at-white-house-that-was-quite-something

I'm sorry but I do not buy into the splitting the country thing with Trump when you compare him to the Obama years. I have seen nothing resembling warring words against blacks in this country. I also think people are not recognizing the globalism aspect in all this. Tp say Trump is white identity politics is to speak of the democratic party line that wants to blame the whities for all the problems. I see no race hating from most of the people I know on the right. Again, those in other countries who only have the media as a guide to what is happening is not getting a clear picture. I travel the US from coast to coast and have a good view of what is really going on and the amped-up fake divide they want to push in media showing small sample sizes. There are more people than some of you know who are of color that supports Trump. Hey, but all the divide is on the Trump side, right? How dare a black man leave the democratic plantation. People are waking up.

Please, watch the first video and you will hear what many black people are thinking. The Democrats have controlled the black vote with false promises and things always stay as status quo for them. If blacks stray, they are Uncle Toms via their take. Look at Lemon laughing at the comments on CNN if you dare. A black man calling another black man a negro and we know the n-word he really meant. And then another black woman adding more to it. Insulting their own race because someone dares to be different. And we talk about divide.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Here is another "real" video. And Jess, you said you were not talking about me, right? And that your comments were aimed at somebody else. I hope yall all watch this and see someone being real. See what CNN said and if yall dems are okay with that. See it.

I am trying to wake people up and offer up a video of some dude I have never seen or heard before to show all those commenting from afar what it is really like in the states and that what you see on MSM is a joke and small sample size. This country is not as divided as some think.