Any President Trump supporters in here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well, look at who he's pissing off, and the sheer volume of it. For conservatives, it's like Sade said: Every day is Christmas, and every night is New Year's Eve.

This is a golden time.

Yes, Trump is stoking a civil war in the US. You dont even live here, but you stoke the confrontations as well from your home in Canada and think its "golden"......
And thats because you absolutely suck as a human being.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Like I said, it's a golden time.

So you are now a random, yelling woman wearing a green jacket? You mean you havent been a hybrid clone of Marlon Brando and Paul Newman all this time? Im personally shocked at this transgenderal misrepresentation of yourself......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol thank goodness Roy Moore wasn’t there.
"A bi-partisan effort to normalize harming children came under close scrutiny today as members of both parties, guilty of child abuse or the abetting thereof, were bandied about the nations capitol en-masse, beaten from pillar to post by angry constituents. President Trump was unable to be reached for comment as he was vacationing with close, personal friend, Jiffy Jeffy Epstein."

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
That's you, bub.
Again, more strange, borderline homosexual, transgender re-imaginations on your part. Please refrain from projecting your effeminate, yet confrontational emotional baggage on myself or the rest of the board. If you are conflicted about your own personal transformation, there are places to help you come to grips with those issues. However, its not the VC communities responsibility to coddle you through your transgenderal mis-adventures Dumbdarian.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I understand that you have serious issues with your own and others sexuality, and I also understand that the rest of this board is uninterested in watching your moral breakdowns online.
Will that Canadian health care which you are yet to renounce pay for your operation?

justjess

Superstar
And every post I’ve made with substance is completely ignored...

How about his business practices guys?

How about warren didn’t use her Native American heritage to gain advantage?

Are you only going to address conjecture with more conjecture or are you going to dispute facts with facts or at least attempt to?

This is the same pattern I’ve seen in every discussion with a trump supporter on fb, news comments, forums etc.. they just ignore facts

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And every post I’ve made with substance is completely ignored...

How about his business practices guys?

How about warren didn’t use her Native American heritage to gain advantage?

Are you only going to address conjecture with more conjecture or are you going to dispute facts with facts or at least attempt to?

This is the same pattern I’ve seen in every discussion with a trump supporter on fb, news comments, forums etc.. they just ignore facts
One of us more eloquent and patient posters could start a thread on this topic because it really needs addressing here.... Im all the way over Trump supporters here attempting to trash and derail legit threads and discussions, starting ish and then disappearing or crying foul like they are victims when called on it, making light of really serious issues and in general just being hypocrites of the highest order.... you know, general Trump supporter behavior.

But I am especially offended that these cerebrally challenged individuals want to have their cake and eat it too.... on a freakin conspiracy website. They have expected us to indulge their every whim of an idea up to this point and take seriously their contentions. They post over and over their intricate plot and conspiracy ideas, trashing legitimate sources and questioning factually obvious reality...... but once its Trump time, suddenly they are employing MSM news as legit sources to support their claims.... but otherwise, all those sources are "fake news" when its their morally degenerate, fraudulent fail of a business man & CIC who being exposed publicly.

The final straw on here for me really was the blatant child-theft and disappearing of the youth by the Trump regime..... what went down was obvious. But when called on it, his supporters offer weak excuses which are promptly shredded and when their paper thin wall of moral veneer disintegrates, they show their true colors by mocking the fate of those children..... Dumbdarian and his click can literally go to hell, the appropriate place for those who facilitate the abuse of societies most vulnerable.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The guy who stays up late worrying about everything I do, say, or not say, strikes again. #Shadowing At least I gathered the Stooges, LOL
You people whine when we engage with you, and you whine when you are ignored.........
How about you post something worthy of dialog and consideration instead of your usual hollow, brain-dead provocations?

Awoken2

Superstar
Delusions of grandeur is just one of your numerous afflictions. I shall refrain from listing the rest as you do like running off to teacher to report us for breaking the rules...but you know the rest anyway.