Any President Trump supporters in here?

Helioform

Star
And your leader Justin Tredeau was born to a Prime Minister and those in the UK, well,(no emotional expletive) gold spoons for them.

The point? It should be clear.

https://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2015/10/18/justin-trudeaus-childhood-marked-by-privilege-and-upheaval.html

I don't like Trudeau either, and his father was an asshole who hated his own people.

But Trump is probably the worst president the US ever got in terms of lies being told and the overall hypocrisy of claiming to be against the "elites" when he is literally one of them.

Anyway he is but a temporary distraction, which might not end too well if he is prosecuted for some of his many alleged crimes, such as tax evasion.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Same field, different avenues.. if that makes sense? The union work paid very well and I had excellent benefits but the stress levels were insane and with multiple sclerosis not physically possible to maintain. I spent a lot of time in the hospital until I quit, no time in the hospital since. Therapy with autistic kids (what I transitioned into) was less stressful, probably harder in ways but not having the literal lives of a couple dozen children weighing on you 24/7 does miracles for your stress levels.

Anyway I’m taking a break from it completely now trying to get a business up and running with my husband which is a completely different set of headaches.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Same field, different avenues.. if that makes sense? The union work paid very well and I had excellent benefits but the stress levels were insane and with multiple sclerosis not physically possible to maintain. I spent a lot of time in the hospital until I quit, no time in the hospital since. Therapy with autistic kids (what I transitioned into) was less stressful, probably harder in ways but not having the literal lives of a couple dozen children weighing on you 24/7 does miracles for your stress levels.

Anyway I’m taking a break from it completely now trying to get a business up and running with my husband which is a completely different set of headaches.
Give 'em heck Jess!
:)

Lurker

Star

Good luck with you business venture.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You don't think that crosses the line from a dig to a full on personal attack?
I dont know what else will get through to you people. Its not like these investigations are secret... hes seriously compromised and is likely preparing the pardons necessary for him and his inner circle to make their escape hatches possible. The guy is so foul, and you all just show up here trolling, acting like reality does not exist.

If you like his confrontational style enough to overlook his corruption and incompetence, so be.... but I would respect yall more if you just admitted the truth of the situation instead and that his behavior is satisfactory enough for you to show up here trolling, lying and playing dumb.......

Lurker

Star
I dont know what else will get through to you people. Its not like these investigations are secret... hes seriously compromised and is likely preparing the pardons necessary for him and his inner circle to make their escape hatches possible. The guy is so foul, and you all just show up here trolling, acting like reality does not exist.

If you like his confrontational style enough to overlook his corruption and incompetence, so be.... but I would respect yall more if you just admitted the truth of the situation instead and that his behavior is satisfactory enough for you to show up here trolling, lying and playing dumb.......
What does that have to do with personally attacking a fellow poster?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
What does that have to do with personally attacking a fellow poster?
Because you guys purport something, get exposed and then just lie about it, disappear or change the subject. You ask questions which you obviously do not want the answers to. Its just trolling in support of a child-stealing pal of Jiffy Jeffy Epstein.....

Lurker

Star
Because you guys purport something, get exposed and then just lie about it, disappear or change the subject. You ask questions which you obviously do not want the answers to. Its just trolling in support of a child-stealing pal of Jiffy Jeffy Epstein.....
Because of that you're justified in personal attacks? We can disagree all day, but I think we should keep the board civil. It is part of the rules after all.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Because of that you're justified in personal attacks? We can disagree all day, but I think we should keep the board civil. It is part of the rules after all.
You are not being civil.
Dont waste peoples time with intentional lies, mistruths and asking questions which you dont want the answers to. Deny, distract, deflect.... it gets old. This should be a special place for honest dialog.... if you and I disagree, so be it.... but either prove what you claim and maintain a rational, reality based dialog or just leave it alone.
When you engage in this type of behavior, you are sacrificing some of this websites effectiveness.

Lurker

Star
was less stressful, probably harder in ways but not having the literal lives of a couple dozen children weighing on you 24/7 does miracles for your stress levels.
I understand. Not really the stress that you're talking about, but I'm much happier where I work now. Some things you can't put a dollar on.

The Zone

Star
You are not being civil.
Dont waste peoples time with intentional lies, mistruths and asking questions which you dont want the answers to. Deny, distract, deflect.... it gets old. This should be a special place for honest dialog.... if you and I disagree, so be it.... but either prove what you claim and maintain a rational, reality based dialog or just leave it alone.
When you engage in this type of behavior, you are sacrificing some of this websites effectiveness.
Who made you the boss of judging what is rational and effective not to mention the spokesman for the website? It seems to me one would understand there will be differing points of view and that we should try our best to avoid the name calling and low brow stuff when we get angry. Some choose to discuss things while others turn to rants. There is nothing wrong with spirited debate but the board suffers when people lose their composure. Honest dialog is to deal with what others have to say.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Who made you the boss of judging what is rational and effective not to mention the spokesman for the website? It seems to me one would understand there will be differing points of view and that we should try our best to avoid the name calling and low brow stuff when we get angry. Some choose to discuss things while others turn to rants. There is nothing wrong with spirited debate but the board suffers when people lose their composure. Honest dialog is to deal with what others have to say.
"Who made YOU the boss"?
What kind of infantile discourse is this?!? I have no control over who posts what or how many times they do it. But if you show up and defend the indefensible, get your arguments crushed and exposed and then proceed to troll.... dont cry when people get at you regarding your dishonest commentary, especially in defense of a child thief.

The Zone

Star
The dishonesty part is rich considering the charade.

BTW, you do not crush anyone argument when you go into the same rant. That is like some failsafe to make it okay in your mind to depart from civility, IMHO.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The dishonesty part is rich considering the charade.

BTW, you do not crush anyone argument when you go into the same rant. That is like some failsafe to make it okay in your mind to depart from civility, IMHO.
So point out where Im wrong instead of whining. Btw, its been like a month or more..... finally ready to break the VC forums off with those Earth-shattering revelations you promised?

Sunshine

Established
A flimsy excuse which blames nameless, likely non-existent immigrants in a sordid attempt to paint a narrative which defend the indefensible.... the blatant and intentional theft and disappearance of children at the direction of the Trump regime.
No, the intentional theft and disappearance of immigrant children has been going on for YEARS, possibly even decades. Perpetrated by coyotes and other immigrants who sell them into slavery. Putting them into state-run social services agencies is actually making them safer.

Sunshine

Established
I dont see what was wrong about calling her pocahontas because she looks like a beautiful character. People are so fucking PC and supersensitive about everything. GO TRUMP!
It's because she lied on some college applications and said she was of Native American descent, to get accepted (quotas) and probably some scholarships too. It is deeply offensive to both Native and non-Native Americans for her to falsely claim such ancestry for personal gain. And the fact that her fellow democrats act like she did nothing wrong is also extremely offensive. So, for Trump to repeatedly call her out on it is a dig at not just her, but her constituents and her partners in crime.

Sunshine

Established
And what gives you the impression I believe anything.put out by the media?

Your making a very simplistic argument that anybody who distrust Trump must trust the media. It's not as black and white as that is it? How the hell do you get to that assumption?
Because you are incessantly parroting all of their main selling points on why we should all hate him. You literally posted the same CNN article a half a dozen times as a response to varied and thoughtful comments by those who disagree with you. Clearly, using the very msm source we all know to be the most blatant of the liberal propaganda machine is not going to score you any points with such a diverse and skeptical crowd.

By the way, by using that tired old saw about "women who support Trump have no respect for themselves," you prove your ignorance even further. There are so many women in this country who think HRC is waaaay more disgusting than Trump could ever be, on his worst day. But we were all supposed to jump on her bandwagon because, well, she's a woman...? Yeah, but NO.

Being a woman myself, and a voter, I judge every single politician on their words, actions and character. Trump doesn't say one thing in public and then do the opposite behind closed doors. That alone is enough to differentiate him from pretty much every politician since JFK and Truman. And they, in their own time, had plenty of detractors, critics, obstacles and enemies, yet they are considered two of the best president we've ever had.

Are you really still that butt-hurt that he won? That you can't just chill out and give the guy a chance? You kinda don't have a choice. You're stuck with him for the next six years. If I could deal with obama turning everything he touched to sh*t for 8 years, you can endure the Trumpster. That's the great thing about the job--it's always temporary. (thanks, Founding Fathers! Love ya!!!)