Any President Trump supporters in here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
He is earning praise underneath on the deal. Of course, the media ignores what he did for his country. Do you really think he is negotiating because he thinks he is a badass? BTW, I appreciate the cordial reply.
Who is praising the new Trump deal other than a few American dairy farmers and the ENTIRE PHARMA INDUSTRY?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Lol... try to use the union when everything trump and his type want is to bust unions and any and all worker protections. Trump is not a union friend. Individual union members may be pro trump but if they are they are voting against their own interests.
So true. Whats crazy.... it was true with Kill/Shill/Billary as well!

Lurker

Star
Lol... try to use the union when everything trump and his type want is to bust unions and any and all worker protections. Trump is not a union friend. Individual union members may be pro trump but if they are they are voting against their own interests.
Sorry JJ, shove your union somewhere. I don't need to pay a union to get, keep or lose a job. I can do those things by myself. Thank you very much.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sorry JJ, shove your union somewhere. I don't need to pay a union to get, keep or lose a job. I can do those things by myself. Thank you very much.
Unions are here to stay. You can join or not, so have fun collectively bargaining with a mandate of exactly 1 person..... yourself.

justjess

Superstar
Since the percentage of union membership started declining and right to work laws started to be passed.. real wages have also steadily declined.

You might think you don’t need a union or that unions have outlasted their usefulness but for the vast majority of people that is simply not the case.

Yes, you pay some small amount of dues but the trade off in increased wages and better benefits is definately worth it. I’ve had union jobs and I’ve had non union jobs and I’d give just about anything to be back at the union job.

All of which is beside the point right now.

The Zone

Star

polymoog

Superstar
"anyone would be if they got into the white house and start shining a light on the unbelievable amount of corrupt dealings going on there from years back."
Trump has went bankrupt at least 6 times and is currently violating so many presidential laws that the press cant keep up with how man investigations hes facing..... oh yes, he intentionally steals children from their families. And this is just scratching the surface. As much as you blather about him, its highly unlikely you dont know about any of this.... especially since many posters here have made it known on these forum boards.... over and over again.
the guy is a businessman. using bankruptcy laws is part of business practices. being an entrepreneur means big gains or big losses. in any case, he bounced back from it. we can agree hes not in the poor house, so he got through it.

we covered the detention center stuff on the thread. he did no such thing.

presidential law violations? like what? treason? oh, thats the democrats...

justjess

Superstar
Honest question. What's stopping you?
Union jobs are few and far between where I live, getting one is like hitting the lottery.

The one I had previously I had to give up due to a medical condition making it impossible for me to physically do anymore.

justjess

Superstar

The Zone

Star

justjess

Superstar
That is because he was born with a fucking silver spoon in his mouth. His dad gave him millions to invest and only a complete moron would lose it all.
The recent times investigation found he got more than $400 million from his dad over the years, he had a salary of $200,000 per year from his parents as a toddler.

Shit.. if someone gave me 100,000 to start off with I’d never be broke.

Bankruptcy may be a smart business maneuver but I hate to think we can ignore how it hurts all the honest working people depending on this “smart business man” to pay their own bills. Just because something is smart does not make it right or ethical.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
the guy is a businessman. using bankruptcy laws is part of business practices. being an entrepreneur means big gains or big losses. in any case, he bounced back from it. we can agree hes not in the poor house, so he got through it.

we covered the detention center stuff on the thread. he did no such thing.

presidential law violations? like what? treason? oh, thats the democrats...
"the guy is a businessman"
A horrible, failed "businessman". He was born into money and has consistently been bailed out, no matter how wretched his business acumen or staggering his losses. Warren Buffet is a successful businessman, Trump aint even a billionaire, its all front and fraud lol Compare those two and tell us whos really bossin' up.......

"we covered the detention center stuff on the thread. he did no such thing."
I guess this is where you shift from obviously screwball opinions to outright lying.... You guys put forth your contentions in that thread and were detonated on with truth bombs.
- He and Sessions made the call to implement that policy.
- He and his regime demanded the separation of the children from their families.
- He and his regime immediately "lost" thousands of those kids and refuse to comply with court orders which demand their return.
- The children whom actually are accounted for have given horrific accounts of all kinds of abuse, and those reports have been corroborated all the way from physical, mental, emotional, and sexual abuse right up to the point of being raped by guards with HIV/AIDS & pumping them full of mystery psychotropic drugs. These are facts you clownshoe wearing Bozo-Destructo........
- "We have to take the children.... we have to take the children"

"presidential law violations? like what?"
Take your pic you demented loser.