Any President Trump supporters in here?

Awoken2

Superstar
Trump didn't harm anyone
Oh really? What about the married woman he "hit on like a bitch"?....who knocked him back.

He already has the right to say what he wants, true or untrue
So your President has the right to lie to you?....pretty much obligatory I'd say.

In this case, what he said was in fact true. There are many women who would trade their self-respect for the chance to get near a guy as famous and/or rich as Trump
So some women are just asking for it? Is that what you're saying here?.Let's not hope you accidentally befriend some charming rapist in the future then eh?

Or do you actually think he's literally saying it's ok to walk up to some random woman and grab her by the p*ssy?
He is making an assumption that any "beautiful woman" who shows him any attention is in fact giving him the green light to sexually assault them....or do you think he gives them a "p*ssy grabbing questionnaire".before he makes a move?

The words that came.out of his mouth showed you exactly what this slimeball is all about.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Do you not think the MSM is a duplicitous and biased tool of the elite? Because Trump does, and until that last couple years, I kind of thought we all did.
So what you are saying is that anybody who thinks the mainstream media is a duplicitous and biased tool of the elite can now not oppose Trump because he is parroting the same line himself?

What type of rationale is that exactly?

polymoog

Superstar
You can stop wherever you wish, you have no authority over what I post or do not post. Also apparently lost on you is the irony of contending that the posters you mentioned can post anything they like (which they can), yet I dont have the right to call them out on it lol Free speech as long as nobody calls you out on how wrong you consistently are eh?

I havent been vulgar and you havent posted any inaccuracies in my contentions, so I feel its safe to assume the emotions you mention are your own, projected onto this debate.... a debate in which you guys are getting stomped on.
of course i dont have any authority to stop you from posting. i am hoping to stop you from making further absurd comments based on your lack of emotional self-control. you are ticked that thundarian is canadian and is supporting trump, so out of frustration, you said for him to comment on his own governments problems. would you say the same thing to helio, telling him to mind his business and only talk about trudeau? how about everyone else? of course you wouldnt-- unless they were supportive of the trump administration.

agreed- you havent been vulgar. feel free to look over the thread and count the number of times you resorted to name calling and the number of times i (or thundarian) has, then get back to me about who is getting emotional and who is not.

Thunderian

Superstar
So what you are saying is that anybody who thinks the mainstream media is a duplicitous and biased tool of the elite can now not oppose Trump because he is parroting the same line himself?

You were the one who said it was convenient that the MSM only became fake news when it benefited Trump, while I'm saying the MSM was considered fake news by most people on this board long before Trump came along and said so.

I appreciate him coming out against fake news. He's the first world leader that I know of to do so. It makes me think he's different, and added to his stances against globalism and the PC Nazis, makes me like him.

When I see the same people who were, just a couple years ago, against all the same things Trump is against, now simply parroting the MSM lines about him, it makes me wonder who's side they're really on.

polymoog

Superstar
You were the one who said it was convenient that the MSM only became fake news when it benefited Trump, while I'm saying the MSM was considered fake news by most people on this board long before Trump came along and said so.
I appreciate him coming out against fake news. He's the first world leader that I know of to do so. It makes me think he's different, and added to his stances against globalism and the PC Nazis, makes me like him.
When I see the same people who were, just a couple years ago, against all the same things Trump is against, now simply parroting the MSM lines about him, it makes me wonder who's side they're really on.
the truth community always thought that the MSM was fake news prior to trump. with all of the false flag hoaxes, MSM was complicit in promoting the stories. during the run-up to the election in 2016, i recall CNN telling people not to look at the wikileaks info [on hillary] because "it was illegal to do so, and only the media should view it". CNN and other MSM outlets were green screening photo fakery years before trump came along (check it out on YT or bitchute). so when trump started calling them fake news, i wholeheartedly embraced it as a start, even though he didnt specifically call out the phony fake shows, like orlando pulse nightclub or the virginia reporter shooting. getting people to discuss the MSM as fake is a great way to start opening the eyes of the public.
injecting some common sense into the delusion of the PC movement was another thumbs up for me.

although all MSM outlets are bad, CNN is the worst. CNN specifically is the wing of the government propaganda.

justjess

Superstar
Being against trump and being for or against there media are two separate issues. By continually accusing those against trump of being fools who believe all the msm “fake news” you are trying to discredit people who are against trump with false or irrelevant claims.

I am against trump. I’ve never liked him, I’ve made this decision on my own and I made it even before he got into politics. What portion of the things in the media is true or not is a completely separate issue.

It’s possible to be concerned about Russian collusion without relying on the media because there are court filings. It’s possible to be concerned about trump being sexist and racist because there are decades of reports both official and un - again including court records - that indicate these things about him. It’s possible to be concerned with his policies without the media telling you to be because again those policy proposals are filed in public records and available to be read in full by anyone who wants to read them. Stop blaming the media for people being against trump, the only person/thing to blame for that is trump himself.

Many people do not think trolling their political opponents is a good enough reason to support someone for the most powerful position on the planet. Sorry.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

BOOM!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
of course i dont have any authority to stop you from posting. i am hoping to stop you from making further absurd comments based on your lack of emotional self-control. you are ticked that thundarian is canadian and is supporting trump, so out of frustration, you said for him to comment on his own governments problems. would you say the same thing to helio, telling him to mind his business and only talk about trudeau? how about everyone else? of course you wouldnt-- unless they were supportive of the trump administration.

agreed- you havent been vulgar. feel free to look over the thread and count the number of times you resorted to name calling and the number of times i (or thundarian) has, then get back to me about who is getting emotional and who is not.
You are projecting to such an extreme degree that you posts are bordering on gibberish....

Awoken2

Superstar
Don't you think it's extremely convenient that the press have only been outed as "fake news" since Trump got into office?
You were the one who said it was convenient that the MSM only became fake news when it benefited Trump,
I said outed as fake news and you quote me as saying became fake news.... see how you twist stuff around to fit your argument?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Dumbdarian is on a conspiracy website, where the subject of this above post has been thoroughly discussed and dissected. Its obvious Kanye West is an agenda promoter, while also being obviously a victim and under current, programming control....... he and his handlers are openly discussed here.

Yet apparently Dumbdarian and his team of intellectual lepers are all for him suddenly, simply because he has apparently switched a portion of his cult/occult allegiance to what/whoever Trumps masters are..... they are now fans because of his choice of headwear smh You people have compromised yourselves here so much..... it must really suck to be yall.

Bacsi

Star
Flip-flopping puppet Trump will one day leave. The USA will still remain in the hands of Satanist occult evil elite. No diff.

Last edited:

Masked crusader7

Established
anyway you look at it where not supossed to put our trust in anyone where only supossed to trust God as in eliohim jesus christ

Masked crusader7

Established
God is using trump to show people and lucifer that hes still in control our God jesus christ is still in control he created everything

Dumbdarian is on a conspiracy website, where the subject of this above post has been thoroughly discussed and dissected. Its obvious Kanye West is an agenda promoter, while also being obviously a victim and under current, programming control....... he and his handlers are openly discussed here.

Yet apparently Dumbdarian and his team of intellectual lepers are all for him suddenly, simply because he has apparently switched a portion of his cult/occult allegiance to what/whoever Trumps masters are..... they are now fans because of his choice of headwear smh You people have compromised yourselves here so much..... it must really suck to be yall.
I like what Kanye is doing. And not so much with supporting Trump as I believe Trump answers to bankers like every other president but because he's shining a light on liberals and their actions. They want to make it all about conservatives or right wingers when they havent been too squeaky clean themselves. On SNL he brought up how it was liberals that set up the welfare system and made it more advantageous to NOT have a man in the home (breaking up the nuclear family)... I dont think one side should be demonized over the other as its simply two wings on the same bird...