Any President Trump supporters in here?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
pick one:
"the stock market is going great because of obama"
"the stock market is tanking because of trump"

the economic improvement happened directly after trump took office. and it happened abruptly. if it was obamas doing, we wouldve seen a steady and slow rise. trumps immediate changes in his first few months in office triggered the upshot.
the Dow plunged from the overinflated tech sector. this happens in that sector often, since it gets overinflated and overpriced on a regular basis.
the tariffs/trade deals had to be changed. it was completely lopsided. i really could care less about upsetting china and would rather deal with and strengthen latin america. the logistics are closer and it would build better neighbors and end the immigration problem from the southern border when lots more jobs are created down there. it would certainly help stabilize the region.
the EU and the canadian trade deals were not in american favor. so he renegotiated. again, this is a problem?
"pick one:
"the stock market is going great because of obama"
"the stock market is tanking because of trump"
Where did Helio make any claims about Obama in that post?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
he won in spite of the massive voter fraud and dieboldt machine rigging in the cities. i think MSM has people believing that the left is more numerous than they appear, and the moderates are very few and far between. this kavanaugh fiasco isnt helping the democratic party win over any moderates.
That fraud has worked for both Dem and Repub alike so lets no act like its a partisan issue. Both are totally corrupt.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The thing with trump that I will never understand listening to arguments against him is that everything most are saying about him was known long before he ran for president. He was a CELEBRITY. He had his own reality TV show. He was on the cover of tabloid when he married his current wife. He was on the cover of tabloid when he was married to his first wife.

This is what I don’t think people who keep saying things about him as though it is supposed to be shocking digests. Nothing said about bankruptcy or his affection for attractive women or anything else, is shocking. This was all known beforehand.

So when people voted, they literally were dealing with a well known celebrity rap sheet or Hillary. That is the reality. To me, Trump was the older male version of Paris Hilton. Superficial, spoiled, living excessively, having bad behavior on display for all to see at all times, but never running the risk of consequences because of the amount of money they come from.

This is Trump for most people when we are starting elections. Then, there was Hillary who was so shady, she would have easily won the election if what she was really doing wasn’t exposed.

You have spoiled guy who has more money than any man who has filed bankruptcy so many times deserves and you have Hillary who tries to cover up anything she can regarding something serious like Benghazi saying what does it matter?

Unfortunately, these were the choices. So I think the average trump supporter did end up saying a bankruptcy is not as bad as Benghazi because that is what I think too. When people try to fling these things, they probably still think, “I knew all these things to begin with.”

No ones ignoring facts. The left just doesn’t like the idea that all the trump supporters knew all of their complaints to begin with and still voted for him because it was the better choice when paired with Hillary because it truly was and I still refused to vote for him.

Then because the left still can’t accept that they knew this to begin with after the last couple years, they do seem to become more stubborn in their commitment to trump over this. Who knows what they would be doing now without the left fueling their belief that they need to draw lines and pick sides.

The moral of the story is that we all play a part. We can sit around and ignore the fact that most everything being said about trump now as part of some political debate was at one point on the cover of a tabloid, or we can accept that this last election sucked and move on with our lives trying to do the best we can to avoid the same experience ever again.
Its just like prowrestling.... so many of his supporters by now know the whole Trump deal is fake, but he throws enough red meat for them to continue this sad charade......

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thank you.

Yeah but making sure that specific email was read was done for a reason. While the conspiracy theory community was obsessed with spirit cooking and pizza gate it was largely ignored how this operation did what it was intended to do cause the actual left to be angry enough to vote against Clinton, by either not voting or voting for Stein, and not with due cause either. The Clintons are not leftists but I do support LEV voting.

Trumps amoral attitude should concern someone who professes belief in the Gospels is all I can say at this point because we will all believe what we want.

Edit: There is clear evidence of collusion between Wikileaks and Trump campaign for sure, and Assanges statements the past three years at least indicate he is not what he pretends to be.
Yup Ed Oppperman has been all over the JA/Wiki/Trump connections for a while......
https://www.youtube.com/user/lasvegaspi

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sorry, I was busy living my life. I only come here to see what others find out about what is going on in the world that they don't show on the news. I don't get that kind of stuff from tv anymore, because it's all propaganda, and lately, a whole lotta Trump-bashing. What a disappointment to come to a forum opened so people could discuss the good things he is doing, to find yet more Trump-bashing.

Along with name-calling, insults and the same kind of poor spelling, faulty logic and self-congratulatory arguments that I could find at my local democratic party headquarters. I #walkedaway before it was a thing, and if Trump is the only current alternative to the vile things my former party now stands for, then, yes, I am willing to give him a chance.

Does that make me a hypocrite? I still believe in the same things I always did. If Trump were all about perversion and trickery, I would have found compelling evidence before now. I researched the daylights out of him before I voted for him. You say you have some; I checked it out and I think it's just more b.s. drummed up by the media. (You know they're making stuff up, right?)

And I still disagree with your "shitty business man theory." People go bankrupt all the time in the business world. If he was half as bad at business as you would have us believe, he wouldn't have been at the top of the social food chain in a city as ruthless as NYC for over forty years. People wouldn't have been fighting for the chance to get on his tv show, which was wildly successful until he threw his hat into the political ring, and his Hollywood friends turned on him.

They are afraid of him, because they can't control him. He knows their secrets and he can't be bought, blackmailed or bamboozled into silence. He is playing the different sides against each other, as we speak. He can do this BECAUSE he was an insider in their world, and I think there's a chance he may even start outing them.

As for E. Warren, I am not losing any sleep over a few articles that "prove" she didn't lie about her heritage. I saw a copy of her application online, a few years ago, before any of you cared. The little box was checked for Native American. And she's got the blonde hair and blue eyes to prove it. Hyuck hyuck. I didn't really care, since she was impressing the heck out of me by being a vocal watchdog about financial reform. But since she has sold out to the party bigwigs for a shot at the brass ring, it's fun to watch her squirm when Trump gives her sh*t about it.

And your assertion that Trump and Sessions are somehow responsible for tens of thousands of children going missing all at once is illogical at best. As I stated before, the illegal immigrant (am I being racist for using the term?) children are being put into state-run foster care systems, to prevent them from being kidnapped, sold, abused, killed. Sure, those systems aren't perfect, and a lot of them are pretty shitty, and a percentage of the kids are going to come out just as damaged as the local kids who grow up in those same systems. If you have a better solution, I am sure the whole country would love to hear it. (I would suggest people Not sending or bringing their children on a perilous journey of thousands of miles to cross a national border illegally, but that might make me racist.)

The state of the social service systems that the kids are entrusted to makes you uncomfortable, I get it. It should make all of us uncomfortable, enough to pony up the money and resources to fix the fkng systems for once and for all, instead of leaving them to fend for themselves in institutions where violence and predation are par for the course. I myself have adopted brothers and sisters, and have seen, up close and personal, what happens when the worst happens. So don't you fkng tell me I don't care.

As for starting a civil war, the only ones I see being violent are the damned democrats. Protesting is one thing, but stalking people and physically assaulting them for Being Republicans is not now, or ever will be okay. Soros & Co. are now paying their little millennial minions to destroy public buildings and property. Creating the very powder-keg we all know the illuminastis would love to light a match to, in hopes of consolidating their power and eroding the last of our freedoms. These stupid kids believe that they will somehow end up in the top tier of their new, utopian "classless society." Not only is it an oxymoron, but there is no such thing. Never has been, never will be.

On a more personal note, JustJess, your penchant for verbally assaulting people on this forum is Not Okay either. You're never going to convince someone of the validity of your arguments by insulting them. That is something I bet most of us come here to avoid, since it is so prevalent everywhere else in the digital world. A rational, respectful discussion would be so much more productive. Even if we agree to disagree.
Even if your heart is in the right place, which it cannot be if you support the theft, r*pe and drugging of children at the behest of the Trump regime....... it doesnt matter how many words you type. The truth is still the truth and reality is still real.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sure. Democratic leaders, all the way up to Hillary Clinton, are openly calling for aggressive harassment and violent confrontation of conservatives, but your examples of Trump-supporting nobodies and fringe groups are much better.

Dem leaders all the way up to Shill/kill/billary are calling for violence? Do you have anything to prove that claim other than a Republican party video that doesnt actually show any of the leaders calling for violent confrontations?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hey @Thunderian , that said I’ve come to understand this point of view

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/antifa-mirrors-alt-right/

So maybe we should all take a step back. I do recognize the pain that fuels both sides, and I can’t morally reduce a group of people to a generalization either.
Im not taking any steps back.... anyone who supports the theft, r*pe and etc. of children should be confronted at every turn. So what if they are uncomfortable? How uncomfortable are the little ones who are abused and alone every night because these people support this crumb-snatching-crumbum in chief?

The Zone

Star
Do you realize you have 17 of the last 18 posts in this thread? Soon to be 18 of 19, LOL. Hey, just an observation. You come in like the Tasmanian Devil.
taz2.jpg
tazzz.jpg

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I don’t see her being the one harping on it tbh, the only ones wasting any energy on it are the republicans in an attempt to discredit her. If she feels the need at this point to defend herself I don’t blame her. She released her dna to get people to stop accusing her of lying, now people are switching goal posts as always.
You don't see her as the harping on it? She is the one who took and released the results of her DNA test. She is the one who is now asking Trump for the million dollar cheque he promised her if she proves she's native.

These are all her tweets about it yesterday.

justjess

Superstar
Are you entirely blind?

Trump called her pocohontas and has been continuously bringing it up ever since the campaign until as recently as two weeks ago - on top of the offer for her to release her dna and he’d donate to charity $1million made in JULY

She strikes back and she’s the one harping on it? Seriously.. try having just a little bit of integrity man.

The Zone

Star
The reality here is that the Cherokee Nation itself has called her out. Dems are freaking and flipping it to racism now, yet she turns in a test with less Indian blood than the average white person. The percentage is so minute that it is like looking for a needle in one hundred haystacks. The point was she is not of Cherokee descent and there's nobody in their right mind who can prove she is. Heck, she called herself Cherokee by turning in he granny's recipes to an Indian cookbook which is coming out now that people are digging into her past claims and included ingredients that did not exist at the time it was supposedly concocted.

justjess

Superstar
For people who are so against identity politics and P.C. everything you sure do sound like that which u hate the most right now...

She went off a family story about her own heritage, received no benefit from the claim, the opposing party used it against her and then trump said if she released her dna he’d donate money, she took a dna test that proved that she had a distant native relative, she released the dna test and now it’s just another run around the bush..

She never ever claimed that her mom or grandma or a close relative was Indian. Her dna does not contradict what she actually said.

The Zone

Star
Jess, we all have distant native blood. Don't believe me? Take the test. But do the math first. She has hardly any which means maybe somebody else in here past family had, oh, say 1 percent out of 100's of family members. For me it is not about her benefits, it is about her sticking to it despite how ridiculous it all seems now. Trump called her on BS -

TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. issued the following statement Monday in response to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test claiming Native Heritage:

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Last edited:
For people who are so against identity politics and P.C. everything you sure do sound like that which u hate the most right now...

She went off a family story about her own heritage, received no benefit from the claim, the opposing party used it against her and then trump said if she released her dna he’d donate money, she took a dna test that proved that she had a distant native relative, she released the dna test and now it’s just another run around the bush..

She never ever claimed that her mom or grandma or a close relative was Indian. Her dna does not contradict what she actually said.
That’s what I’ve been saying for a while now. Trump supporters are 100% motivated by identity politics and emotions.

It’s funny how this “lie” bothers them so much while they ignore the thousands of lies that comes out of Trumps weird little mouth. Doesn’t matter that he lied about being a self made billionaire, doesn’t matter that the tax cuts are not paying for themselves etc

justjess

Superstar
I have taken
Jess, we all have distant native blood. Don't believe me? Take the test. But do the math first. She has hardly any which means maybe somebody else in here past family had, oh, say 1 percent out of 100's of family members. For me it is not about her benefits, it is about her sticking to it despite how ridiculous it all seems now. Trump called her on BS -

TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. issued the following statement Monday in response to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test claiming Native Heritage:

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."
you are literally quoting a prime example of “identity politics/pc” crap which every where else you disavow.

She didn’t apply to be a member of a tribe nor did she claim she was a member of a tribe, she acknowledged all this in her statements and respects the tribes ability to determine by their own standards who qualifies. She told a story that had been past down in her family that she had native lineage, she took a dna test that confirmed that story and released it to call TRUMPS bluff that he would donate money to charity if she did and to defend against people calling her a liar for telling her OWN FAMILY NARRATIVE.

How is she supposed to drop it when trump is still calling her pocahontas every chance he gets? Literally like two weeks ago and made the charity date in JULY. She can’t drop it if no one else does and she shouldn’t be expected to. She also shouldn’t be expected to not defend herself.

I have taken a dna test.. not a drop of native blood, sorry.

As an aside.. I do get it I think, trump is literally an internet troll and you all get a kick out of it. He has similar trollish behavior to quite a few people here. Go figure.