Any OG VC members still here?

WoWFan

Of course I remember you! How the hell have you been?
Been good. Didn't even know these forums were back up until I checked on a whim earlier this year. It's nice to see a lot of familiar names. Time flies. Seems like just yesterday when we were all posting on the old forums. I remember you had just had your first baby back then.

justjess

Superstar
Been good. Didn't even know these forums were back up until I checked on a whim earlier this year. It's nice to see a lot of familiar names. Time flies. Seems like just yesterday when we were all posting on the old forums. I remember you had just had your first baby back then.
And he’s 16 now so I’ve clearly been here entirely too long lol. Time certainly does fly. What you been up to?

Sarge

Rookie
He's 16! Jeez how long has it been

Hey TVD and WoW, good to see you guys around too

It's almost like the VC high school reunion, trust Sarge to get the partay started

Lisa

Superstar
Sarge, Hex, Cheers, ... Who are all these people? I hear a vague bell ringing. :p

Lisa is OG? How far back does she go?
I only go back to the forum before this one...and idk if I came in in the beginning or middle.

Hahahaha what can be said about Lisa? ;)
Idk..but it is interesting to me how people like to talk about me so much...

I assure you I would survive just fine without her
Would you? It seems to me that that is something you could control...lol!

justjess

Superstar
How Lisa? By leaving the forum? I’m good. Your not that important. I survive fine with Or without you, But as usual your reading comprehension skills are nonexistant

Lisa

Superstar
How Lisa? By leaving the forum? I’m good. Your not that important. I survive fine with Or without you, But as usual your reading comprehension skills are nonexistant
By not responding to me...duh

Maes17

Superstar
At my posting rate since joining the forum.
I certified myself as an OG. If any of you disagree,
I will consider you a racist asshole who assumes my gender. I identify as a microwave btw. I heat things up in a minute

Lisa

Superstar
I will consider you a racist asshole who assumes my gender. I identify as a microwave btw. I heat things up in a minute
I consider you the milk in the middle of the pepper spray attack..;)

free2018

Star
You're losing the plot. Haha