Any OG VC members still here?

Sarge

Rookie
Congrats on the marriage. May God make your marriage a happy one. Ameen.
Ameen bro, good to still see you around doing the good work. You in contact with Hex? I have his email, might check in and see how hes doing.

Sarge

Rookie
Always jamming to old school em ;)

Let’s see... my husband came home, we moved to Brooklyn then back to Pennsylvania again, had another kid - she’s two now, opened a business and went back for my masters.

Congratulations on the marriage! Very happy to hear your doing so well!

Kung fu is here (recently came back) daciple comes around sometimes but haven’t seen him in a while now. Honestly it’s kinda low on og posters at this point which is pretty sad
Jess, you make everything sound like a piece of cake lol, much respect to you and all the strong mommas out there. Your husbands a lucky man.
You will undoubtedly smash them all :)

Daciple, now that's a true OG, hope I'm around to see him post again. Miss him and recure going at it. I was friends with recure on facebook and we chatted for a while after but can't find him anymore.

Maes17

Superstar
Will go through the thread now, already know there's going to be some heavy things in there to digest

Whats your thoughts on 5G?
My thoughts on 5G?
No noticeable higher speeds on my service provider. Still get spotty reception under certain detailing garages, so I have to step out and have people hear my conversations lol.

As far as my thinking of it being a government type of thing. Idk man.
Hard to make sense of anything these days.

free2018

Star
My G, I remember you! What's good with you, you been here all along?
Naw, bro. I took some long breaks. I have been around again for two years and a half. I’m okay. Just trying to survive the End of the world one day at a time. You sound good.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Ameen bro, good to still see you around doing the good work. You in contact with Hex? I have his email, might check in and see how hes doing.
No, I haven't talked to Hex in years. If you do end up talking to him please send him my regards.

Anyways, stay safe and come by more often!

Hex

Someone say my name? ;)

I had a random impulse to check on the forums this morning, and happened across this thread in perfect timing. Thanks for starting this up Sarge and pleased to hear all is well brother (congratulations on married life!). Has it really been a decade?

I'm doing great. Things are moving along nicely but I can't say I'm into settling down territory. Currently in Peru at a retreat center for ~6 months and happened to make my way here just prior to the world going a tad weird; perfect timing all things considered. Taking the time out to work on my Self and work out some loose ends before moving forward again. So much fear in the world right now - pretty exciting isn't it?

As I peruse some of these threads there's a definite sense of nostalgia. What a ride it's been, and I barely recognise the Self that once invested so much time into these discussions. There's a lot of fear out there right now. Completely understandable, and yet the answers are out there for those that truly wish to know and take responsibility. I've been feeling a pull to share my perspective on things recently, so perhaps I'll do that soon.

Jess, Kung Fu, Free, Seek - awesome to hear from all of you again. Much love!

Hex

OMG ITS HEX!!!!

you just made my day, and it’s my birthday lol. Hello old friend!
Aha, hey you! Always been a pleasure seeing you around Jess.

Amazing, happy birthday! Glad I could play a small part in that :).

Might reach out to some of you on DM - would love to stay in touch.

justjess

Superstar
Aha, hey you! Always been a pleasure seeing you around Jess.

Amazing, happy birthday! Glad I could play a small part in that :).

Might reach out to some of you on DM - would love to stay in touch.
You’ve been missed. DM is always there and I’m always happy to talk to you. Glad to hear your doing well. The last time we spoke was years ago and you were going to Peru then too lol (if I’m remembering correctly)

Reactions: Hex

Hex

You’ve been missed. DM is always there and I’m always happy to talk to you. Glad to hear your doing well. The last time we spoke was years ago and you were going to Peru then too lol (if I’m remembering correctly)
Sounds about right (likely on VF). I’ve done more than a few roundtrips; this time around I quit my job and made it a little more permanent. Appreciate the invite - will reach out soon.

Thanks Jess, it’s been a trip to say the least! The journey never stops for sure, and you all were likewise certainly missed.

Lisa

Superstar
Someone say my name? ;)

I had a random impulse to check on the forums this morning, and happened across this thread in perfect timing. Thanks for starting this up Sarge and pleased to hear all is well brother (congratulations on married life!). Has it really been a decade?

I'm doing great. Things are moving along nicely but I can't say I'm into settling down territory. Currently in Peru at a retreat center for ~6 months and happened to make my way here just prior to the world going a tad weird; perfect timing all things considered. Taking the time out to work on my Self and work out some loose ends before moving forward again. So much fear in the world right now - pretty exciting isn't it?

As I peruse some of these threads there's a definite sense of nostalgia. What a ride it's been, and I barely recognise the Self that once invested so much time into these discussions. There's a lot of fear out there right now. Completely understandable, and yet the answers are out there for those that truly wish to know and take responsibility. I've been feeling a pull to share my perspective on things recently, so perhaps I'll do that soon.

You gonna share your voodoo life, hex?

free2018

Star
Someone say my name? ;)

Mr. Hex ,
Good to hear from ya.
It's been many years.
Sounds like all is well.

Sarge

Rookie
Someone say my name? ;)

My G, i knew you would sense something and make your way back here. I didn't even have to email you.

What on earth are you doing in Peru (beautiful place), last we spoke you were planning to move to the US. Them nomadic genes are obvious.

Glad we are both here now, i'm itching to see you write and share your perspectives.

Do any of you guys have IG or FB? I'll send you a request. DM me so we can stay in touch.

TonyVanDam

Established
Cheers, Jess, Lisa, Flix, Hex, Loki, Layasun, Leroy....

Very random but i was reading one of VC's articles and thought i'd check the forums. Keen to see how you guys are, been a while (almost a decade)
Hi Sarge! I just returned from my own long leave of absence. :cool:

WoWFan

Always jamming to old school em ;)

Let’s see... my husband came home, we moved to Brooklyn then back to Pennsylvania again, had another kid - she’s two now, opened a business and went back for my masters.

Congratulations on the marriage! Very happy to hear your doing so well!

Kung fu is here (recently came back) daciple comes around sometimes but haven’t seen him in a while now. Honestly it’s kinda low on og posters at this point which is pretty sad
Neither one of you remember moi?

:p