Any Mentioned Or Prophecy Of A One Eyed Goat In History?

VC92510

It kind of tripped me out that a Cyclops goat was born and a bunch of Indian people are worshiping it.

In this past year I have seen one of the most incompetent presidents take power and basically get away with stuff anybody else would of been crucified for.

They are putting computer chips in people in the UK and the people are going for it like its nothing. (its not a wide spread thing yet but they are doing it).

They have life like interactive sex dolls that look realistic, nobody gets married anymore, everything is virtual.

They have robots now (not terminator status yet but totally possible in the next few years).

There is not a spot on earth that isn't being video recorded (that all seeing eye program in fast in furious doesn't sound so far fetched to me).

North Korea could very well get a nuke that can touch us I don't think that is impossible and right now we have the last person on earth qualified to be in control of our military.

The illuminati is a house hold name now so the children are just use to it like its nothing so they accomplished that goal already.

The free mason police that weren't actually police story showed up in the news for a split second and never mentioned again. That was weird

Trump basically had Hillary backing down about her E-Mail's so maybe that pizza gate shit is real.

I like to look at things skeptically but there is so much going on that I can't ignore....lol