Any Friends?

Daze

Superstar
As I’ve admitted openly, I am an anxiety ridden housewife living one of the finest lives that has ever been lived…in ALL of history.

I have been through the worst that a first world person could live through, and now I exist, not rich by any means…but certainly middle class American.
I’ve been married for 20 years, and need for NOTHING.
I am so spoiled, I even have my very own Arabian mare.

Honestly, I can’t imagine where you got your
lil’ graph. Regardless of where you got it, it means nothing.
Before I am anything, I am YHWHs child. One of HIS beloved.
Next, I am an American. My soul was born here, and at this time, for a reason.
I am a very strong and worthy woman, according to my YHWH, even despite your religion.

Let me irritate the heck out of you, and admit that my leadership skills outweigh yours……..

even when I admit that women should not be allowed in significant leadership positions of power!!!
I would easily slaughter you at the games
Age Of Empires, poker, and chess.
Sure, what a fine life you have to where you're compelled to beg for online friends.

Lets face facts here Jane. You asked for help, i offered it. How am i repaid? You come out and attack me. The word Lowlife comes to mind...

Its funny, months ago @Red Sky at Morning told me you were a good person. I wonder if he still stands by that? I wonder if anyone can make that claim now?

You have to be the first Christian I've ever met that is pro-abortion. Keep being yourself. Christianity is predicted to lose 60 million followers within 40 years and we don't have to look past you to figure out why.

christianity dying.png

Peace.

PlaneJane

Established
Again with the phony data, Daze?
You really need at LEAST 2 studies to attempt to prove a point. I honestly didn’t even look at it. I think it was something about Americans killing something?

It was very interesting to see that you found me to be a pro-abortionist.
I know many women that have done that.

I have never killed more than a wasp.
Okay, so once a spider crept down from the ceiling onto my plate of salmon patties.
My body freaked out so much, that I threw my neck out for a week. My neck was so painful, that I had to sleep sitting up for several days.
It was a first world kind of rough and tough.
I’ve had issues with spiders and salmon patties ever since. I always save the smart jumping breeds of spiders, but I do kill the creepy ones that I don’t want crawling on me at night. I have been bitten by a brown recluse spider before! There are many around here! Scorpions too!
We recently found a scorpion, and my son insisted on taking it to the edge of my property 1/3 a mile away!!!

Because the USA is becoming a satanic stronghold of the NWO… at a young age, we are taught here that it’s not really a life, and it’s ok to abort a baby.
Anyone that is capable of thinking for themselves, as a full grown adult, knows that a soul is born at the moment of conception.
So, try try try again, Sir.

It was not until recently that I truly understood what pro-abortionist meant, because I was too sweet and innocent. I understand now, that
pro-abortionist actually means
FOR THE APPROVAL OF CHILD MURDER.
Those people actually want the death of new souls.
Not me. I had twins, so I was actually cheated out of a whole pregnancy.

It’s terrible that you feel attacked when you merely cannot defend your own statements.
I appreciate your debating skills.

I adore Red Sky. I hope He knows that.

But what if 2050 never existed? And what about Abraxas? Kaliyuga also takes a long time to change. What about the Luciferians? And what about the Children of the Sun who gain such far reaching statistics that mathematicians cannot even comprehend the square root of their existence. And last but not least worldwide famine that will decimate all religions. And then after infinite time has passed a new world will be created but not in 7 days but in a month of Sundays. Who knows what religions this new world will have but one thing is guaranteed and that they will all claim to be the word of God. And the average Joe will once again be confronted with the age old question. How and where can I get something to eat and a place to sleep? But those that were paying attention in this world and figured out how to gain immortality will no longer suffer the trials and tribulations of mere mortals. Yes the keys to immortality can be found in this world. Any more than this I am not allowed to say.

Awoken2

Superstar
C'mon, back to the thread topic. It's hilarious....just what this forum needs.

It shouldn't be too difficult to get you a friend. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would just love to be friends with somebody living the finest life in human history because right now life kinda sucks for most of us.

Just to clarify, will your new friend be able to ride your Arabian mare and borrow your diamond encrusted necklace for the odd night out? This would obviously be a big puller.

Now whilst living the finest life of any human that ever existed your materialistic nature has obviously now left you a neurotic mess, which is rather unfortunate, but that's the price you pay for the life you lead.

Form an orderly queue people!!!!

C'mon, back to the thread topic. It's hilarious....just what this forum needs.

It shouldn't be too difficult to get you a friend. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would just love to be friends with somebody living the finest life in human history because right now life kinda sucks for most of us.

Just to clarify, will your new friend be able to ride your Arabian mare and borrow your diamond encrusted necklace for the odd night out? This would obviously be a big puller.

Now whilst living the finest life of any human that ever existed your materialistic nature has obviously now left you a neurotic mess, which is rather unfortunate, but that's the price you pay for the life you lead.

Form an orderly queue people!!!!
This comment made me read through this ridiculous thread, which I agree is outright hilarious! First asking for an online friend and then "spits" on Daze's religion, despite the fact he was able to rise above their differences and extend a hand of friendship. Then goes on to praise themselves, their own life and the only member following them, lol! What is that all about?

I suppose this explains the predicament they find themselves in...? Meh, lots of kooks on here. :p

Awoken2

Superstar
It's just a shame PlaneJane (yes, she does have her own plane, Sesner....birthday pressy) wasn't here looking for friends when Lisafer was about. They would have got on like an eternal house on fire.

Two peas from the same pod....the God pod obvs

The Zone

Star
Everybody knows online personas are real -- eye roll. Forum demons come back often in many guises and play out their fantasies while garnering much-needed attention themselves. Yeah, I got sucked into reading this myself... and the first thread I looked at with a drive-by!

Daze

Superstar
Everybody knows online personas are real -- eye roll. Forum demons come back often in many guises and play out their fantasies while garnering much-needed attention themselves. Yeah, I got sucked into reading this myself... and the first thread I looked at with a drive-by!
Sure, there are socks here. More then a few. Some are still actively used even after they've been exposed.

Is it an attention thing though.. or is it just people looking to demonize Christianity? Seriously step back and take an unbiased look. Those who think this paints Christians in a good light need to re-read the thread. Pro-abortion? Biting the hand that extends? I mean really.

It makes me think of @AspiringSoul commenting of x-tains. Some people here couldn't be farther from what Jesus taught if they tried.

Sure, there are socks here. More then a few. Some are still actively used even after they've been exposed.

Is it an attention thing though.. or is it just people looking to demonize Christianity? Seriously step back and take an unbiased look. Those who think this paints Christians in a good light need to re-read the thread. Pro-abortion? Biting the hand that extends? I mean really.

It makes me think of @AspiringSoul commenting of x-tains. Some people here couldn't be farther from what Jesus taught if they tried.
I agree. Many seem to blatantly ignore what Jesus said on the Mount. If people are showing you what's in their heart with their words, what can one do or say to make them understand that? It's ultimately their choice, and it's up to them to change.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This comment made me read through this ridiculous thread, which I agree is outright hilarious! First asking for an online friend and then "spits" on Daze's religion, despite the fact he was able to rise above their differences and extend a hand of friendship. Then goes on to praise themselves, their own life and the only member following them, lol! What is that all about?

I suppose this explains the predicament they find themselves in...? Meh, lots of kooks on here. :p
Dimwit daze pulled exactly the routine I think we all figured he would... its pure provocation and projection with him and his crowd.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's just a shame PlaneJane (yes, she does have her own plane, Sesner....birthday pressy) wasn't here looking for friends when Lisafer was about. They would have got on like an eternal house on fire.

Two peas from the same pod....the God pod obvs
I though perhaps they are the same poster?

Moirin

As I’ve admitted openly, I am an anxiety ridden housewife living one of the finest lives that has ever been lived…in ALL of history.

I have been through the worst that a first world person could live through, and now I exist, not rich by any means…but certainly middle class American.
I’ve been married for 20 years, and need for NOTHING.
I am so spoiled, I even have my very own Arabian mare.

Honestly, I can’t imagine where you got your
lil’ graph. Regardless of where you got it, it means nothing.
Before I am anything, I am YHWHs child. One of HIS beloved.
Next, I am an American. My soul was born here, and at this time, for a reason.
I am a very strong and worthy woman, according to my YHWH, even despite your religion.

Let me irritate the heck out of you, and admit that my leadership skills outweigh yours……..

even when I admit that women should not be allowed in significant leadership positions of power!!!
I would easily slaughter you at the games
Age Of Empires, poker, and chess.
I would suggest that you look outside yourself and your reliance on the xy patriarchal state

Get involved in solving the problems of the world, stand against the evil that is being done
Put yourself forward, make your voice count
If you have leadership skills use them to better the world instead of hiding behind corrupt xy leadership
Manifest your strength

This will fulfil you greater than the current privileged but meaningless life you describe