Kais_1

Star
Please define....

what is it?

what the history behind this word?

when do you know you are one?

when do you know you are not?

what type of people take on this word?

im still learning...so please excuse me if im being too bold in asking this question

Phithx

Veteran
There's a legislated definition of antisemitism: by the UN I think? which is not only contrary to the above truth, but it breaks Torah Law, which forbids any other writings on law; obviously because humans mess things up - this case in point.

Deuteronomy (5th Book of the Torah/Law) 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.
12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.
12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

The term is a very clever evolutionary strategy that the most ruthlessly nepotistic and ethnically predatory people on Earth use to stifle dissent against their actions, that’s all

sickgirl15

Established
Please define....

what is it?

im still learning...so please excuse me if im being too bold in asking this question
Anti-semitism is when an incredibly ignorant person hates the entire Jewish ethnicity for (from what I’ve always heard-pathetic reasons). I believe that most anti-Semites have never even spoken to, interacted, or had any one on one human experience with a Jewish person. Hitler was successful in brainwashing the German people when he came to po
Please define....

what is it?

Hi, an Antisemite is an extremely ignorant human being who hates an ENTIRE ethnicity (Jewish men, women, and children), usually for no good or legitimate reasons. From what I have known about these people is that most of them have never actually had a meaningful interaction with, or have even known ANY Jewish person ever in their lives. I’m sure you have heard of the German dictator, Adolf Hitler. (He had some Jewish heritage as well, by the way, and tried very hard to hide and deny it.. talk about self-hating)! He brainwashed basically the entire country of Germany to blame all of their countries woes on Jewish people. The Jews were used as scapegoats. Germans were vulnerable at this point, (their country was suffering), and this man’s extremely intense, manipulative, LOUD speeches (radios were just basically invented, so he could deliver his powerful and passionate manipulative speeches over the radio, so all Germans would be able to hear them regularly in their homes. Hitler’s horrendous plan called “The Final Solution” included the extermination of ALL of the Jewish people possible. There was no getting around it, if you were Jewish, he and his insane, unreasonable, violent, hateful, cohorts goal was to murder as many Jews as possible. The Nazis were instructed by Hitler to force all of the Jewish people out of their homes, steal all of their belongings, round them up like cattle, and make them board long trains (they had to stand up for hours and hours on these trains), and take these innocent people (who had absolutely no idea where they were being taken to) to “concentration camps” to be forced to work, starved to death, put into “gas chambers” where they would not be able to breathe, and be murdered, the kids who were twins were taken to the infamous Dr Mengele, who did torture some, horrendous, brutal, nightmarish experiments on them. Antisemites claim all this insanity never happened. Well, the worst death camp of all (Auschwitz) still exists (what’s left of it). I personally respect Jewish people very much. Why? Because their ethnicity has literally been through hell and back for the longest time, and never once do they demand “reparations,” or pity. Think about it. Most of them are very intelligent & successful hard working people. I know several personally, and they are awesome people who I admire very much, and they have been loyal, wonderful friends to me. Any human being who is ignorant and stupid enough to “hate an entire ethnicity” is a pathetic, uneducated, small minded, low life, in my opinion!

hating an entire race of people is called racism.
x group is dumb, bad etc= racism

anti semitism is different, that’s why there is a different word for it

anti semitism =jews have disproportionate control in the spheres of banking and media and use It to promote their ethnic and national (Israeli) interests at the expense of their host nations.

some more examples of anti semitism

-aipac should be registered as a foreign agent in the united states
- the holocaust story has a lot of holes in it (illegal, not only anti Semitic in many countries)
-israel played a role in the 911 attacks
-the wars in the Middle East were done for Jewish national and ethnic interests, stemming from their control of the American government
-jews killed Jesus christ
-circumcision should be banned

as you can see, not racism at all.

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Anti-semitism is when an incredibly ignorant person hates the entire Jewish ethnicity for (from what I’ve always heard-pathetic reasons). I believe that most anti-Semites have never even spoken to, interacted, or had any one on one human experience with a Jewish person. Hitler was successful in brainwashing the German people when he came to po

Hi, an Antisemite is an extremely ignorant human being who hates an ENTIRE ethnicity (Jewish men, women, and children), usually for no good or legitimate reasons. From what I have known about these people is that most of them have never actually had a meaningful interaction with, or have even known ANY Jewish person ever in their lives. I’m sure you have heard of the German dictator, Adolf Hitler. (He had some Jewish heritage as well, by the way, and tried very hard to hide and deny it.. talk about self-hating)! He brainwashed basically the entire country of Germany to blame all of their countries woes on Jewish people. The Jews were used as scapegoats. Germans were vulnerable at this point, (their country was suffering), and this man’s extremely intense, manipulative, LOUD speeches (radios were just basically invented, so he could deliver his powerful and passionate manipulative speeches over the radio, so all Germans would be able to hear them regularly in their homes. Hitler’s horrendous plan called “The Final Solution” included the extermination of ALL of the Jewish people possible. There was no getting around it, if you were Jewish, he and his insane, unreasonable, violent, hateful, cohorts goal was to murder as many Jews as possible. The Nazis were instructed by Hitler to force all of the Jewish people out of their homes, steal all of their belongings, round them up like cattle, and make them board long trains (they had to stand up for hours and hours on these trains), and take these innocent people (who had absolutely no idea where they were being taken to) to “concentration camps” to be forced to work, starved to death, put into “gas chambers” where they would not be able to breathe, and be murdered, the kids who were twins were taken to the infamous Dr Mengele, who did torture some, horrendous, brutal, nightmarish experiments on them. Antisemites claim all this insanity never happened. Well, the worst death camp of all (Auschwitz) still exists (what’s left of it). I personally respect Jewish people very much. Why? Because their ethnicity has literally been through hell and back for the longest time, and never once do they demand “reparations,” or pity. Think about it. Most of them are very intelligent & successful hard working people. I know several personally, and they are awesome people who I admire very much, and they have been loyal, wonderful friends to me. Any human being who is ignorant and stupid enough to “hate an entire ethnicity” is a pathetic, uneducated, small minded, low life, in my opinion!
Hazbara much?
Tel Aviv?
Or Jerusaleum?

Did you forget about all the other Semites?
How about the Palestinian Semites?

Daze

Superstar
Please define....

what is it?

Since your post is almost a year old, i assume you know. But i remember you mentioned in the other thread (after my discussion with Night Duck) that nobody wanted to help you and i don't see any unbiased answer above.

So, some basics.

You need to define what a Semite is first.

Screenshot_2021-01-13 Definition of SEMITE.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally I've always described it as someone born with a Semetic language. Hebrew, Arabic, Aramaic. Not someone like me who learned a bit of Arabic, someone born in an Arabic household where both parents spoke it. A Palestinian for example is a semite.

Obviously anti would mean opposed, against.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshot_2021-01-13 Definition of ANTI.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So anti-semite literally means one opposed to people who speak a Semetic language.

However today this phrase has become weaponized to discredit others. A little research shows that Israelis and their supporters use this term the most. As an example, take the BDS movement. Hoping to limit Israels atrocities towards Gaza, several groups raised a call to boycott the nation.

The BDS movement was immediately branded "anti-semetic", which is odd because those "anti-semites" were trying to help Palestinians. Semetic people in their own right.

As others have mentioned above me, its mainly used as a slander to anyone who isn't on board with Israels policies or their message. For example if you refute the Holocaust (and there's strong evidence out there that does) you're labeled an anti-semite.

In a nut shell anti-semite has become a slander, turned into a weapon today to demonize anyone who calls out a certain entity.
I tried to remain unbiased myself and just give you facts here. Whatever is good is from the Almighty himself and all the errors are mine alone.