Antifa might be terror classified

Vixy

Star
Tim Poole on ANTIFA:

Would be great if they were. Antifa is pure evil. One look at them is enough to see what kind of..I dont even want to say humans, they are. Poole also predicts a civil war between these groups, not unlikely.

polymoog

Superstar
although i dont like antifa, the door swings both ways.
if we classify them as terrorists, its just a matter of time until conspiracy theorists are terrorists (although the memo from the FBI already says we are). i dont want to fall ito the hegelian dialectic on this one (like the FF hoax shootings and gun control being the other recent one).

id rather antifa individuals simply be arrested for violence whenever they do so. agent provocateurs are in every group these days. theyre in the hong kong protests as well.

Vixy

Star
although i dont like antifa, the door swings both ways.
if we classify them as terrorists, its just a matter of time until conspiracy theorists are terrorists (although the memo from the FBI already says we are). i dont want to fall ito the hegelian dialectic on this one (like the FF hoax shootings and gun control being the other recent one).

id rather antifa individuals simply be arrested for violence whenever they do so. agent provocateurs are in every group these days. theyre in the hong kong protests as well.
Yeah those are good points but we're screwed anyway since this we're already stamped. Taking down ANTIFA is a damn good thing in my book, costing what it will.

Lisa

Superstar
Recently, in Germany, a gang of Antifa punks broke into the home of a 34-year-old female real estate agent and beat her up for the simple reason that she was a real estate agent, i.e., selling property. In her case it was luxury property. Antifa does not approve of private property, especially expensive private property. So they beat her up.

Here in the good ole’ USA, Mike Adams wrote a column titled “Three Essential Firearms for Civil Unrest,” the ‘civil unrest’ likely being a “mob of Antifa ‘anti-fascists’” coming into your neighborhood and crossing your property line, Molotov cocktails in hand.

This may seem farfetched, but I’ve seen things progress at an alarming rate since 2011, when I observed and wrote about the Occupy Wall Street movement from which our present-day Antifa movement has evolved.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/12/antifa-home-invasions-can-it-happen-here-mary-grabar/

Aero

Superstar
The government is hesitant to call Drug Cartel's terrorists. These are the people mass murdering and flooding our country with dangerous narcotics. Of course, that's all to the great benefit of law enforcement agencies.

To put it in more perspective. I know kids from high school that were more extreme bullies than Antifa. So the idea that Antifa is some super dangerous group is completely absurd.

Lisa

Superstar
The government is hesitant to call Drug Cartel's terrorists. These are the people mass murdering and flooding our country with dangerous narcotics. Of course, that's all to the great benefit of law enforcement agencies.

To put it in more perspective. I know kids from high school that were more extreme bullies than Antifa. So the idea that Antifa is some super dangerous group is completely absurd.
Willing to be violent on a whim?