Veteran
1. There's no evidence this was Antifa.
Earlier that day:
EktdTeRXgAM0-RF.jpg
Later on:
EkqLH3QWkAELRns.jpg
And this guy here:
EkzewsfWAAE5WAg.jpg
I've thumbed those since the images would disrupt the thread.

It's the same people, same flag. There was also a decal "Ciclistas Antifascistas" but that doesn't add too much I think.

2. The origianal poster does not provide the context that the churches burnt were involved in Pinochet's fascist regime, torturing and detaining citizens.
They wrote "Death to the Nazarene" on the walls, not "Death to Pinochet" or "Death to the Government". As I mentioned, this attack was targeted to the creator himself, not the creature.

Do you think this thread is either fake news or at least deceptive ?
It isn't neither fake nor deceptive. Chilean Antifa signed this attack in multiple ocasions and ways, you can see they celebrating on social media. Also the thread isn't about pinochet, the government or anything mundane, it's about the fact that they burned down a church and literally wrote "Death to Nazarene" on the wall. Why was necessary to write this when the supossed target was pinochet's legacy.

meximonk

Star
Protests Against Greed and Inequality are Spreading Like Wildfire Through Latin America

"Historic protests are taking place across Latin America as people take to the streets to voice their displeasure at the IMF, government corruption, and the spread of fascism."

...However, none of these protests have been given much attention at all in the Western press, who prefer to concentrate on demonstrations happening in enemy nations against adversarial governments. The 2019 protests in Hong Kong, for example, were given over 50 times the amount of coverage in The New York Times and CNN than the far deadlier and longer-lasting Haitian uprising.
YES, this I can vouch for, I live in Latin America.

meximonk

Star
Do you guys have any idea what it's like to see people on the outside talking about what you are inside seeing first hand? Some of these posts are so far off you'd think they're being treated by Nurse Ratched.

EDIT: Typo ("trated" to "treated")

When all humans are free and free from domination by others then there will be justice. You do what is necessary to fight for that.

Check the quotes thread and see if you are smart enough to find my definition of justice there. That’s all you get until I feel like coming back here. Later.
So you’re saying Justice is when no force from outside inhibits human action. This seems incomplete, partial. It only covers one aspect of injustice, which is an outside force inhibiting human freedom, so it can’t be what justice is in itself. You can’t look at every situation and determine if it is just or unjust on that alone. So what is justice?

meximonk

Star
What's happening here is the same B.S. that's happening all throughout the West, destablization via full Spectrum Dominance Mentality predmoninantly relying upon synthetic Balkinazation.

Example: The Balkans in the 90's. And guess who was behind that?

Ordo ab Cao

EDIT: Typo, changed "Ordo ab Caho" to "Ordo ab Cao"

“For every subtle and complicated question, there is a perfectly simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.”

- David Graeber, RIP

What point are you trying to make by asking me this question? It’s complex and I have tried my best to explain it to you so I’ll say again. What does it mean to you? Give me your honest definition of this word and I’ll think of a direct response to you.
I’m not the one committing violence in the name of justice. I thought, since you are, you would have some idea of what it is. I guess not, youre just a meathead with anger issues

Deflection as expected. Just compare the right wing politically motivated killings ( I used that word instead of murder to be generous to you ) to the left and talk to me about violence. It’s always a cop out when that’s brought up if not just ignored entirely.
Next time your drug addict friends are chanting justice, or next time you’re going to damage someone’s body or property in the name of justice, remember you don’t even know what it means. You might as well be acting violently in the name of fuddlededuddledup as justice, and youre just a stupid person with anger issues, and you are probably all the things you hate, that’s why you see them everywhere in everyone.

That one doesn’t deserve any recognition it’s so funny. So when you feel like telling me what justice is and defending and explaining what you believe in we can talk. We all know you won’t because you know it’s

A) indefensible, and

B) this forum is a gate way and not an open white supremacist forum, it leads people to it but doesn’t show its face publicly
Lol. I’m not explaining what justice is to you. Feel the fact that you don’t know. Maybe that will help you.

I do know and have already explained a portion of it to you. It’s complicated though and I don’t expect a simpleton to you to understand.You ask meaningless questions of derailment but refuse to answer. You’re the one who doesn’t know. Feel the fact that you don’t know what justice is lightseeker, feel it.
Lol. You tried to answer and gave an absolute brain dead statement. It’s been a couple days and you haven’t come up with the slightest notion of what it is. How many times did you chant it this year? This is starting to feel like talking to an angry 6 year old