Anti-Illuminati songs/lyrics

Tidal

Star
Given that a central theme of Christianity is to reject the world- ("You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" -Col 2:20), JC is a great role model and dance leader to follow..:)-

Man! These guys... so ahead of their time with what's going on today:

Built For The Future
The Fixx

Some say a trick, some say a look
It's just a way of thinking after all
From underneath something concrete
It's just a way of coping with it all
Some with revolt, some will obey
Who attains perfection and who's to say
A criminal, a cardinal
Both frightened of angels
It doesn't mean much now
It's built for the future

For some a walk, to some a dance
It's just a form of motion one and all
Without dispute the least aware
Will no doubt see the ragings of a fool
First we look then we spy
The man who has a vision wants it all
A sin so clean rule supreme
The power to undermine
It doesn't mean much now
It's built for the future...

Bent8484

Established
Reggae has tons of great anti-illuminati songs. Rastafari have been speaking out against the great Babylon for a while now. I've been wanting to do a write-up about the similarities between the Rastafarian worldview and David Icke's for a while. I'll post it on VC forums when I do.

Me nah worship no goat

Bent8484

Established
"I don't give a f--- about power, pluck the eye out the pyramid."

Run the Jewels/Killer Mike/El-p also have many anti-illuminati messages in their music.

Killer Mike's Reagan is another must-hear.

Stephania

Star
I kinda like Johnny Cash's view that we shouldn't let ourselves be pushed around by the Establishment..:)

Tom Petty wrote that song. Cash did numerous covers towards the end of his life. But I don't view it as anti-establishment.

Tidal

Star
Tom Petty wrote that song. Cash did numerous covers towards the end of his life. But I don't view it as anti-establishment.

Cash was a Christian so it's only natural he should sing 'I Won't Back Down" because a central theme of Christianity is to stand your ground against the estab..:)-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible: Ephesians 6:12)

That's why the estab and its lackeys hate Christianity so much.

Bent8484

Established
Cash was a Christian so it's only natural he should sing 'I Won't Back Down" because a central theme of Christianity is to stand your ground against the estab..:)-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible: Ephesians 6:12).
It's great that the song inspires you, and I'm a Petty fan too so I hate to break this to you, but he was one of them. Watch the video for "don't come around here no more", it's all checkered floor patterns and Alice in Wonderland...

I do believe Cash was a sincere Christian, though.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Cash was a Christian so it's only natural he should sing 'I Won't Back Down" because a central theme of Christianity is to stand your ground against the estab
------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's great that the song inspires you, and I'm a Petty fan too so I hate to break this to you, but he was one of them. Watch the video for "don't come around here no more", it's all checkered floor patterns and Alice in Wonderland...

If you're claiming Petty was one of the ruling establishment, why on earth would he write the anti-estab song 'I Won't Back Down'?.. :p
WIKI quote about the song-- "A message of defiance against unnamed forces of difficulty and possibly oppression..
Well I know what's right, I got just one life,
in a world that keeps on pushin' me around
but I'll stand my ground,

and I won't back down"

PS- and as you mention Alice in Wonderland, she came up with a great quote in the book-
"Oh I do so wish something would make sense for a change",
just as we look around at our crazy world today and say the same thing..:)

Tidal

Star
And speaking of Cash, his rendering of "Free From the Chain Gang Now" contains the Christian message to break away from establishment control..
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (Bible:1 Peter 1:18 )

Awoken2

Superstar
Cash was a Christian
He was also a Freemason, so obviously we know which God he was "serving". Am I right in assuming you are of a similar ilk and revere Lucifer also?

because a central theme of Christianity is to stand your ground against the estab
No I'm afraid not, I think you may find that is the central theme of Freemasonry, nice try though.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible: Ephesians 6:12)
Wow.....this has never ever been posted on this forum before!.....just amazing isn't it?......wow!

That's why the estab and its lackeys hate Christianity so much.
Like the Freemasons do?...... yeah got ya.

You need to try a bit harder I think, you ain't very convincing at all. No offence.

Tidal

Star
[Cash] was also a Freemason, so obviously we know which God he was "serving". Am I right in assuming you are of a similar ilk and revere Lucifer also?

The Freemasons don't scare me because they're just another imaginary "boogey man" group that fearful consp-theorists hide under the bed from.. :p

Awoken2

Superstar
If you also take into account the main theme of the video is about drugging a girl with hallucinogenic drugs with quite a obvious refrence to spirit cooking thrown in it makes for a quite disturbing piece of work.

Examing it further you find the Alice character is a woman not a child which could be interpreted along with the lyrics as her out growing her usefulness as she is now no longer a child. As a woman she has lost her "sweetness" hence he drops the sugar cubes into his tea as she is no longer sweet (a child)

With Lewis Carroll being classed as a pedo for having a love affair with a child in contextualizes the video as a very sinister and dark one

I do believe Cash was a sincere Christian, though
I do find the born again, end times types, as Cash was, particularly unchristianlike..... you must have seen evidence of this right here?

When you weigh up the illuminati refrences in this video and see all his born again friends it should leave you no doubt, he and Petty are both on the on the same team.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- The Freemasons don't scare me because they're just another imaginary "boogey man" group that fearful consp-theorists hide under the bed from..:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they wouldn't be involved in any type of conspiracy would they? Noooooo.
Are you really that dense?

Ha ha neither the bloody Freemasons or anybody else are out to get me.. :p
Oh wait....:eek:

Bent8484

Established
If you also take into account the main theme of the video is about drugging a girl with hallucinogenic drugs with quite a obvious refrence to spirit cooking thrown in it makes for a quite disturbing piece of work.

Examing it further you find the Alice character is a woman not a child which could be interpreted along with the lyrics as her out growing her usefulness as she is now no longer a child. As a woman she has lost her "sweetness" hence he drops the sugar cubes into his tea as she is no longer sweet (a child)

With Lewis Carroll being classed as a pedo for having a love affair with a child in contextualizes the video as a very sinister and dark one

I do find the born again, end times types, as Cash was, particularly unchristianlike..... you must have seen evidence of this right here?

When you weigh up the illuminati refrences in this video and see all his born again friends it should leave you no doubt, he and Petty are both on the on the same team.

Heh, good point, I'd forgotten about that video. Check out who/what flashes past during the line "working in the dark against your fellow man".

Tidal, if you don't know what those symbols imply, then maybe read VC's articles. No, I don't mean Petty ruled the world, you contrarian simpleton.

And "I won't back down" is about a girl. The opposition is against him being with her. "You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but I won't back down." There's no mention of "the establishment", a word you mysteriously abbreviated.

Last edited:

Bent8484

Established
And they wouldn't be involved in any type of conspiracy would they? Noooooo.

Are you really that dense?
Lol I briefly joined this imaginary group, with its imaginary temple on an imaginary street downtown, in my imaginary city.

It took me a second to realize he was alleging that masonry doesn't exist. Someone needs to hit up Google or a history book or just a local phone book...

Last edited: