Anti-Illuminati songs/lyrics

Karlysymon

Superstar
Yes I can, and I do... because it is. There's absolutely no basis to claiming that 432 Hz is superior to 440 Hz in any way.

Yeah... no one enjoys being yelled at. But that has no connection to hertz or music tunings.

Intentions don't have an effect on music tunings. There is no basis for claiming that 432 Hz is good or that 440 Hz is dangerous. You can tune an instrument to any pitch you like... no tuning is dangerous or harmful. There is nothing special about any frequency, neither is better or worse. There is no frequency that magically resonates with all of nature or the universe. 432 Hz is nothing special... some new agers made that stuff up and they peddle it, there's no factual basis to it.
We can leave 440 & 432 aside.Can the sound (tone) of my voice be measured? And sonar? You sure do know its harmful to sea creatures.

mecca

Superstar
We can leave 440 & 432 aside.
Well that was the entire basis of the conversation. That was the idea that I was refuting. There is no special frequency or tuning in music and none of them are dangerous. There is no magic frequency that aligns with the universe.
Can the sound (tone) of my voice be measured? And sonar? You sure do know its harmful to sea creatures.
Yes voices can be measured in a few different ways... loudness, tone, pitch, timbre. What does that have to do with the New Age belief that some frequencies are harmful and some are "naturally in tune with the universe"?

Sonar is harmful to sea animals because it is projected at extremely high decibels which is way too loud for them and it disrupts their environment. Marine life is sensitive to noise. Sonar can cause hearing loss and it makes their ears bleed. Animals like dolphins and whales use their own sonar to navigate and find food but submarine's sonar interferes with that. The animals are also unable to communicate with each other because the sound of the sonar drowns out their own vocalizations. It's not about the "vibration of the frequency" or anything like that. And it's less about the hertz and more about the decibels. You can compare it to having an extremely loud air horn blaring constantly in your house that makes your ears bleed... no one could live normally like that. But sonar isn't comparable to the pitch of music in the first place.

I don't really know what your point is. The only point I'm making is that music can be tuned to any pitch and it doesn't really matter, no tuning is more negative or harmful than another. Listening to songs at 440 Hz or any other frequency isn't dangerous and it can't hurt us. There is no frequency that is in tune with nature or can "resonate" with you or "raise your vibration".

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Well that was the entire basis of the conversation. That was the idea that I was refuting. There is no special frequency or tuning in music and none of them are dangerous. There is no magic frequency that aligns with the universe.

Yes voices can be measured in a few different ways... loudness, tone, pitch, timbre. What does that have to do with the New Age belief that some frequencies are harmful and some are "naturally in tune with the universe"? Sonar is harmful to sea animals because it is projected at extremely high decibels which is way too loud for them and it disrupts their environment. Marine life is sensitive to noise. Sonar can cause hearing loss and it makes their ears bleed. Animals like dolphins and whales use their own sonar to navigate and find food but submarine's sonar interferes with that. The animals are also unable to communicate with each other because the sound of the sonar drowns out their own vocalizations. It's not about the "vibration of the frequency" or anything like that. And it's less about the hertz and more about the decibels. You can compare it to having an extremely loud air horn blaring constantly in your house that makes your ears bleed... no one could live normally like that. But sonar isn't comparable to the pitch of music in the first place. I don't really know what your point is.
I don't think you fully comprehend the scope of the topic. Try watching this then see if your attitude is the same afterwards.

mecca

Superstar
I don't think you fully comprehend the scope of the topic. Try watching this then see if your attitude is the same afterwards.

You posted a video that claimed that 432 Hz was superior to 440 Hz and that it was more "organic" and it resonates with nature better. All I'm saying is that those ideas are completely false and have no factual basis. Those ideas are peddled by New Agers who don't know what they're talking about. Music tuned to 440 Hz is not dangerous or harmful.

I watched the video and I don't deny the possibility that the military is using sound based weapons like "voice to skull" and targeting people... but my point still stands regarding music tuning and frequencies. It doesn't detract from what I said... the information I provided was factual. Tuning a musical instrument to a certain pitch doesn't make it harmful.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
432 hz apparently has some beneficial effects.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259914904_Amelioration_of_psychiatric_symptoms_through_exposure_to_music_individually_adapted_to_brain_rhythm_disorders_-_a_randomised_clinical_trial_on_the_basis_of_fundamental_research

Cognitive Neuropsychiatry. 2014 Jan 24
Amelioration of psychiatric symptoms through exposure to music individually adapted to brain rhythm disorders -- a randomized clinical trial on the basis of fundamental research.
by Muller W., Haffelder G, Schlotmann A, Schaefers AT, Teuchert-Noodt G.

Abstract

Introduction:
This pilot study examined, whether long-term exposure of psychiatric patients to music that was individually adapted to brain rhythm disorders associated with psychosis could act to ameliorate psychiatric symptoms. Methods A total of 50 patients with various psychiatric diagnoses were randomized in a 1:1 ratio to listen to CDs containing either music adapted to brain rhythm anomaliesassociated with psychoticism -- measured via a specific spectral analysis -- or standard classical music.

Participants were instructed to listen to the CDs over the next 18 months. Psychiatric symptoms in both groups were assessed at baseline and at 4, 8 and 18 months, using the Brief Symptom Inventory (BSI).

Results:
At 18 months, patients in the experimental group showed significantly decreased BSI scores compared to control patients. Intriguingly, this effect was not only seen for symptoms of psychosis and paranoia but also for anxiety, phobic anxiety and somatisation.

Conclusions Exposure to the adapted music*(see below) was effective in ameliorating psychotic, anxiety and phobic symptoms. Based on the theories of neuro-plasticity and brain rhythms, it can be hypothesized that this intervention may be enhancing brain-rhythm synchronization and plasticity in prefrontal-hippocampal circuits that are implicated in both psychosis/paranoia and anxiety/phobic anxiety.

*"adapted music" = (excerpt from report) "This "Mozart effect" can be intensified by playing the music composition slightly decelerated (as practiced in the days of Mozart). Furthermore, the instruments are tuned to the old French pitch of 432 Hz which corresponds to the harmonic ratio of natural body rhythms including..."

Helioform

Star
But that's a false claim that is actually completely unsupported.
Right, I was not able to find any reference for that claim. Nevertheless there seems to be a reason why the 432 hz frequency helps people with psychiatric disorders as shown in that paper.

mecca

Superstar
Right, I was not able to find any reference for that claim. Nevertheless there seems to be a reason why the 432 hz frequency helps people with psychiatric disorders as shown in that paper.
Yeah... but if that study could blatantly lie about that one claim, maybe their other claims are questionable as well. I don't know... But there is actually only a small difference between 440 Hz and 432 Hz when listening to music. 432 is only about 1/4 th step down from 440. It's not even half a step... it will only sound very slightly lower in pitch. If you tune A to 432 it is still a higher note than Ab. What matters more is the relation between the notes within a song, not the pitch all the notes are tuned to.

Awoken2

Superstar
All I'm saying is that those ideas are completely false and have no factual basis. Those ideas are peddled by New Agers who don't know what they're talking about. Music tuned to 440 Hz is not dangerous or harmful.
So let me understand where you're coming from. So they hold a world conference in 1939 to change the frequency of music to such a slight degree that it would make absolutely no difference whatsoever to the consumer?

This may appear a bit of a stupid question but why?. Why would such a slight difference need to be made at all? What would be the benefit/reason for this change?

Awoken2

Superstar
Yeah... but if that study could blatantly lie about that one claim, maybe their other claims are questionable as well. I don't know... But there is actually only a small difference between 440 Hz and 432 Hz when listening to music. 432 is only about 1/4 th step down from 440. It's not even half a step... it will only sound very slightly lower in pitch. If you tune A to 432 it is still a higher note than Ab. What matters more is the relation between the notes within a song, not the pitch all the notes are tuned to.
Your arguments don't take into account something quite important. It's called Universal Law, namely cause and effect. Everything is relevant. That isn't an opinion it's a very solid well established fact.

To change any sound even 1HZ variable will have an effect. Don"t shoot the messenger.

mecca

Superstar
So let me understand where you're coming from. So they hold a world conference in 1939 to change the frequency of music to such a slight degree that it would make absolutely no difference whatsoever to the consumer?

This may appear a bit of a stupid question but why?. Why would such a slight difference need to be made at all? What would be the benefit/reason for this change?
No... they didn't change anything. That's a misconception that New Agers literally made up. I posted multiple videos that explain this. There was no set standard pitch before then. People tuned to all kinds of pitches from 300-500 Hz. Pitch and tuning varied between countries, towns, and individuals. And there was a trend of "pitch inflation" where people were constantly tuning higher and higher so they could have a (subjectively) "brighter" and "more exciting" sound. But they wanted to have a standard concert pitch so all orchestras could be in tune with each other. They wanted the standard to be 439 because it is the average pitch that most people across Europe were tuning to at the time but they settled on 440 because it is a round number... people were complaining that 439 is a prime number. Then American instrument manufacturers began to export a lot of instruments across the world that were tuned to 440 and 440 became more widespread. They didn't change the standard because there was no standard in the first place. They made a standard because it's a useful thing to have. No one is forced to tune their instruments to the standard concert pitch, many people use different tunings depending on the song. Concert pitch is just a useful standard pitch that we now have for reference. Also many modern orchestras tune to 444 or 445 or sometimes 442 as well as 440... it just depends on what the musicians want.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I don't doubt that music has been weaponized. However, altering the frequencies a little bit probably won't do much. There's just not a lot of energy you can inject into that action. And more importantly, there isn't a lot to absorb either. That's why the way they get people is with words. Because there is so much energy you can inject into a word. I'm talking about meaning, purpose, truth, and depth.

All these anti-Illuminati songs are self-defeating BTW. And I don't care how slick any of these artists think they are. If you want to have success in the industry then you cow-tail it for the liars and snakes. Therefore their big words directly help the same people they are trying to speak out against. I'm just saying I'm not going to be fooled.

None of these celebrities do enough with their cult status. Like I often dream of becoming famous with the sole intention of shitting on those wusses 24/7. They just don't know what the fuck they are doing. Now obviously I know they can't change the system from within. But they could be pushing back a lot more. Especially considering the cultural impact they could have.

Maybe I'm ranting a bit here but I'm just annoyed at the idea that celebrities are kings and queens of anything other than their own minds. And I'm more annoyed that people refuse to listen to the weapons expert of VC (Me). I know who the real weapons are, and most of these artists are just blah.

Lupe Fiasco:]
I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bullshit
Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets
How much money does it take to really make a full clip
9/11 building 7 did they really pull it
Uh, and a bunch of other cover-ups
Your child's future was the first to go with budget cuts
If you think that hurts then, wait here comes the uppercut
The school was garbage in the first place, that's on the up and up
Keep you at the bottom but tease you with the upper-crust
You get it then they move it so you never keeping up enough
If you turn on TV all you see's a bunch of "what the fucks"
Dude is dating so and so blabbering 'bout such and such
And that ain't Jersey Shore, homie that's the news
And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth
Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist
Gaza strip was getting bombed, Obama didn't say shit
That's why I ain't vote for him, next one either
I'mma part of the problem, my problem is I'm peaceful
And I believe in the people.

[Skylar Grey:]
It's so loud inside my head
With words that I should've said!
As I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said

[Lupe Fiasco:]
Now you can say it ain't our fault if we never heard it
But if we know better then we probably deserve it
Jihad is not holy war, where's that in the worship?
Murdering is not Islam!
And you are not observant
And you are not a Muslim
Israel don't take my side 'cause look how far you've pushed them
Walk with me into the ghetto, this where all the Kush went
Complain about the liquor store but what you drinking liquor for?
Complain about the gloom but when'd you pick a broom up?
Just listening to Pac ain't gon' make it stop
A rebel in your thoughts, ain't gon' make it halt
If you don't become an actor you'll never be a factor
Pills with million side effects
Take em when the pain's felt
Wash them down with Diet soda!
Killing off your brain cells
Crooked banks around the World
Would gladly give a loan today
So if you ever miss a payment
They can take your home away!

With words that I should've said!
As I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said, never said

[Lupe Fiasco:]
I think that all the silence is worse than all the violence
Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it
We scared of almost everything, afraid to even tell the truth
So scared of what you think of me, I'm scared of even telling you
Sometimes I'm like the only person I feel safe to tell it to
I'm locked inside a cell in me, I know that there's a jail in you
Consider this your bailing out, so take a breath, inhale a few
My screams is finally getting free, my thoughts is finally yelling through

With words that I should have said!
As I drown in my regrets

Awoken2

Superstar
Would
No... they didn't change anything. That's a misconception that New Agers literally made up. I posted multiple videos that explain this. There was no set standard pitch before then. People tuned to all kinds of pitches from 300-500 Hz. Pitch and tuning varied between countries, towns, and individuals. And there was a trend of "pitch inflation" where people were constantly tuning higher and higher so they could have a (subjectively) "brighter" and "more exciting" sound. But they wanted to have a standard concert pitch so all orchestras could be in tune with each other. They wanted the standard to be 439 because it is the average pitch that most people across Europe were tuning to at the time but they settled on 440 because it is a round number... people were complaining that 439 is a prime number. Then American instrument manufacturers began to export a lot of instruments across the world that were tuned to 440 and 440 became more widespread. They didn't change the standard because there was no standard in the first place. They made a standard because it's a useful thing to have. No one is forced to tune their instruments to the standard concert pitch, many people use different tunings depending on the song. Concert pitch is just a useful standard pitch that we now have for reference. Also many modern orchestras tune to 444 or 445 or sometimes 442 as well as 440... it just depends on what the musicians want.
Just read this article....does it sound "New age" to you? ....really?

https://www.gianmariagriglio.it/432hz/

The paranoia is in bloom, the P-R
Transmissions will resume
They'll try to push drugs
That keep us all dumbed down and hope that
We will never see the truth around
(So come on)
Another promise, another scene,
Another package lie to keep us trapped in greed
With all the green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on)