Anti-fascist attacks ICE center in Tacoma with AR-15 and firebombs

Thunderian

Superstar
The loony left is encouraging violence, and this is proof.

A man who was armed with a rifle and throwing Molotov cocktails at the ICE Tacoma Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., was killed by responding police officers, according to the authorities.​
At around 4 a.m. on Saturday, the Washington state man, who has not yet been publicly identified, threw “incendiary devices” at the ICE detention center and nearby cars, setting one on fire.​
“The male attempted to ignite a large propane tank and set out buildings on fire,” a statement released by the Tacoma police department said. “The male continued throwing lit objects at the buildings and cars.”​
The man also had a satchel and flares.​
Four officers arrived at the scene and were involved in the shooting. Police initially called out to the man and then shots were fired. It remains unclear who began firing first.​
link​

Willem van Spronsen has been identified as the man who attacked the ICE center. He was filmed by Andy Ngo last year at a protest in Seattle.

It's his filming and reporting of these new radical and violent leftists that have made Andy Ngo a target of Antifa.

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t know if this was posted yet..but I think it fits in here.

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)– Hundreds of protesters gathered in Aurora on Friday evening to march to the ICE detention facility where illegal and undocumented immigrants are being housed. They also removed the U.S. flag, replaced it with a Mexican flag, and spray painted graffiti on a Blue Lives Matter flag before it was seen flying upside down on the flag pole.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/07/12/protests-ice-aurora-immigration-raids/

justjess

Superstar
how exactly does that prove the left is insighting violence? i havent headd anyone calling for violent attacks on anything

Lisa

Superstar
how exactly does that prove the left is insighting violence? i havent headd anyone calling for violent attacks on anything
It’s an ice protest..I didn’t think it necessarily had to be violent.

Lisa

Superstar
@Thunderian is this ok here?

AURORA, Colo. (CBS4)– Hundreds of protesters gathered in Aurora on Friday evening to march to the ICE detention facility where illegal and undocumented immigrants are being housed. They also removed the U.S. flag, replaced it with a Mexican flag, and spray painted graffiti on a Blue Lives Matter flag before it was seen flying upside down on the flag pole.

justjess

Superstar

I never said what you posted wasn’t okay....

My question was directed at the op.

Maes17

Superstar
The loony left is encouraging violence, and this is proof.

A man who was armed with a rifle and throwing Molotov cocktails at the ICE Tacoma Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma, Wash., was killed by responding police officers, according to the authorities.​

At around 4 a.m. on Saturday, the Washington state man, who has not yet been publicly identified, threw “incendiary devices” at the ICE detention center and nearby cars, setting one on fire.​

“The male attempted to ignite a large propane tank and set out buildings on fire,” a statement released by the Tacoma police department said. “The male continued throwing lit objects at the buildings and cars.”​

The man also had a satchel and flares.​

Four officers arrived at the scene and were involved in the shooting. Police initially called out to the man and then shots were fired. It remains unclear who began firing first.​

link​

Willem van Spronsen has been identified as the man who attacked the ICE center. He was filmed by Andy Ngo last year at a protest in Seattle.

It's his filming and reporting of these new radical and violent leftists that have made Andy Ngo a target of Antifa.
Seems any time a reporter calls out antifa they become targets at the next rally.

Antifa should be labeled a terrorist group along with any other far left and far right extremist. These protest are getting out of hand already.

Thunderian

Superstar

It's absolutely on topic. It's no coincidence that there were back to back attacks on ICE facilities, and it's no coincidence that the gunman in Tacoma used the same term as AOC -- concentration camps -- to describe the detention center he attacked. If there's any doubt that there's a connection between violent acts committed by insane leftists and the words and deeds of some of America's top lefty influencers, it's dispelled by the almost instant canonization of the Tacoma attacker on social media.