Anti-Christ / Anti-God

Lisa

Superstar
The antichrist is the one who denies Christ by worshiping him.
Close...
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:22‬ ‭
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.
But the antichrist is also a person..
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.​

JoChris

Superstar
The antichrist is the one who denies Christ by worshiping him.
1568168108437.png

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

What are you going to claim next - flat-earthers completely agree with NASA?
One God only Muslims agree with the Trinity?
Anti "Jesus is God" Muhammad worshipped Jesus?

JoChris

Superstar
Yes, you are anti-christ. I don't flinch when I say it. You are denying and insulting Jesus, spitting on him, when you worship him.
You poor child. Your hatred of Jesus is affecting your reasoning skills quite seriously.

No one honours someone whom they hate, unless they absolutely are forced to do so.

JoChris

Superstar
As Jesus said, "You do not know what you are doing".
Jesus also said
Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Compare
Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Jesus also said
Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Compare
Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
Yes, I am familiar with both Books and specific quotes.

JoChris

Superstar
Yes, I am familiar with both Books and specific quotes.
Then you have no excuse to misquote them or take them out of context, either to mislead yourself or others.

Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. Luke 12:42-48

Then you have no excuse to misquote them or take them out of context
That is where your ignorance prevails over your mind. No Jesus to be found in anything you say, again, you're the Antichrist. Can't even quote anything in context or demonstrate an understanding of said quote. You're an utter insult to everything Jesus stood for and live to debase his legacy like the rest of the idolaters.
You just walk all over Jesus.

Axl888

Established
You poor child. Your hatred of Jesus is affecting your reasoning skills quite seriously.

No one honours someone whom they hate, unless they absolutely are forced to do so.
The guy is on trolling rampage, the truth hurt him so much that he is now lashing out, so much for the (pseudo-)intellectual, know-it-all and (self-)righteous persona that he used to show, he is now showing his true self, somebody might have ticked him off...LMAO

Last edited:
If you're ever ready to participate in honest discussion (aka changing your ways), page me.

the truth hurt him so much
There is no truth that can hurt me, I embrace truth over beliefs and know for a fact how malleable worldviews are. This is the difference between me and you Christians. This is also the reason I have stop participated in many of the conspiracy threads here, because there is a lot of ridiculous threads in that aspect.
If Atheism makes sense, I'll become one, I hold no pretension and regularly cleanse myself of biases (such as hanging out with you lot which hasn't provided any fruit).
If the Old Testament is true I'll convert to Judaism, if the New Testament is true I'll covert to Christianity. If Hinduism is true, I'll convert to that. And so forth.
This is what separates me from many people on this forum and you are not yet wise enough to notice this.
The only thing that this forum has done so far is confirmed what I already knew about free-range Christians and how gullible the lot of you are. There's still room for you to change my mind of course, if you yourself were truthful, honest and full of actual integrity.