Anti-Christ / Anti-God

Axl888

Established
There is no truth that can hurt me, I embrace truth over beliefs and know for a fact how malleable worldviews are. This is the difference between me and you Christians. This is also the reason I have stop participated in many of the conspiracy threads here, because there is a lot of ridiculous threads in that aspect.
If Atheism makes sense, I'll become one, I hold no pretension and regularly cleanse myself of biases (such as hanging out with you lot which hasn't provided any fruit).
If the Old Testament is true I'll convert to Judaism, if the New Testament is true I'll covert to Christianity. If Hinduism is true, I'll convert to that. And so forth.
This is what separates me from many people on this forum and you are not yet wise enough to notice this.
The only thing that this forum has done so far is confirmed what I already knew about free-range Christians and how gullible the lot of you are. There's still room for you to change my mind of course, if you yourself were truthful, honest and full of actual integrity.
But one got be really hurt, so much so that one stalk another person even in the Health and Wellness sub-forum hahaha

There is no truth that can hurt me, I embrace truth over beliefs and know for a fact how malleable worldviews are. This is the difference between me and you Christians. This is also the reason I have stop participated in many of the conspiracy threads here, because there is a lot of ridiculous threads in that aspect.
If Atheism makes sense, I'll become one, I hold no pretension and regularly cleanse myself of biases (such as hanging out with you lot which hasn't provided any fruit).
If the Old Testament is true I'll convert to Judaism, if the New Testament is true I'll covert to Christianity. If Hinduism is true, I'll convert to that. And so forth.
This is what separates me from many people on this forum and you are not yet wise enough to notice this.
The only thing that this forum has done so far is confirmed what I already knew about free-range Christians and how gullible the lot of you are. There's still room for you to change my mind of course, if you yourself were truthful, honest and full of actual integrity.
Disagreement and debate over religion can be done in a healthy manner, even when a great deal of contradicting the other poster/s is part the process.

*Parent hat on*
I am being very serious here:
The attitudes of your posts from just today have made me quite concerned for you. The amount of arrogance and pride that come from your entries is quite disturbing. It is really is dangerous to have a superiority complex remain unchecked.
You need to get yourself under control or you are going to suffer greatly if the attitudes you display online you say/ do to others in real life too. (e.g. No one wants to be with a partner who is constantly condescending to them.) I am leaving it at that.

The attitudes of your posts from just today have made me quite concerned for you.
As I already told you three days ago, I'm concerned about your mental health. Either that or you have the worst reading comprehension in the world, I'm putting it out there.
Also, you're not the parent here, you're the school kid who didn't hand in their assignment.

As I already told you three days ago, I'm concerned about your mental health. Either that or you have the worst reading comprehension in the world, I'm putting it out there.
Also, you're not the parent here, you're the school kid who didn't hand in their assignment.
My concern for you is genuine. I am not mocking you.

You will reap what you sow.

My concern for you is genuine.
I am not mocking you.
Neither, I was very sincere when I told you to see a psychiatrist. I think you need to get your head checked by a legitimate health professional. No disrespect, you really need to.