Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

If you look at Bourdains instagram you will see a lot of dark pictures concerning people being murdered or lynched in the weeks before his death. Most include a form of slicing the throat and one in particular threatens weinstein.

It strikes me as some kind of war being waged between a few people, and Asia wearing the " fuck everyone" t shirt only adds to that idea. I think this " suicide" is absolutely foul play.

Aero

Superstar
They are blaming Weinstein for this? Wow, typical fall guy. He's getting blamed for what he did, and didn't do.

If symbolism is there downfall, do we really need to keep pointing it out? I'm being serious, because a lot of people are committing suicide. The images I keep seeing are concerning though. So don't take that the wrong way. I've talked a little bit about self defeating logic and how it relates to some of this stuff.

The whole mind control experience is self defeating. Like we need to keep in mind we aren't fighting an enemy. We are trying to save people!

Damien50

Star
They are blaming Weinstein for this? Wow, typical fall guy. He's getting blamed for what he did, and didn't do.

If symbolism is there downfall, do we really need to keep pointing it out? I'm being serious, because a lot of people are committing suicide. The images I keep seeing are concerning though. So don't take that the wrong way. I've talked a little bit about self defeating logic and how it relates to some of this stuff.

The whole mind control experience is self defeating. Like we need to keep in mind we aren't fighting an enemy. We are trying to save people!
I think we are seeing a battle between patsies being manipulated. Weinstein is a fall guy going against other fall guys and they are all behind manipulated. It's creates a comparmentalized look like the sexual assault and pedo issues only extends to a few individuals rather than to something bigger than the imagination.

The Zone

Star
Check out this link with a letter from Rose McGowan taking up for her friend Asia. It says Anthony and Asia were in an open relationship in an effort to take some steam out of the photos of her with a younger man. And the t-shirt pic which was removed was posted despite Rose saying Asia KNEW of his condition or fight with suicidal thoughts. That is sketchy to say the least. Not to mention Rose is in the middle of everything.

LINK

justjess

Superstar
I just read this...

I mean, I get it. Her boyfriend killed himself and it seems a large amount of people want to blame her for it. It’s normal for a friend to become defensive in that type of situation. It’s elevated clearly because they are celebs but I’ve seen similar situations play out in real life, any time someone dies unexpectedly it seems there’s always people looking for someone to blame.

I could imagine if my husband killed himself my in laws would all blame me too. Despite his decades long history of bipolar disorder.

Recently someone we know did kill themselves and everyone was trying to claim it was murder and demand all sorts of investigations because the guy was finally sober and working so WHY WOULD HE, HE SEEMED SO HAPPY. Well, that’s usually when people do kill themselves not for nothing. They seem happy because they finally made the decision and the burden is lifted.

Damien50

Star
I just read this...

I mean, I get it. Her boyfriend killed himself and it seems a large amount of people want to blame her for it. It’s normal for a friend to become defensive in that type of situation. It’s elevated clearly because they are celebs but I’ve seen similar situations play out in real life, any time someone dies unexpectedly it seems there’s always people looking for someone to blame.

I could imagine if my husband killed himself my in laws would all blame me too. Despite his decades long history of bipolar disorder.

Recently someone we know did kill themselves and everyone was trying to claim it was murder and demand all sorts of investigations because the guy was finally sober and working so WHY WOULD HE, HE SEEMED SO HAPPY. Well, that’s usually when people do kill themselves not for nothing. They seem happy because they finally made the decision and the burden is lifted.
There's too much circumstantial evidence to rule it out as just a suicide. Celebrity with connections, calls out Weinstein, calls out Hillary, says he has info on prominent politicians, the suicides the same week as former Clinton foundation associate Kate Spade who committed Suicide with a RED scarf from a DOOR KNOB.

it seems to me that Bourdain, Spade, and Ines were about to blow a whistle. It's all honestly perfect timing to coincide with the G7 and Bilderberg. Then we need to examine Argento, daughter of film producer known for satanic movies who after her beau died is given well wishes by Rose McGowan and an urge for all witches to muster up their most powerful protection spells.

justjess

Superstar
Nothing should be ruled out, and I clearly don’t know everything but one area I’m pretty well versed in Is human behavior and there’s certain cycles that present themselves following every high profile death - especially one that is even remotely suspicious - and that cycle echoes the generic cycle of grief very closely except is somehow seems to get fixated on the blame portion.

Maybe someone put out a hit on him, I personally doubt it but maybe. But what does that say about us if all it takes to distract us from MAJOR things like the g7 and bilderberg is the death of some celebrity we never even know and who is relatively minor in the grand scheme of things? Whether these deaths occurred how it’s being claimed or more shady shit was involved I think that’s probably the better question to be pondering...

Damien50

Star
Nothing should be ruled out, and I clearly don’t know everything but one area I’m pretty well versed in Is human behavior and there’s certain cycles that present themselves following every high profile death - especially one that is even remotely suspicious - and that cycle echoes the generic cycle of grief very closely except is somehow seems to get fixated on the blame portion.

Maybe someone put out a hit on him, I personally doubt it but maybe. But what does that say about us if all it takes to distract us from MAJOR things like the g7 and bilderberg is the death of some celebrity we never even know and who is relatively minor in the grand scheme of things? Whether these deaths occurred how it’s being claimed or more shady shit was involved I think that’s probably the better question to be pondering...
I think it's all worth taking into account especially based on his last tweets. He and Spade were connected to pedo gate and their suicides which the media reportedly says because they we're suffering depression and that is supposed to placate people. Weinstein was relatively minor until he was accused of what he did and now his name is common. I'm just not believing inn coincidences here.

G7
Ines(sister to a queen)
Bourdain(threats against Weinstein,HRC, and more)
Spade @33 with red scarf
Bilderberg focus on AI and quantum computing
Bill for quantum computing
Pedo camp(possibly)
Wolfe indictment
Cemex being linked to Clinton foundation

I can go on and that's just this week.

The Zone

Star
There seems to be an occult overtone at play in that many involved in the situation are involved in it. I have not known too many people in open relationships as was hinted at in the letter I linked I would say max 5% of America is in agreed open relationships with cheating being a much higher.

My thing is in the letter it was stated Asia knew her husband was suicidal. Knowing this, why did she remove the stuff off social media and have a pretty in the open affair before his death. Surely, this could have been seen by some as a trigger. Then go back to the tweet I linked where witches are called upon for spells by the girl who debuted in the movie the Ring. A lot of moving parts here which are forcing us to look at this closer.

Damien50

Star
There seems to be an occult overtone at play in that many involved in the situation are involved in it. I have not known too many people in open relationships as was hinted at in the letter I linked I would say max 5% of America is in agreed open relationships with cheating being a much higher.

My thing is in the letter it was stated Asia knew her husband was suicidal. Knowing this, why did she remove the stuff off social media and have a pretty in the open affair before his death. Surely, this could have been seen by some as a trigger. Then go back to the tweet I linked where witches are called upon for spells by the girl who debuted in the movie the Ring. A lot of moving parts here which are forcing us to look at this closer.
Also Argento constantly referenced occult things and Bourdain as well. I posted the link somewhere.

justjess

Superstar
And if it is? I guess I’m just at the point where I’m like “what does it matter” - maybe that’s jaded, idk.

No matter how they died, both their deaths and their lives were pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Certainly not worth all the air time they are currently getting. Maybe they were offed for some sort of mental health push in society at large. No clue, but that’s all I’ve seen coming from it or it being used for. Which if the goal is to get everyone zombified on antidepressants could be problematic.. if anyone could actually afford them anyway.

Sorry, I’m very bored the last couple days. Carry on :):)

Devine

Star
i thought it was sort of tricky to hang one's self, no? does anyone know?

justjess

Superstar
No, not really. I mean there’s the human impulse to save itself when the inevitable panic sets in but if u set it up correctly then it’s easy enough to do. Plenty of prison inmates do it all the time with very little resources.