Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

The Zone

Star
Yes, it seems that way. Asia responded to a drawing a fan sent her saying "3 generations of red witches." The younger girl is Asia's daughter, Anna Lou. I would love to know what exactly a "red witch" is.

View attachment 9423
Mild research and very little comes up. Red is used in magic for purifying the blood, for inducing lust and passion, to increase energy, power, courage, even violence.

Quote - Red Magic spells are used to find a new lover, turn a good friend into a lover, draw a loved one closer, receive a proposal of marriage, celebrate married life, enforce sexual fidelity, mend lover's quarrels, bring back a lost lover, magnify lust, enhance libido, attract casual sexual partners, or increase fertility. Red magic spells can be gentle or strong, suggestive or coercive; what makes them all red magic spells is that they have something to do with romance, love, lust, fertility, or sexuality.

Anyhow, red magic seems to be sex or love magic. I added red witch coven and red magic to find this out. Not sure if it helps.

Red WItch question

Red Witch Salt

Damien50

Star
Why would a travel show host and chef be in possession of such sensitive information?
Less suspicious that way? I've heard for years that Jim Carrey oversees the Los Angeles masons as one of the highest ranking ones. Might not look the part but you never know

TC1968

Established
Mild research and very little comes up. Red is used in magic for purifying the blood, for inducing lust and passion, to increase energy, power, courage, even violence.

Quote - Red Magic spells are used to find a new lover, turn a good friend into a lover, draw a loved one closer, receive a proposal of marriage, celebrate married life, enforce sexual fidelity, mend lover's quarrels, bring back a lost lover, magnify lust, enhance libido, attract casual sexual partners, or increase fertility. Red magic spells can be gentle or strong, suggestive or coercive; what makes them all red magic spells is that they have something to do with romance, love, lust, fertility, or sexuality.

Anyhow, red magic seems to be sex or love magic. I added red witch coven and red magic to find this out. Not sure if it helps.

Red WItch question

Red Witch Salt
My guess would be sex magic?
What is the difference between sex magic and blood magic?

pumkinspice

Established

Red WItch question

Red Witch Salt
This makes so much sense. I kept saying I think she put a hex on Anthony Bourdain and Hugo Clemment. Anthony was madly in love with her before his death. Hugo raved about her speech and then they're seen hanging out and embracing...she's like a leech.

Masked crusader7

Established
This makes so much sense. I kept saying I think she put a hex on Anthony Bourdain and Hugo Clemment. Anthony was madly in love with her before his death. Hugo raved about her speech and then they're seen hanging out and embracing...she's like a leech.
who knows ill just pray for anthoney family and asia and hugos

Devine

Star
OMG did everyone see VC's article on this witch woman? absolutely shocking