Anthony Bourdain commits suicide

The Zone

Star
FWIW, they are saying he hanged himself with his bathrobe belt in the restroom.

LINK

So, why do so many celebs hang themselves? Kate Spade, Robin Williams, etc. And they are saying there was no foul play.

Thunderian

Superstar
If they were friends, and If Someone had taken the time to find out what they were going through, they might have helped them. Not what a rotten person He was, but what was His life choices that caused his suicide that may bring to lite to help those who exercise the same traits. A born again believer would have discernment of His friends change in his character and mood. A lot of the blame for Anthony's suicide IS HIS FRIENDS. But they were part of the problem. Do you know anything about drug addiction? It is a terrible thing.
You must be a real comfort at funerals.

"Sorry for your loss, but he was a drunk and an addict. Plus, it's your fault."

Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself on this one.

Devine

Star
1528572219438.png

Apparently there was some rumor of news media receiving daily briefings from the CIA, at 4:00 am daily :)

Devine

Star
i will get hell from people about taking ill of the dead. i am willing to take it.

remember this story?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3807087/Obama-s-tete-tete-Bourdain-Vietnam-President-discusses-best-meal-deems-putting-ketchup-hot-dog-UNACCEPTABLE-age-8.html

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/09/28/obama-ketchup-is-acceptable-on-hotdogs-until-age-8/

the hot dog question ties right into the pedogate stuff. bourdain reeks of association to it.
it wouldnt surprise me if he committed suicide because the pedogate stuff is getting closer to him or he was killed and it was made to look like a suicide because someone was afraid he would talk. not sure if anyone is following these pedo camps that have been discovered in AZ, but maybe it is related.

http://www.businessinsider.com/anthony-bourdain-supported-metoo-movement-girlfriend-asia-argento-was-weinstein-accuser-2018-6

there is more to this story than meets the eye. certainly not an open and shut suicide in my book.
yessir

Devine

Star
Anthony Bourdain - Harvey Weinstein connection

Bourdain calls out Weinstein and Hillary: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/10/12/anthony-bourdain-calls-hillary-clintons-weinstein-response-shameful

From the article, concerning his girlfriend "Bourdain — whose girlfriend, Asia Argento, accused Weinstein of sexually assaulting her — tweeted a series of criticisms."

Weinstein hired Mossad/"Black Cube" agents: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/nov/07/harvey-weinstein-hired-ex-mossad-agents-to-suppress-abuse-allegations-new-yorker-report-claims

Bourdain and Podesta knew eachother even back in 2006: https://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/cap/billpressshow-podesta-bourdain.mp3 (nothing immediately stood out in this, although its interesting it exists)

Devine

Star
Anthony Bourdain's grief-stricken mother has told of her shock after the 61-year-old chef's suicide.

Speaking to The New York Times on Friday, Gladys Bourdain, 83, said: 'He is absolutely the last person in the world I would have ever dreamed would do something like this.'

Ms. Bourdain, who works as a copy editor for the newspaper, said that she had spoken to her son in the days before his death.

He was in a 'dark mood', she said, but gave no indication of what he was potentially planning.

'Tony had been in a dark mood these past couple of days,' she said.

She is at a loss over why he took his life when he was living so successfully and, seemingly, happily.

'He had everything. Success beyond his wildest dreams. Money beyond his wildest dreams,' she added.

Devine

Star
Asia Argento posts and deletes bizarre pic before Bourdain’s death was reported
By Lia Eustachewich and Ruth Brown

June 8, 2018 | 2:17pm

Anthony Bourdain was 'regularly suicidal' after end of first marriage
Anthony Bourdain was 'exhausted' in his final months
Rose McGowan rushing to support Asia Argento after Bourdain's suicide
CNN schedules tribute to Anthony Bourdain

Asia Argento posted — and later deleted — a bizarre message on social media just before her boyfriend Anthony Bourdain committed suicide, according to reports.

Three hours before his death was first reported, the Italian actress posted an Instagram story that showed her wearing a ripped, black T-shirt that read, “F–K EVERYONE” — with the cryptic caption, “You know who you are,” in an image obtained by People.

The T-shirt appeared to be of Sid Vicious of the Sex Pistols. Bourdain has been referred to as the Sid Vicious of the culinary world, according to MSN.

After news of Bourdain’s suicide in a French hotel room emerged, Argento deleted the post, according to The Blast.

Argento on Friday tweeted a statement about the death, saying: “He was my love, my rock, my protector. I am beyond devastated.”

Attachments

You must be a real comfort at funerals.

"Sorry for your loss, but he was a drunk and an addict. Plus, it's your fault."

Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself on this one.
Christ said, "let the dead bury the dead," (Luke 9:59-60) What would you say yo Him? You come across as hostile? You have either misunderstood my post or are just argumentative?

The Zone

Star
Christ said, "let the dead bury the dead," (Luke 9:59-60) What would you say yo Him? You come across as hostile? You have either misunderstood my post or are just argumentative?
I think this might be a case of you not knowing the poster well in that he is usually the one arguing for Christian principles. While I understand where you're coming from, people who are quickly critical after a death can show a lack of empathy.

Thunderian

Superstar
Jesus wept for his friends when they grieved for their dead. (John 11:32-36) You come across as uncaring.

I identified with Bourdain in a lot of ways, and I am sad he's dead. I apologize for getting upset, but seeing him dismissed as a vulgar drunk and drug addict rubbed me the wrong way. If we were all reduced to our worst traits, what kind of eulogy would any of us have?

If all you knew about him was that he was prone to the same sins and addictions and failings that all of us are, you missed out. He was loved, and he is missed.

Victoria

Rookie
Even my husband thinks his death is suspicious. Yes, Anthony Bourdain was often depressed, but the guy also had a lot of enemies (including Russia.) The guy was in the middle of filming, loved his daughter, and there are a lot of odd things about his suicide.

Aero

Superstar
The increase in suicide rates and selfishness can't be a coincidence. As people seek out more material things, finding the deeper meanings of life becomes impossible. Or so rare that one is essentially robbed of appreciating symbolism. Collectively it's like we have skipped the road with pretty lights, and turned down the road of darkness and decay.

I feel a lot of sympathy for every victim. Empathy even. But I will not engage in the public sharing of grief. I will not glorify the selfish nature of broken machines. These high profile suicides are turning into the new false flag operations. And I can't be the only one noticing. This isn't really a new thing occurring. The frequency and exposure are just beyond what we have seen before.

The conspiracy theories only add to the fire. Some of them might be true, but ask yourselves this. Why would anyone ever dream of really busting the Clintons? What I mean is, they provide perfect strawman arguments for political opponents. Steelman arguments even. They provide the very best arguments for the Republicans.

I think this might be a case of you not knowing the poster well in that he is usually the one arguing for Christian principles. While I understand where you're coming from, people who are quickly critical after a death can show a lack of empathy.
You come across as uncaring.
That is where you were wrong. My facts about Anthony were to point out why his life ended like it did, same as God warns us of the works of the flesh and it's results. (Gal. 5:19-21) I have ministered to men on death row, who were saved and even were given a pardon from death row. Anthony was against Christ (Matt. 12:30) And he was an atheist, and you see what his life came to...no hope. Whether you loved him or not, his life is an example of no hope. Did he die because he was a worse sinner than any other? No. But if a man does not repent, he will be eat up by the hate in him like a cancer. And Jesus loved His friends who followed after Him, He also had a love for sinners especially...but He rebuked them when they were in error. There are seven things that God HATES (Proverbs 6:16-19) Yes, it angers me...he wasted his life, just as some in my family who died of drugs and booze right up to the end. This anger is not hate, but an anger for the waste of life. It was senseless and breeding a culture of death, immorality, raising children with the same culture and life style. They have never looked or saw the beautiful things that the Lord has created. They looked at God as winning some money on a scratch off of lottery ticket. I have lived in the slums and been homeless and as a child, lived a horrible life...But because of the Lord, I raised a family in the Lord and have suffered in this world as a born again believer by so called Christians. As a child, I even thought of suicide. I have been married 50 years and we are a very close family. When I would go to witness a the jail, I have seen young men weep at the gospel. Yes. a wasted life makes me angry, and causes me to grieve.

Devine

Star
This is from:
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2583850

Well, just like the shills are saying, there's nothing to see here. Nevermind that Bourdain had a TREPANNING COLLECTION? Yes, trepanning was the ancient art of drilling into one's head to remove afflictions, and Bourdain was just such a normal guy that he wanted to keep these tools around! Even went to museums that featured them and tweeted /joked about learning trepanning at home!

Learn To Trepan At Home!​
As for his private collection, there's a WSJ article that I can't read because I refuse to pay these propagandists my hard-earned money, but you're welcome to if you'd like. Surgical tools are mentioned in the preview if you do a search:

Anthony Bourdain's Globalist Mission - WSJhttps://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony-bourdains-globalist-mission-1522247193Mar 28, 2018 - THE WINDOWS IN Anthony Bourdain's apartment, where he lives alone ... Bourdain's collection of bygone surgical tools reflects his desire to ...​
Here's the link to the article:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/anthony-bourdains-globalist-mission-1522247193

You can read all about his GLOBALIST MISSION. Here's a quote:

In the living room, on a shelf with his books—Learned Pigs & Fireproof Women, by Ricky Jay, and a volume on the legacy of Syrian-Lebanese cooking in Trinidad and Tobago among them—sits a mounted skull and a Victorian-era trepanning kit that was used to drill through it. Bourdain’s collection of bygone surgical tools reflects his desire to bore beneath bone toward the messier business of what defines us. It’s been theorized that, historically, trepanation was used to set evil spirits free.​
Here's another article you actually can read:

Anthony Bourdain loves trepanning tools. For the uninitiated, trepanning is the ancient and dubious art of drilling a hole in someone’s forehead to combat anything from migraines to seizures to depression. The notorious chef/TV host/author owns enough of these antique tools to be called a collection, which we find both disturbing and perfect. When queried as to why he loves these items, he replies that it’s the same reason he loves scotch: both are handmade.​
Hilarious ... just hilarious ...

and it doesn't explain those tools. Nor does it explain why CNN is normalizing cannibalism with stuff like this:

https://medium.com/@vinnyguarino/cnn-host-eats-human-brain-seriously-e00555201f98​
CNN Host Eats Human Brain. Seriously.
Cannibal News Network
Reza Aslan is a regular fixture on the set of CNN but a fresh face on the international cannibalism scene. To give you some context, Aslan is hosting a new program on CNN called Believer. The premise of the show is essentially Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown but focusing on religion instead of food. For the most part.​
In the first episode, Aslan visits with the Aghori sect of Hinduism. When you think of tribal cannibals that still walk the earth — these are those people you’re thinking of. During his stay with the Aghoris, Aslan smeared a human’s cremated ashes on his skin, drank alcohol from a human’s skull, and yes, he ate a piece of a human brain.​
=========
EDIT: @shewhomustbeobeyed just gave me a heads up on an update. CDAN just posted a story that some are alleging pertains to Bourdain and his fiancee Asla Argento

Four For Friday - She Didn't Go​
It was supposed to look like a murder/suicide. That had been the plan all along. The plan that had been in place since March. Then, as she began to get more and more attention and acclaim, suddenly her schedule was too busy and she couldn't make it. What to do, what to do? Improvise. Do what they always do. Make it look like all the rest they have done, but also make sure they send a message to her. Apparently they sent her a picture with no words. Just the picture. I'm guessing she got the message. In the next few weeks we will see if she ignores the message or continues to be brave and fight the good fight.​