Another Tech Hearing

The Zone

Star
So, today we get the elite from the tech companies on Capital Hill. But will they actually do anything this time? Every time Zuck, Twitter dweeb and Google deflector has been there in the past, we got toothless results. When will they actually split the companies up as should have been done years ago? I am thinking if nothing is done this time, it never will due to possible changes in leadership, etc.

The Zone

Star
Well, Jack Dorsey looks unkempt per usual channeling his Satan wannabe look. Zuck is once again begging and is the most personable of the three which is frightening. And the guy from Google is like a bot speaking in a language only bots understand. Noted is that all of them are giving interviews from afar, meaning they have their legal teams all over the place out of the view of cameras. It looks like more of the same old same old. Jack is getting burned on why he left up a tweet from China blaming the US military for the coronavirus, only recently tagging it. It is awkward in that the left and right both want action but for polar opposite reasoning.

And the dems jumped the shark as it went on making it political. I have a feeling the shit will hit the fan after to during this election in the states. The fuel is on the fire from those pulling strings.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
So, today we get the elite from the tech companies on Capital Hill. But will they actually do anything this time? Every time Zuck, Twitter dweeb and Google deflector has been there in the past, we got toothless results. When will they actually split the companies up as should have been done years ago? I am thinking if nothing is done this time, it never will due to possible changes in leadership, etc.
They chances of "them" doing something this time are about as good as Coronavirus Restrictions ending in the next 4 years.

The Zone

Star
Yeah, well, people are gullible as heck these days. Of course, nothing comes of this for the technocrats are the gatekeepers of the future they want. But at some point, Democrats will wake up too instead of cheering them on as they did yesterday. The elephant in the room is that the current left is okay with censorship and squelching free speech. If Biden wins, this will go into overdrive and may be irreversible and that is when people may actually see the normally docile and toothless right, really bare arms. It is all quite disturbing the see the madness and splitting of society. There is some hope with Warren, but these companies need to be split up ten years ago. I think we will soon see, especially with a Biden win, that the war will continue on any conservative voices where they want to label all a red hat-wearing, gun-toting noobs. We have nobody to blame, for most people are firmly split these days by personal choice and have fallen hook line and sinker to the other side is always pure evil and idiots. In short, discussions between the left and right no longer exists. The PTB's aided by the MSM and bought and payed for politicians have done a heck of a job throwing gas on every little fire in this country. Nobody should be happy no matter who wins, but it frightens me that we are losing the thinking capabilities of seeing the big picture or the results of choices.

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
Yeah, well, people are gullible as heck these days. Of course, nothing comes of this for the technocrats are the gatekeepers of the future they want. But at some point, Democrats will wake up too instead of cheering them on as they did yesterday. The elephant in the room is that the current left is okay with censorship and squelching free speech. If Biden wins, this will go into overdrive and may be irreversible and that is when people may actually see the normally docile and toothless right, really bare arms. It is all quite disturbing the see the madness and splitting of society. There is some hope with Warren, but these companies need to be split up ten years ago. I think we will soon see, especially with a Biden win, that the war will continue on any conservative voices where they want to label all a red hat-wearing, gun-toting noobs. We have nobody to blame, for most people are firmly split these days by personal choice and have fallen hook line and sinker to the other side is always pure evil and idiots. In short, discussions between the left and right no longer exists. The PTB's aided by the MSM and bought and payed for politicians have done a heck of a job throwing gas on every little fire in this country. Nobody should be happy no matter who wins, but it frightens me that we are losing the thinking capabilities of seeing the big picture or the results of choices.
Well said. I hate that I agree with you, but I think you're right that we're past the point of no return. It hurts being another Country away and somewhat "out of the fight", but like others like me here have said, "You can't force people to listen. There comes a time when things are allowed to get bad enough that there's nothing left to do but save yourself. There's no point in dying to try to save a people who refuse your help. You can't pick but one hill to die on."