Another Supreme Court nominee

ohhi9876

Veteran
I figure this will get intense..might as well start the new thread about it now.

We Have Our Options’: Pelosi Discusses Possibility Of Impeaching Trump To Stop SCOTUS Nomination
i am thinking election will not be sorted out - therefore there will not be a winner for some time - and pelosi is in line if T/pence are not officially reelected by inaug day.. could be short term but it will be chaos ... read an article about it a couple weeks ago

ohhi9876

Veteran
Crazy talk!

'If he holds a vote in 2020, we pack the court in 2021': Democrats threaten radical move to pack Supreme Court with extra justices if Trump's nomination goes through and they take the White House and the Senate
hillary will be one i think...

justjess

Superstar
Churches are being fined for meeting. Wedding and funerals are called off or forced to restrict attendance. Every. Single. Time. Trump has a rally, the screeching from the left about “Teh pANdemICs!” intensifies. But protest racism, or gather to glorify someone that’s deemed worthy of foregoing all the measures that we’ve been told are necessary so we can live, and it’s all good. Stop pretending you don’t know what we’re talking about.
Our churches are open and have been. I’m going to a large wedding in nyc in two weeks. So I’m not pretending anything. We have been back to normal since May/June.