Another Protest About A Statue. This Time A Christopher Columbus One.

Etagloc

Superstar
Columbus is roasting in hell.

If you have eyes to see, it is a clear a new era is approaching. And nothing can be done to stop it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

God is great!

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
There's been controversy over Colomus for atleast ten years now, parades memorials colombus day etc.

This is nothing new. Your just suddenly paying attention because the media is suddenly choosing to highlight it.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Now I'm thinking that this is just some manufactured bs. Why do so many care about statues now? I feel that this is a big distraction.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4825700/NYC-rally-REMOVE-statue-Christopher-Columbus.html
I'm of a similar view, and that it's going to take calmness to go through the storm. Like I had said to some around 9-11, that it almost doesn't matter what happened, but look to see what will come afterwards --> then the U.S. passed the Patriot Act [under republican leadership] and in Canada [under liberal leadership] they passed Bill C-36.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Anti-Terrorism_Act
Hundreds/thousands of pages of legislation (written when?????) rammed through in a short period of time. Obviously, that was planned.

Nancy Pelosi has said, "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it." - yes, that is the rule. Our legal systems are NOT legal. What's next on the horizon?, more legislation which will be illegal and unethical :(. I can almost laugh, what other laws can they actually pass because we have been legislated to death.

polymoog

Superstar

Yahda

Veteran
The whole statue thing is annoying. However Christopher Columbus definitely need to go. That's one of the biggest lies America has lived.

makeorbreak

Established
America is a big lie. Everything you learn about in the history books has been whitewashed. Every hero is played up as an all-round great guy or gal. Every villain is portrayed as the ultimate evil. Yet, everyone has high points and low points they'd rather hide, and often do. So, next time you see a statue or monument or hear some historical account involving great bravery or intelligence, question whether it deserves your admiration or not.