Another Perspective On Lgbtq

Devine

Star
https://vigilantcommunity.com/health/study-finds-sperm-counts-in-western-countries-dropped-dramatically-since-1973/
so this is how i picture it: pesticides and chemicals have already been working well to wipe out humans. this is according to their plan. but maybe the wrong folks found out? so they said ok, Obama, you write a letter to all the high schools. we will make it become such an emotional issue that no one can ever dare to comment on the science of whats happening without being perceived as a monster.
even now, if i say lgbt is a mutation, that sounds pretty harsh. but what about when DDT was softening birds eggs and they could not reproduce? maybe those birds felt confused too.
see my autism thread too i feel all the same about this stuff

polymoog

Superstar
Because they're people just like you. They're not a disease or a nuclear zombie apocalypse. They're just people that have different ways.
no one ever argued that homosexuality was a disease. people DID argue that it could be a genetic disorder or brought on by toxic environmental factors. the science behind this has a lot of substance. for the (5th?) time, this has been explained in detail.
how you FEEL about them or their right to be who they are has nothing to do with this.

Valerian

Rookie
if homosexuality was new, I could understand the scientific questioning.

but it's not. Homosexuality existed since the beginning of time. Was there a government playing with people's hormones then too? lol

polymoog

Superstar
if homosexuality was new, I could understand the scientific questioning.
but it's not. Homosexuality existed since the beginning of time. Was there a government playing with people's hormones then too? lol
government, no. big pharma/big ag, yes. did you not read everything that was said about estrogen mimicking compounds? BPA?
and weve already covered the homosexuality rates of incidence on this topic.

Valerian

Rookie
government, no. big pharma/big ag, yes. did you not read everything that was said about estrogen mimicking compounds? BPA?
and weve already covered the homosexuality rates of incidence on this topic.
Whether its true or not isnt the point im trying to get at.

I'm just stating that homosexuality in large numbers always existed. The notion that it's increasing is heavily debatable because now people can come out a lot easier compared to 10 years ago.

So statistically, we cant make any final claims

moxmh

Rookie
but why is it promoted?
Because of their agenda. It is quite perverted. They want to turn girls into boys and boys into girls and have them genderless at the same time. They will push for the normalisation of p***philia - it is already happening. Statistics show most p***philia comes from homosexuals. That says something to me.

Valerian

Rookie
Because of their agenda. It is quite perverted. They want to turn girls into boys and boys into girls and have them genderless at the same time. They will push for the normalisation of p***philia - it is already happening. Statistics show most p***philia comes from homosexuals. That says something to me.
you're an idiot.